ADD/Adderal/Theanine/Anxiety

Hitchens

I wonder if the underlining current of ADD is anxiety . A writer's procrastination before settling in to begin for example has been characterized by many different author's as a fear of failure, fear of work, fear of the process. I noticed when I have taken psilocybin for example, there is a similar effect to theanine, a focus without angst that lasts. This sober focus, if you will allow me, paralleled with amphetamines where the drive is synthesized suggests ADD may have a close relationship possibly to gaba and histamines levels than dopamine or energy boosting mechanisms. Any thoughts for a layman?

This is highly interesting, think you might be on to something.

"it is not surprising that dysregulations in GABA signalling have been implicated in virtually all mental health issues" - Haidut (link)

Although when I went to get neurofeedback done, the DR first did a QEEG brain map session and the scans showed that I had lack of blood flow to the prefrontal cortex, specifically PFC2, while at the time of the scan I was simply meditating/fixating on a singular point on the wall. No fearful task involved.

It's possible that stimulation has something to do with it too. ie non-stimulating tasks are difficult to focus on, while highly stimulating tasks are much more easy to focus on.

Or maybe not, maybe deep down people are afraid of boredom ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom