Adolf Hitler Was Gay

MatheusPN

Apparently blue eyes originated around the Black Sea, not Africa.

The idea that every single feature seen in humans originated and can be traced to blacks from Africa is just propaganda, not Science.
African Descendant. I didnt posted about it yet? I thought I did...
Blue eyed Brithsh with dark skin: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/07/meet-cheddar-man-first-modern-britons-had-dark-skin-and-blue-eyes/?outputType=amp
About the probable first with blie eyes thanks to OCA2: Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor
Probable first with blue eyes had African dark skin genes: Revealed: First Ol’ Blue Eyes is 7,000 years old and was a caveman
Every single? Surely not, but the ones I mentioned were first found in Africans. Non-brown eye can be a gray eye. What about gray eyes?
Australia is quite far from Africa
Australoids are quite similar to what the racists scientists call "negroids" so much that they say its a sub-type of negroids. Where they emigrated from?

America is also quite distant from Australia, now especially, guess what? "some of the earliest American skeletons, which share traits with present-day Australasians (indigenous groups in Australia, Melanesia, and island Southeast Asia)"
Genetic evidence for two founding populations of the Americas | Nature

Last edited:

Peater

If you have something to say, get to the point. THis is getting boring.

Apologies, being entertaining is considered a hate crime over here.

America is also quite distant from Australia, now especially, guess what? "some of the earliest American skeletons, which share traits with present-day Australasians (indigenous groups in Australia, Melanesia, and island Southeast Asia)"
Genetic evidence for two founding populations of the Americas | Nature

Nature also wants us to stop eating meat because CO2 is evil and plants are all we need.
The effects of plant-based diets on the body and the brain: a systematic review | Translational Psychiatry

LUH 3417

Sounds quite similar to the modern US. Widespread drug use; normalized prostitution, homosexuality and tranvestitism; lack of respect for authorities; hyper-politicized public; overall tolerance for immoral behavior, and so on.

By assigning subjectivity to the term you were using, you are only undermining your own argument which was based on the assumed meaning of the term. In any case, swarthy has never been used to describe a black person. "Tan" would be a closer synonym.

No.

Legitimate that he is black? No, we already went over this. It is highly ironic that you accuse me of not understanding simple sentences -- you seem to hardly even read my posts.

Yes, this is czar Alexei Mikhailovich, and you won't find a single source that depicts or describes him as black. Same goes for any czar. Just let it be, you are arguing on empty air. There is nothing to be gained here.

What? No.

No one's job to disprove claims you have invented.
The nazis loved meth and were closet gays. They also loved Tibet and child molestation as their fake gurus in Tibetan Buddhism considered girls younger than 12 useless. I won’t continue to engage you because of your history of repulsive posting.

tankasnowgod

Ever since 2008, people have speculated that the USD will be subject to inflation. Not hyperinflation, but inflation. Truth is, the Fed is still trying to figure out how to make that happen. So far, they've been unsuccessful.

RED-diculous. I don't care want metric you use (total money supply or price), there has been a HELL OF A LOT of inflation in the US since 2008.

Stock Market is much higher.

Gold and Silver are much higher.

Real Estate is much higher (although there may be a crash on the horizon).

Food prices are a lot higher. Look at the fast food burger price, 2008 to 2018- Here's what a fast-food burger cost the year you were born

I can only conclude that you either A. Don't know what inflation means, or B. Have zero clue about anything that goes on in the US.

michael94

The nazis loved meth and were closet gays. They also loved Tibet and child molestation as their fake gurus in Tibetan Buddhism considered girls younger than 12 useless. I won’t continue to engage you because of your history of repulsive posting.
That is a serious claim

Whichway?

That's a very broad claim to smear an entire people with. What evidence do you have to support such a bold statement?

That is a serious claim
Absolutely it is...but offered with no supporting back up. Just flinging mud.

R J

U wot m8

michael94

No translation? I heard from an Israeli that none of the info from the trial was reliable, Eichmann had the choice to comply and die quickly or continue to be tortured if he resisted. He had a wife and kids.
use google chrome, it automatically translates the page for me on mobile

TheSir

The nazis loved meth and were closet gays. They also loved Tibet and child molestation as their fake gurus in Tibetan Buddhism considered girls younger than 12 useless.
Curb your homophobia, sister. The nazis were real feeling humans just like you.
I won’t continue to engage you because of your history of repulsive posting.
Sir was born repulsive. Repulsive is all he will ever be.

No translation? I heard from an Israeli that none of the info from the trial was reliable, Eichmann had the choice to comply and die quickly or continue to be tortured if he resisted. He had a wife and kids.

Eichmann was not tortured at all, if they tortured him, they would not have him shown off publicly, severe distress leads to rapid decay of behaviour and outer appearance.

I posted this about the "fountains":

"Wow, it is even worse: it isn't meant to be a a thumb twirling sadistic
interior design, the "fountains" is a red/black liquid, pouring out of the
shallow mass graves due to the influence of decomposition and subsequent gas
leakage, which let the partially liquefied bodymass come to the surface."

managing

RED-diculous. I don't care want metric you use (total money supply or price), there has been a HELL OF A LOT of inflation in the US since 2008.

