Adrenal Cortex - Worth It?

Hermes

Adrenal Cortex may help in cortisol regulation, which in turn is needed for Thyroid meds to work (otherwise thyroid pooling may result, e. g. T3 collects in the blood stream but doesn't enter the cell). So the gist as I understand it (source: Stop The Thyroid Madness). There's quite a few symptoms that would fit the bill, mainly poor sleep. I'm interested to try adrenal cortex.

Anyone with any experience with adrenal cortex? And: Where do you get good stuff (meaning without worrisome excipients as silicon dioxide oder leucine which causes insomnia).

FitnessMike

im trying now and also waiting for my cortisol results, but initial results are good

FitnessMike

bump

ddjd

Adrenal Cortex may help in cortisol regulation, which in turn is needed for Thyroid meds to work (otherwise thyroid pooling may result, e. g. T3 collects in the blood stream but doesn't enter the cell). So the gist as I understand it (source: Stop The Thyroid Madness). There's quite a few symptoms that would fit the bill, mainly poor sleep. I'm interested to try adrenal cortex.

Anyone with any experience with adrenal cortex? And: Where do you get good stuff (meaning without worrisome excipients as silicon dioxide oder leucine which causes insomnia).
What are other symptoms of "thyroid pooling". I have issues with cortisol and definitely noticed that I don't tolerate T3 well - in fact it makes me put on weight

OP
Hermes

Hermes

I haven't looked into the topic further and have stopped taking adrenal cortex all together.