Activated Charcoal makes me feel 'cured'

RealNeat

if you take activated charcoal capsules would this issue be nullified? since the powder remains in the capsule till it reaches the gut, and at that point it should all be digested directly in the gut? is 500mg activated charcoal enough or are several grams needed?

larger grains are actually less processed and seen as inferior in the supplement industry. charcoal powders are advertised based on how fine the powder is. im thinking wouldnt a capsule form of charcoal nullify this issue of needing larger grains?

what about it? how bad is the stuff.
like some ice creams which have marshmallow swirls have that stuff. it seems the amount would be very small, to color the food white. how dangerous is titanium dioxide

also im curious do burger king beef patties and mcdonalds beef patties have hidden ingredients? they say its 100% beef, how can that be, is there something they can secretly add to it but still call it 100% beef. like adding nitrites... or pink slime or other odd things in the meat.

although ironically, i heard pink slime is actually just the parts of the meat nobody wants to eat? in the US everyone wants ground beef, but ironically, if you're eating a beef patty made of the animal parts nobody wants to eat, you're probably getting a good mix of nutrients compared to ground beef from the leg or arm etc. I think generally you can't even get meat unless it's ground beef, steaks and liver, sometimes heart.
No it's to prevent adsorption, a capsule doesn't fix that, it's just encapsulated very fine grains.

Phosphor

I didn't see your original post but are you familiar with the symptoms from fluoroquinolone toxicity? So many have that syndrome and simply are not aware of it; the range of symptoms is huge and almost never properly diagnosed, and they prescribe that stuff like candy. If you have had a fluoroquinolone antibioitic, steroids will make it worse, or can trigger the tipping point.