Adjuvant Radiation Therapy Risks vs. Peaty remediation

Philomath

Decision time.
Post surgical Radiation Therapy or natural cancer prevention modalities?

Here is the standard reasoning behind adjuvant RT:
"Selected high-risk patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma receive adjuvant (ie, postoperative) radiation therapy (RT), with or without concurrent chemotherapy, following primary surgical resection with the aim of improving locoregional control and survival. The rationale for this approach is that RT may eradicate microscopic deposits of cancer cells that would progress and lead to a locoregional recurrence." -Mayo Clinic

First of all, is that actually a thing? Are there microscopic cancer cells or cancer "fragments" floating around ready to spontaneously divide and become another tumor (which is what the doctors have implied happened to me already, because I did not complete the standard 6 weeks fractionated RT previously)

- Is there any way to find out if adjuvant RT is actually beneficial or if it's the cause of secondary cancers after the five year focus?
- Am I surgically cured already since they removed everything around the tumor and the pre-surgury PET scan showed no metastisis.
- Is there a natural way to destroy "microscopic cancer fragments" - doesn't the body already do this? I remember Dr. Peat saying everyone has cancerous cells floating around and being eradicated by normal bodily functions
- Didn't @haidut post an study saying cancer metastasis is driven by Lactic Acid? So reduce any excess lactic acid (move to oxidative phosphorylation vs. aerobic glycolysis)

I'm sure there are more specific ways to "eliminate" cancer using supplements, but wouldn't improving/increasing metabolism in general likely prevent any new tumor formations?

That said, can someone whose already had 30 grey of radiation, plus dozens of CT scans, effectively remediate the effects of RT through supplements or plain old proper health and increased metabolism??

Appreciate your thoughts

OP
Philomath

Philomath

I plan on grilling the radiation oncologist next Monday. I plan on recording it too

akgrrrl

Philomath you have been so diligent on your treatment. My heart goes out to you towards the best outcome. I have questions. If pathogens of all types cannot thrive in a super oxygenated environment, why do they not use ozone in several ways, H2O2 by IV and oral, hyperbaric chambers? Isnt it just USA that these are not only disparaged because big pharma cannot patent or make $$ on them? I once read that little booklet 1MinuteMiracle and to this day remember the story told of Dr. Christian Barnard. When he started getting famius for the worlds first successful heart transplant, the AMA threatened to revoke his license if he didnt disassociate with 3 other doctors his peers, who espoused the use of hydrogen peroxide, and if he stopped talking about using ut himself. I always see H2O2 baths added into protocols for alt therapy anti cancer treatment. Hyperbaric efficacy appears to fluctuate wildly according to manufacture (thus capabilities)and operators too. There are several active threads on the forum on CO2 modalities as well. Do you have any experience in this arena or have time to expound upon? Thanks.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Philomath you have been so diligent on your treatment. My heart goes out to you towards the best outcome. I have questions. If pathogens of all types cannot thrive in a super oxygenated environment, why do they not use ozone in several ways, H2O2 by IV and oral, hyperbaric chambers? Isnt it just USA that these are not only disparaged because big pharma cannot patent or make $$ on them? I once read that little booklet 1MinuteMiracle and to this day remember the story told of Dr. Christian Barnard. When he started getting famius for the worlds first successful heart transplant, the AMA threatened to revoke his license if he didnt disassociate with 3 other doctors his peers, who espoused the use of hydrogen peroxide, and if he stopped talking about using ut himself. I always see H2O2 baths added into protocols for alt therapy anti cancer treatment. Hyperbaric efficacy appears to fluctuate wildly according to manufacture (thus capabilities)and operators too. There are several active threads on the forum on CO2 modalities as well. Do you have any experience in this arena or have time to expound upon? Thanks.
@akgrrrl ,
Thank you for your encouragement and support. I have seen studies where hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is used post radiation to successfully prevent radiation damage and osteoradionecrosis. I’ve also seen studies where carbogen and nicotinamide are used during radiation therapy to sensitize tumors. I’m pretty sure one of my doctors would prescribe HBOT, I don’t know if anyone will prescribe carbogen, but I could probably get a tank of CO2 and do it myself.

akgrrrl

@akgrrrl ,
Thank you for your encouragement and support. I have seen studies where hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is used post radiation to successfully prevent radiation damage and osteoradionecrosis. I’ve also seen studies where carbogen and nicotinamide are used during radiation therapy to sensitize tumors. I’m pretty sure one of my doctors would prescribe HBOT, I don’t know if anyone will prescribe carbogen, but I could probably get a tank of CO2 and do it myself.
Aye, I have a tank now, and with instructions from @docsandoz a neato method for footbath or even baths. Since this last post to you I began internal H2O2 food grade internally per the universal protocol, about day 30 now. Also, H2O2 injection into the jaw pharma grade, also 6pints my blood withdrawn, ozonated and returned, also full spectrum light therapy (which was pretty dang cool to see the yellow and red and uv light thru the vein as the inserted filament changed!)
That night I had a gf come over to hang with me and talked her ear off til 1a.m. for about 3 days I felt like jumping over tall bldgs so I am scheduled for a reprise Sept 16. Doc Sandoz has posted coupla times some instruction methodology and the hardware hookups for your tank easy @ Amazon.♥️