ACV For A Good Pump In The Gym?

JDreamer

I started a regimen of drinking ACV with lemon juice twice a day as I read that it helps tremendously with stubborn visceral and lower ab fat.

At the gym on Thursday night I experienced a pump like I haven't felt in a long, long time. A friend even commented on it. Normally I deflate pretty quickly and it's been a frustration for quite a few years now.

Any idea what the relationship is there with the combo of ACV and lemon juice? I'm really curious.

ddjd

I started a regimen of drinking ACV with lemon juice twice a day as I read that it helps tremendously with stubborn visceral and lower ab fat.

At the gym on Thursday night I experienced a pump like I haven't felt in a long, long time. A friend even commented on it. Normally I deflate pretty quickly and it's been a frustration for quite a few years now.

Any idea what the relationship is there with the combo of ACV and lemon juice? I'm really curious.
i dont think it needs the lemon juice. i find the ACV is more than enough of a boost. i feel like the extra acidity in my stomach massively helps me to absorb nutrients, especially protein from meat. also ACV brought my liver enzymes down from the 50s to 20s, which is incredible

jet9

i dont think it needs the lemon juice. i find the ACV is more than enough of a boost. i feel like the extra acidity in my stomach massively helps me to absorb nutrients, especially protein from meat. also ACV brought my liver enzymes down from the 50s to 20s, which is incredible
Joed, are you still taking ACV? I am thinking about trying it, but this post makes me worried Vinegar Makes Me Hypothyroid

ddjd

Joed, are you still taking ACV? I am thinking about trying it, but this post makes me worried Vinegar Makes Me Hypothyroid
I haven't read the post but I would completely agree that ACV does increase nitric oxide and Nitric oxide is known to inhibit Thyroid, so would make complete sense

I take it rarely now. But it still has value I think. I think it's very good for the liver, digestive system, just a shame it does increase NO so long term its not a good idea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals