Addressing Geert Vanden Bossche’s Claims

Mito

The short version:

“Geert Vanden Bossche has recently published a letter in which he argues that the vaccination campaign against COVID-19 is going to precipitate a public health disaster because the vaccines will select for viral variants that can escape their protection and drive them towards higher virulence. His claims are speculative, he offers no evidence to support his arguments, and makes several comments which are blatantly incorrect. The core of his argument relies on the assumption that COVID-19 vaccines do not have a significant effect on transmission. This has been repeatedly confirmed to be false in multiple studies. Furthermore, even if his assumptions about the effects of the vaccine on transmission are true, his conclusions are incorrect based on established precedent from Marek’s disease, a viral illness of birds with a vaccine that does not strongly affect transmission- but it still shows meaningful public health benefits in the populations of chickens where it is used. The vaccines will absolutely be critical to ending the pandemic, and fortunately the modular nature of the technology allows for rapid reformulation and adjustment as necessary (and thus far, though precautions are being taken with novel variants to produce vaccines specific to their set of problematic mutations, there isn’t significant enough evidence to suggest that total reformulation of the vaccines is needed), but no issues raised in this letter warrant a re-evaluation of our current COVID-19 vaccination policy.”

LucyL

There's one weird thing - the link says "Novavax’s vaccine demonstrated sterilizing immunity (the virus failed to even initiate infection) in nonhuman primate studies." Which linked to this study which says:

2.6. SARS-CoV-2 challenge procedure​

The virus challenge study was done at BIOQUAL, Inc. within a BSL-3 containment facility. SARS-CoV-2 generated from isolate 2019-nCoV/USA-WA1/2020 was received from BEI Resources (NR-52281; lot # 70033175) and expanded in Vero E6 cells for challenge stock generation. Animals were sedated and challenged with a targeted total dose of 1.1 × 104 pfu SARS-CoV-2 by intranasal (IN) and intratracheal (IT) in a volume of 0.25 mL each route. BAL and nasal swabs were collected 2- and 4-days post challenge. Necropsy was performed 7 days following challenge and lung tissues collected for histopathology.

Maybe monkeys are different, but aren't we told quarantine is 14 days minimum?

DennisX

The state of Isreal will be our "carnary in the coal mine" since the have vaccinated almost their whole population.

Steve

The state of Isreal will be our "carnary in the coal mine" since the have vaccinated almost their whole population.
Another canary in the coal mine is Chile who is in the middle of their Autumn season right now and has vaccinated it's population at one of the fastest rates in the world. After all of these vaccinations, more than a third of the population, covid "cases" are rising and have hit a record high.
It appears that either the "vaccines" are not working as planned, or the "vaccines" themselves are what has lead to more infections.

I am guessing this is the exact path the rest of the world will follow. The vaccine rollout will probably lead to even more cases this winter, and then the government will really ratchet up the vaccine requirement propaganda. I feel like we are just in phase one of their plan right now.

Jam

Ouch.

Key message
I SERIOUSLY expect that a series of new highly virulent and highly infectious SARS-CoV-2 (SC-2) variants
will now rapidly and independently emerge in highly vaccinated countries all over the world and that
they will soon spread at high pace. I expect the current pattern of repetitive infections and relatively
mild disease in vaccinees to soon aggravate and be replaced by severe disease and death.
Unfortunately, there is no way vaccinees can rely on assistance from relevant1 innate or acquired IgM
antibodies to protect against coronaviruses2 as these antibodies are increasingly being outcompeted by
infection-enhancing vaccinal Abs, which are continuously recalled due to the circulation of highly
infectious Omicron variants. In contrast, Omicron’s high infectiousness would enable the non-vaccinated
to train their innate immune defense against SC-2 while the infectious and pathogenic capacity of the
new SC-2 variants would be debilitated in the non-vaccinated for lack of infection-enhancing Abs in their
blood. Unless we immediately implement large scale antiviral prophylaxis campaigns in highly
vaccinated countries, there shall be no doubt that the pandemic will end by taking a huge toll on human
lives.

Giraffe

If anything terrible anywhere near to what Geerd Vanden Bossche predicts is going to occur, the cause will more likely be that the clot shot messes up the immune system of the "vaccinees". It will not be a terrible monster virus that evolves naturally because they "vaccinated into a pandemic".

Though I think it's concerning that many countries now allow so-called self-spreading vaccines to be used. Whatever is in those jabs comes from a lab and is meant to be contagious. In Germany they have silently changed the law.

sugarisgreat

Dr. Lee Merittt stated that only two groups were not affected by the Spike Protein in the vaccine-something having to do with the receptor. The Amish (they don't give their DNA away to deep state ops like 23andme) and the Ashkenazi Jew. I know people in Israel are still getting sick and dying, so maybe their plan didn't go the way they intended. Time will tell.