Stock Market is much higher.

Gold and Silver are much higher.

Real Estate is much higher (although there may be a crash on the horizon).

Food prices are a lot higher. Look at the fast food burger price, 2008 to 2018- Here's what a fast-food burger cost the year you were born

I can only conclude that you either A. Don't know what inflation means, or B. Have zero clue about anything that goes on in the US.
You have squarely entered the "Reality is whatever I say it is" zone. Have fun.

There is a difference between wage deflation (which has happened) and (price) inflation, which has not happened. The Fed is actively TRYING to cause inflation because it is needed in order to catch up with the money supply (increasing money supply is NOT the same as inflation). What the fed hasn't bothered to address in the least is wage deflation. And, although inflation will likely lead to wage inflation also, there is no guarantee. And it will almost certainly lag, when it should lead, which will mean the rich get richer and the middle class gets screwed.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

The Shadow of the Dalai Lama – Contents

Why is Buddhist fundamentalism so dangerous - because it shows a tendency to religious Fascism! It’s not well known that the brain trust of the SS in Nazi Germany was extremely interested in Vedic- and Buddhist- teachings, in the Lamaist culture, and in Zen-Meditation with the goal to construct with elements of these eastern believes its own Nazi-Religion. (See: www.trimondi.de/H-B-K/inhalt.hi.en.htm ) Buddhism - if it will become congruent with western values like democracy, human rights, equality of gender etc. must be “reinvented”. The condition therefore is an open, critical and honest debate.

LUH 3417

That's a very broad claim to smear an entire people with. What evidence do you have to support such a bold statement?

Absolutely it is...but offered with no supporting back up. Just flinging mud.
Doing your homework for you!
www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-2-12.htm

Hitler, Buddha, Krishna - An unholy alliance from the Third Reich to the present day

www.trimondi.de/H-B-K/inhalt.hi.en.htm

www.trimondi.de/H-B-K/bookreview.en.htm

Dalai Lama's Friend: Hitler's Champion

www.trimondi.de/EN/Harrer.htm

True Tibetan History

The phantom kingdom – The Nazi Tibet Connection

The Phantom Kingdom - The Nazi-Tibet Connection

The Tibet Nazi Connection

Among the pure-blooded Aryans (apologetic)

www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20021117/spectrum/main1.htm

The Mass Psychology of Buddhism

Buddhism

Forgive Pinochet says Dalai Lama

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/forgive-pinochet-says-dalai-lama-1.187150

www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-2-13.htm

The Dalai Lama and Shoko Asahara

CRITICAL FORUM KALACHAKRA

Victory for Shambhala

Dalai Lama Statement to Shoko Asahara

Controversial New Religions

michael94

Eichmann was not tortured at all, if they tortured him, they would not have him shown off publicly, severe distress leads to rapid decay of behaviour and outer appearance.

I posted this about the "fountains":

"Wow, it is even worse: it isn't meant to be a a thumb twirling sadistic
interior design, the "fountains" is a red/black liquid, pouring out of the
So you believe in the blood fountains? How come no mass graves that can account for Holocaust claims have been found? If you believe they were all burned in mass open pyres why do we not find fragments of the millions of bodies since open pyres do not come close to eliminating all traces of the corpse? and open pyres are not even efficient?

Doing your homework for you!
www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-2-12.htm

Hitler, Buddha, Krishna - An unholy alliance from the Third Reich to the present day

www.trimondi.de/H-B-K/inhalt.hi.en.htm

www.trimondi.de/H-B-K/bookreview.en.htm

Dalai Lama's Friend: Hitler's Champion

www.trimondi.de/EN/Harrer.htm

True Tibetan History

The phantom kingdom – The Nazi Tibet Connection

The Phantom Kingdom - The Nazi-Tibet Connection

The Tibet Nazi Connection

Among the pure-blooded Aryans (apologetic)

www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20021117/spectrum/main1.htm

The Mass Psychology of Buddhism

Buddhism

Forgive Pinochet says Dalai Lama

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/forgive-pinochet-says-dalai-lama-1.187150

www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-2-13.htm

The Dalai Lama and Shoko Asahara

Victory for Shambhala

Dalai Lama Statement to Shoko Asahara

Controversial New Religions

child molestation?

"The nazis loved meth and were closet gays. They also loved Tibet and child molestation as their fake gurus in Tibetan Buddhism considered girls younger than 12 useless."

R J

So you believe in the blood fountains? How come no mass graves that can account for Holocaust claims have been found? If you believe they were all burned in mass open pyres why do we not find fragments of the millions of bodies since open pyres do not come close to eliminating all traces of the corpse? and open pyres are not even efficient?

child molestation?

"The nazis loved meth and were closet gays. They also loved Tibet and child molestation as their fake gurus in Tibetan Buddhism considered girls younger than 12 useless."

using hyperbole

Last edited:

child molestation?

"So you believe in the blood fountains?"

I do, why shouldn't I?
"the "fountains" is a red/black liquid, pouring out of the

Indeed, investigators found corpses and bodyparts in various locations in germany and annexed regions, what is the issue.