Acne, Hypoglycemia, Adrenalin

tara

Honey is approximately equal amounts fructose and glucose.
I think honey typically has more fructose than glucose, but up to more like 60 or 65%, not 80%?

Ulla

Is this person by chance inspired by Robert Lustig? :ss

I am not against fruits. I don't believe Lustig. :)
My point was around taurine.
And I think that the author explained some part of the problem with fructose in fruit. It is not about fruit, it is about processed food.

No wonder our livers are overwhelmed, we're riddled with inflammation, and it tends to mostly happen with western diets! It's all about fructose! Fruit ordinarily has only small amounts of fructose compared to the levels of fructose our processed food diet provides. But with our overwhelmed livers, we can't even eat natural fruit anymore without breaking out!

Anyways.
My skin got clear again.
And I eat A LOT sugars but keep fats low.
I drink Brewers yeast in the morning (after night soaking).
I also massaged 0.25 mg taurine into my skin last two days and my skin is still clear. I wonder what will be like in 10 days. I always like to allow some time before I make a conclusion.

Giraffe

I think honey typically has more fructose than glucose, but up to more like 60 or 65%, not 80%?
60: 40 (fructose : glucose) = 1.5.

According to the database I linked and another one I checked is more around 1.1 or 53% (fructose and glucose from sucrose included).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals