Adrenaline?

Barbarossa

hello guys,
i have Hashimotos and take 150 mcg of Lthyroxine. I am constantly on Adrenaline . My Heart rate goes very fast up to 130-140 by moving. Cant stand for a while or sit ,cant tollerate it. I take thyroxine since march 2018, my Temperature is 36,3 Celsius in the morning. What can I do to lower Adrenaline? Please help mee, i am lying since 4 weeks in my bed

TeaRex14

There could be several different things causing this. First you should probably establish that it isn't a nutrient deficiency. A lack of protein, b vitamins, selenium, and carbohydrate will all cause you to handle thyroid hormone poorly, and could in turn sensitize you to the effects of adrenaline. If you're taking T4 only, then adequate selenium and glucose is absolutely essential for converting T4 into T3. A lack of salt in the diet can have a indirect effect on adrenaline as well, raising it through an increase in aldosterone. If adequate levels of salt and nutrients don't help, then you might have a endotoxin problem in the gut, which is reinforcing a negative feedback loop preventing you from turning off the stress hormones. A daily carrot salad, dressed with distilled vinegar and coconut oil, can usually solve this problem after a few days. Also activated charcoal once or twice a week can help too, typically taken with cascara to prevent constipation. If you're still not getting the desired results you could experiment with supplemental doses of cyproheptadine, which will lower the stress hormones (including adrenaline). For what it's worth, I don't have any experience with hashimotos, but Mark Starr recommends a synthetic T4/T3 mixture as opposed to NDT or only T4 for hashimotos. That might be something worth looking into.