Addressing Geert Vanden Bossche’s Claims

J.R.K

I tend to agree with everything you say here. But for what it's worth, I prefer if my co-workers stay at home if they have a runny nose and cough or gastric flu. Maybe I need to look deeper into some of the so-called infectious diseases.

A concern that I have is that people are made more vulnerable. Stress, too little sleep, bad food or too little, cold, bad hygienic conditions make people more susceptible. In Germany we are asked now to accept cold homes and other hardships in the coming winter and the years to follow. It's for the greater good: the freedom in the Ukraine, the climate ... whatever. We are made more and more depending on a functioning power grid while the energy politics can only be described as sabotage, but I am derailing the thread.
Actually from a certain perspective you are not derailing the thread as it appears the one common thread in infection leading to severe disease in this,”pan/plandemic”, is that it is the people with metabolic syndrome and it’s further downstream disease manifestations that are the most susceptible. As we all know chronic stress is a major cause of disease and susceptibility to infection, so if your environment and quality of life is being compromised through a rise in various stresses,(someone said that in Germany most people are sacrificing one meal a day now as an example) then it stands to reason that there would be an uptick in susceptibility to infection and severe diseases.

J.R.K

P

Peatness

It would be interesting to know if the virus cleared or if it became a retrovirus within the cells.
Will there be a flare up as the result of a stressful event later on in life such as when a cold sore would appear when some people are stressed.
At any rate a word to the wise, thank you @Peatness
To be honest I don't know. However, I am certain I don't want a vaccine from someone who want's to depopulate me.

J.R.K

To be honest I don't know. However, I am certain I don't want a vaccine from someone who want's to depopulate me.
Ditto on that point. Knowing that many of the pharmaceutical companies majority shareholders are Blackrock and Vanguard, trust is in short supply for me.

J.R.K

Vanden -Bossche seems to have been amongst those that seem to have been able to be right on how this would play out right from the start. I give him credit on the knowledge derived from the veterinary world. Vaccinating with a non sterilizing prophylactic is a recipe for disaster. But eliminating the segment of the populations that offer the highest degree of protection to the populations is sheer insanity. Protecting the children and their newly developing innate immune system is a top priority for all of us.
As adults it seems counterintuitive for the children to protect the adults but it appears that this is exactly the scenario we find ourselves now faced with.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals