Activated Charcoal lowers temps

managing

AC seems to lower my average temperatures significantly. A small (500mg) dose every other day drops my average temps by .5F. Why? Using Nature's Way per Toxinless.com.

Wouldn't you need dozens of measurements to find such a small difference?

managing

I have to admit that isn't the most rigorous sampling, but I can assure you it is happening. And I feel it too. Its kind of a good thing in a way. I have for months, most directly related to consuming sugar once again (mostly succesfully in terms of blood glucose), had episodes of intense heat. It will be like 70 degrees and in the shade and I am pouring sweat and smell like a skunk. I tried ac in response to one of these episodes and it worked great. Problem is, I am back to place where I am cold sometimes. My basal temps running high 97s and typical daytime around 98.5 but with mildly cold hands and feet. Not extreme mind you, but a significant difference.

That got me to thinking about endotoxin, serotonin, and estrogen. Some things line up with that assumption. Estrogen can cause hot flashes (i'm a man, but I don't imagine that would make a difference) although I am not certain of the exact mechanism. AC reducing ser, endo, est could make sense to explain the "chilling" effect. On the other hand, based on gut "symptoms" I wouldn't have predicted endotoxin. IOW, regular, good bowel activity. The AC has actually made stools occasionally loose, soft, etc. Again, by no means extreme. But noticeable.

So just trying to unravel this so I understand better what is going on. When I get interesting results, I like to pick it apart and try to understand.

One other thing: After about a week of really very small AC doses, I started to experience fatigue and especially waking up in the middle of the night anxious and alert (ie, low bg/high cortisol symptoms). I eventually connected the dots between RPs comments about AC and oxidizing vitamins and Vitamin A specifically (ie, glycogen storage in liver deficient). I got aggressive with the Nutrisorb A (which for me means 2-4 drops a day) and it went a way.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BearWithMe Timing of antibiotics and activated charcoal to avoid endotoxin absorbtion Ask For Help or Advice 1
DANIEL Penicillin VK and Activated Charcoal TOGETHER? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
N Activated Charcoal Makes Me Feel Amazing (mentally) Testimonials 16
V Digestión Issues. Activated Charcoal Despite Constipation? Digestion 11
U Activated Charcoal Stopped Bowel Movements. Completely Digestion 23
Fractality Activated Charcoal Powder Messes Up Gut Microbiome? Activated Charcoal 8
Repas du soir Does Activated Charcoal Actually Whiten Teeth? Oral Health 2
T What Is The Best Method For Combining Coconut Oil And Activated Charcoal? Ask For Help or Advice 23
W Does Activated Charcoal Change The PH Of The Stomach/digestive Tract? Activated Charcoal 12
ddjd Activated Charcoal Increases Serotonin Ask For Help or Advice 32
ecstatichamster Daily Use Of Activated Charcoal — Who Else? Activated Charcoal 22
W Zeolite And Bentonite Capsules An Alternative To Activated Charcoal? Activated Charcoal 17
beachbum Activated Charcoal Should Be Used With Caution Activated Charcoal 37
ecstatichamster Activated Charcoal Every Day Experiments 0
M Is It Normal That Granular Activated Charcoal Forms A Finely Dispersed Suspension? Activated Charcoal 5
ecstatichamster Should I Take Activated Charcoal With Minocycline Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
biggirlkisss Looking For Activated Charcoal (Canada) Ask For Help or Advice 3
healthnatura Activated Charcoal Now Available! Health Natura 28
F Cascara Sagrada And Activated Charcoal - When To Use Which / How To Combine? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
healthnatura Activated Charcoal - vote for your choice of purity by Oct. 14th Health Natura 26
Makrosky Activated Charcoal caps Activated Charcoal 11
C What do you guys think about taking activated charcoal everyday? Supplements 1
S Granular Activated Charcoal To Solve Persorption Activated Charcoal 1
C How much activated charcoal should one take? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
M Is it possible to be allergic to activated charcoal? Messtafarian 6
J Beets Vs Raw Carrot Or Activated Charcoal Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber 18
F How To Make Your Own Activated Charcoal Supplements 8
J Activated Charcoal Supplementation - Brand? Activated Charcoal 4
Daimyo Activated Charcoal Activated Charcoal 4
P Aloe aborescentis extractum + activated charcoal Supplements 2
I Activated Charcoal Activated Charcoal 22
juanitacarlos Activated Charcoal Experience Activated Charcoal 15
J Activated Charcoal Powder: Suggested use Activated Charcoal 10
S Activated carbon cookware safe? Ask For Help or Advice 0
K Hair Stem Cells Activated Through The Eyes Processing Light? Hair & Nails 9
managing Bile Acid Isolate Reduces FFA, Activated BAT, And Induced Ucoupling Metabolism 5
Bahaa El wazzan Antihistamine And Activated Charchoal Insomnia, Sleep Issues 8
johnwester130 Has Anyone Used Activated Vitamin B-1, Diphosphate ? Supplements 1
P Regulation Of The Energy Sensor AMP-activated Protein Kinase In The Kidney By Dietary Salt Intake An Articles & Scientific Studies 2
P Maintenance Of Red Blood Cell Integrity By AMP-activated Protein Kinase α1 Catalytic Subunit Articles & Scientific Studies 2
J Would It Be Effective To Mix Aspirin Tablet With Charcoal For A Intestinal Disinfectant? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
Hgreen56 Is Teeth Whitening Charcoal Stuff Good For Consumption? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
C Charcoal Dose? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
Digital Samurai Charcoal Significantly Calms My Mind. Anybody Else? Activated Charcoal 36
D When To Take Charcoal? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
D Charcoal While On Benzos Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
J Charcoal Activated Charcoal 21
LifeGivingStore Charcoal Soap - For Deep Cleansing Life Giving Store 7
Nokoni IV Charcoal Cures Infections Activated Charcoal 23
W Possible Concerns Over Charcoal Activated Charcoal 10