• Yes-Moderate

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Yes-Severe

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I used to, not anymore

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters

PeatFeat

I am wondering about the link between thyroid problems and acne. So, for those of you who are hypothyroid, do you suffer from chronic or adult acne?

Kasper

I thought Ray Peat said that acne was a sign of high thyroid function.

I can make it disappear in about a month, but if I go and have two beers I'm back at point one. I recommend potato vodka in this aspect, but it is hard to find and overpriced (usually comes from england). The stuff will have you waking up fresher than the day before (RP wins again). Always have some dairy with spirits though.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Such_Saturation said:
I can make it disappear in about a month, but if I go and have two beers I'm back at point one. I recommend potato vodka in this aspect, but it is hard to find and overpriced (usually comes from england). The stuff will have you waking up fresher than the day before (RP wins again). Always have some dairy with spirits though.
Dairy with alcohol? Interesting about the potato vodka. Will keep that in mind.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Such_Saturation said:
Luksusowa potato vodka for the win. Triple distilled Polish luxury potato vodka. Paid $12.99 for 750ml.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Maybe I've found a cocktail! Potato vodka and milk. Yes haw!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I am actually drinking milk right now. :rolling