StrongMom

Vanden Boschee now seems to be more worried about smallpox and avian flu. He is telling people to get smallpox vaccine.

J.R.K

Vanden Boschee now seems to be more worried about smallpox and avian flu. He is telling people to get smallpox vaccine.
Yes I seen this as well, my thoughts go to Dr Judy Mikovits concerns about vaccine production with contaminated cell lines and recombinant viruses that are produced in each batch, leading to XMRV’s.
Her quote of,”never another injection again”, comes to mind.
Seems a catch 22 and ultimately we all need to do our due diligence and decide for ourselves what is best for each of our own individual health.

tankasnowgod

If anything terrible anywhere near to what Geerd Vanden Bossche predicts is going to occur, the cause will more likely be that the clot shot messes up the immune system of the "vaccinees". It will not be a terrible monster virus that evolves naturally because they "vaccinated into a pandemic".

Though I think it's concerning that many countries now allow so-called self-spreading vaccines to be used. Whatever is in those jabs comes from a lab and is meant to be contagious. In Germany they have silently changed the law.
So, what's the difference between a "self spreading vaccine" and a "bioweapon?" Or, a "virus" for that matter?

I don't doubt researchers and manufacturers would like to make a "self spreading vaccine," but it would still have to work in the real world. It would still have to physically travel from one person to another. So, it would have to be transmitting through things like sneezing or body fluid exchanges or what have you. Just like any other "virus" or "germ."

The good news is that I think that anyone that makes "vaccines" or "bioweapons" are completely incompetent in this regard. "Infectiousness" isn't some inherent characteristic of any virus. If anything, it's more a characteristic of a host and the host's interaction with their environment. And any "lab creation" really can't do anything in this regard.

In order to prove they are actually "self spreading," they would need to inject some people within a large area (like 10,000 people in a city of about 100,000 or so), and then test every single person in the city to see if they became infected with the "self spreading vaccine." And to really do this experiment properly, you would need a baseline test of everyone in said city, before a single person is injected, and to prove you aren't just getting "false positives." A study of this size is basically impossible, and would be prohibitively expensive. So, my guess is that manufacturer's are just lying about the "self spreading" effect, because they have no way of truly knowing.

And any "animal tests" would tell you nothing, since they engage in behaviors like this, which humans generally don't engage in with strangers, or even friends and family-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-4U1xNZL4

Last edited:

StrongMom

Where did he say this?

Giraffe

So, what's the difference between a "self spreading vaccine" and a "bioweapon?" Or, a "virus" for that matter?

I don't doubt researchers and manufacturers would like to make a "self spreading vaccine," but it would still have to work in the real world. It would still have to physically travel from one person to another. So, it would have to be transmitting through things like sneezing or body fluid exchanges or what have you. Just like any other "virus" or "germ."

The good news is that I think that anyone that makes "vaccines" or "bioweapons" are completely incompetent in this regard. "Infectiousness" isn't some inherent characteristic of any virus. If anything, it's more a characteristic of a host and the host's interaction with their environment. And any "lab creation" really can't do anything in this regard.

In order to prove they are actually "self spreading," they would need to inject some people within a large area (like 10,000 people in a city of about 100,000 or so), and then test every single person in the city to see if they became infected with the "self spreading vaccine." And to really do this experiment properly, you would need a baseline test of everyone in said city, before a single person is injected, and to prove you aren't just getting "false positives." A study of this size is basically impossible, and would be prohibitively expensive. So, my guess is that manufacturer's are just lying about the "self spreading" effect, because they have no way of truly knowing.

And any "animal tests" would tell you nothing, since they engage in behaviors like this, which humans generally don't engage in with strangers, or even friends and family-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-4U1xNZL4

I tend to agree with everything you say here. But for what it's worth, I prefer if my co-workers stay at home if they have a runny nose and cough or gastric flu. Maybe I need to look deeper into some of the so-called infectious diseases.

A concern that I have is that people are made more vulnerable. Stress, too little sleep, bad food or too little, cold, bad hygienic conditions make people more susceptible. In Germany we are asked now to accept cold homes and other hardships in the coming winter and the years to follow. It's for the greater good: the freedom in the Ukraine, the climate ... whatever. We are made more and more depending on a functioning power grid while the energy politics can only be described as sabotage, but I am derailing the thread.

P

Peatness

Thank you.