Addressing Deficiency Of GABA, Pregnenolone, Hgh, Testosterone

ndn

Would progesterone address this ? What about raw organic sulfur. Sodium Oxybate? My gaba and pregnenolone is almost 100% depleted. I have tried many things to raise these vitals to no avail.

Pointless

Low thyroid or low cholesterol can lead to decreased pregnenolone synthesis. Since progesterone is down the pathway from pregnenolone, it won't have a direct effect.

Ray Peat calls HGH the "death and aging hormone" so I wouldn't worry about it being too low.

For testosterone, try inhibiting aromatase with zinc and fat solubles. You don't want to directly increase testosterone without estrogen protection, because it aromatizes during stress.

For GABA, maybe taurine or gelatin. GABA Suppliments - Real Or Not ?

I don't know about sulfur or sodium oxybate.

Do you have lab results?

OP
ndn

ndn

Low thyroid or low cholesterol can lead to decreased pregnenolone synthesis. Since progesterone is down the pathway from pregnenolone, it won't have a direct effect.

Ray Peat calls HGH the "death and aging hormone" so I wouldn't worry about it being too low.

For testosterone, try inhibiting aromatase with zinc and fat solubles. You don't want to directly increase testosterone without estrogen protection, because it aromatizes during stress.

For GABA, maybe taurine or gelatin. GABA Suppliments - Real Or Not ?

I don't know about sulfur or sodium oxybate.

Do you have lab results?
Indeed I do . I have neurotransmitter & hormone etc lab test results

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals