Adrenaline Surges from Tyromix

Frankdee20

Well, began with just two drops topical in the AM and enjoyed the effects... then today added two drops to scrotum and it’s way too much... temps have been high above 99, anxiety and muscle tension.... what should I do ? Back off for a few days or is it just acclimated stage ? Pregnenalone used to give me bad anxiety but then I got used to it and love it

ddjd

anxiety FROM pregnenolone?? it has the polar opposite effect for me. stops panic attacks with incredible efficacy

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

anxiety FROM pregnenolone?? it has the polar opposite effect for me. stops panic attacks with incredible efficacy
I’m not worried about Pregnenalone at the moment just comparing situations but yeah it did

O

oldfriend

Could it not just be hyperthyroidism? I notice I sometimes get heart palpitations from thyroid. When that happens, I usually back off for a few days and cut my dose. Maybe just try one drop for a while, EOD if necessary, then titrate slowly.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Could it not just be hyperthyroidism? I notice I sometimes get heart palpitations from thyroid. When that happens, I usually back off for a few days and cut my dose. Maybe just try one drop for a while, EOD if necessary, then titrate slowly.
Yeppers... just goes to show me that maybe I wasn’t hypothyroid to begin with... this is only my third day.... when I began, temps got up to 98 very quickly

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I was starting to get the cold hands people complain about and I think it messes up erections due to adrenaline surges

O

oldfriend

Yeppers... just goes to show me that maybe I wasn’t hypothyroid to begin with... this is only my third day.... when I began, temps got up to 98 very quickly
Yeah thyroid function can certainly fluctuate as well, depending on factors like diet, inflammation, stress etc. I think anxiety is probably just a sign that your need for thyroid is currently low, but it could also be a tolerance issue that requires a period of adaptation? If you want to experiment, just start with the lowest dose.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Yeah thyroid function can certainly fluctuate as well, depending on factors like diet, inflammation, stress etc. I think anxiety is probably just a sign that your need for thyroid is currently low, but it could also be a tolerance issue that requires a period of adaptation? If you want to experiment, just start with the lowest dose.
I’m inclined to agree and two drops on wrist were fine for me, then I accidentally put two on ball sack and meant to put one... I didn’t think scrotal application was that systemic

O

oldfriend

I’m inclined to agree and two drops on wrist were fine for me, then I accidentally put two on ball sack and meant to put one... I didn’t think scrotal application was that systemic
Yeah scrotal/penile application of anything is often too powerful IME.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals