Adrenaline and Saturated Fat

Adrenaline, besides leading to increased production of cortisol, is lipolytic, releasing the fatty acids which, if they are polyunsaturated, inhibit the production and transport of thyroid hormone, and also interfere directly with the respiratory functions of the mitochondria.
From the definition of adrenaline on generativeenergy.com

Given the quote above, is it possible that having mostly saturated fat stores makes adrenaline benign? Could this explain why some people are able to do well long term on high fat low carbohydrate diets?

Korven

I think I've heard Ray mention that if your fat stores consists of mostly saturated fat they will help shut down the stress response when released into the blood. If your adipose tissue consists of rancid PUFA oils they will amplify the stress response.

GorillaHead

Could this be it? When ever I load up on butter and a bake potatoes I stay warm af!

dukesbobby777

Could this be it? When ever I load up on butter and a bake potatoes I stay warm af!

It's probably mostly the temperature of the food. If you necked an ice cool quart of full fat milk, it would probably give you the shivers in the acute stages following consumption.

GorillaHead

It's probably mostly the temperature of the food. If you necked an ice cool quart of full fat milk, it would probably give you the shivers in the acute stages following consumption.
Ehh I really doubt that. Cause then hot tea or hot cocoa would just make me super warm but it doesn’t.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals