Acne has come back?!

hardeep

Hi guys,

Im new to this forum, have recently come over from being active on paleohacks.

Was a vegeterian 2 years ago for around 8months, then went paleo with high carb then perfect health diet however my acne is still occurred but less frequently. And now has come back worse on my left cheek and forehead.

I tried everything and the thing is, when i was a veggie, my acne was virtually non exsistent?! why?

After seeing many users promote Peat such as Danny,Korion,Senneth? and mainly Cliff who got my attention, I started looking more into it and it is interesting.

I would like some help as I am growing annoyed with all these 'ways of living' are not working for my acne as acne is saying something is wrong with me. I will give you a basic background of what my symptoms are and what i eat daily. Note that i have only being doing a similar type Peat diet for a couple days now.

Daily Intake 3500-ish

1L Goat milk
500gm Rice
400lb Lamb
500ml Orange juice
1tblspn Gelatin
100gram Butter
1 tblespn Coconut Oil
1 Raw Carrot
200grams lamb liver weekly
1 tall cup of Fermented goat kefir (I see some of you don't agree but i believe it helped my acne, why would this be? I used to take Bio kult which helped a lot as well then moved onto goat kefir which carried on this benefit. Any opinions on how to have a healthy gut as many people swear by fermented foods that have helped them stay healthy and eat foods that could never have had before without fermented foods?)

50mg zinc picolinate daily (only started today)
5mg vitamin k2 weekly
5000IU d3 weekly
magnesium citrate daily 500mg

All roughly main ingredients daily. No PUFA,vegetable oils,nuts as they make my acne worse as far as I know.

And I am worried about having high sugar in form of the orange juice as i always though sugar caused acne??

And doesnt milk cause acne? how do i fix this as i really dont want acne with goats milk i am drinking?

Is it okay to drink orange juice/milk during meals or shall i drink by themselves as usually people say water dilutes stomach when eating so would milk/orange juice do the same as they are liquid?

Please help me guys. and if anyone wants to no my BPM is around 64 on average. :D

Satan

Look into nutrisorb A. Experiment with how much works for you. That supplement seals the deal for me. Your overall fat intake seems very high, and not enough gelatin. How much salt are you getting? And, 400 lb lamb? :D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Satan said:
Look into nutrisorb A. Experiment with how much works for you. That supplement seals the deal for me.

How much are you taking?

OP
H

hardeep

Hi guys,

thanks for the quick response. I am not taking no nutrisorb A. What is it and why would i need to take it?

I thought 200grams of liver weekly would cover my vitamin A intake weekly or isnt it enough?

Satan: I shall amend that mistake >_< sorry! :)

OP
H

hardeep

hardeep said:
Hi guys,

Im new to this forum, have recently come over from being active on paleohacks.

Was a vegeterian 2 years ago for around 8months, then went paleo with high carb then perfect health diet however my acne is still occurred but less frequently. And now has come back worse on my left cheek and forehead.

I tried everything and the thing is, when i was a veggie, my acne was virtually non exsistent?! why?

After seeing many users promote Peat such as Danny,Korion,Senneth? and mainly Cliff who got my attention, I started looking more into it and it is interesting.

I would like some help as I am growing annoyed with all these 'ways of living' are not working for my acne as acne is saying something is wrong with me. I will give you a basic background of what my symptoms are and what i eat daily. Note that i have only being doing a similar type Peat diet for a couple days now.

Daily Intake 3500-ish

1L Goat milk
500gm Rice
400gm Lamb
500ml Orange juice
1tblspn Gelatin
100gram Butter
1 tblespn Coconut Oil
1 Raw Carrot
200grams lamb liver weekly
1 tall cup of Fermented goat kefir (I see some of you don't agree but i believe it helped my acne, why would this be? I used to take Bio kult which helped a lot as well then moved onto goat kefir which carried on this benefit. Any opinions on how to have a healthy gut as many people swear by fermented foods that have helped them stay healthy and eat foods that could never have had before without fermented foods?)

50mg zinc picolinate daily (only started today)
5mg vitamin k2 weekly
5000IU d3 weekly
magnesium citrate daily 500mg

All roughly main ingredients daily. No PUFA,vegetable oils,nuts as they make my acne worse as far as I know.

And I am worried about having high sugar in form of the orange juice as i always though sugar caused acne??

And doesnt milk cause acne? how do i fix this as i really dont want acne with goats milk i am drinking?

Is it okay to drink orange juice/milk during meals or shall i drink by themselves as usually people say water dilutes stomach when eating so would milk/orange juice do the same as they are liquid?

Please help me guys. and if anyone wants to no my BPM is around 64 on average. :D

Satan

I take 15000iu of vitamin A from nutrisorb, except on days I eat liver. Any more = acne. Any less = acne.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Satan said:
I take 15000iu of vitamin A from nutrisorb, except on days I eat liver. Any more = acne. Any less = acne.
Are you taking it internally or through the skin?

T

tobieagle

Hardeep, how old are you? Male/female?
Would you consider yourself as someone who eats huge amounts of food, without gaining weight?

OP
H

hardeep

Well i eat around 3000-4000 to gain weight and i am fairly active male.

when i need to increase my weight i just increase my calories

i weight currently 164lbs at 6ft if that helps

Dan W

Jenn said:
Acne is a pancreas issue for me, lack of amylase.

Interesting! Do you mind sharing how you discovered that, and how you address the problem?

Gabriel

As the others said, try to experiment with higher doses of vitamin a using nutrisorb but titrate carefully to find the optimal vitamin a dose that your body needs without overdosing

Try to get your zinc intake from crustaceans such as oysters instead of supplements. Liver already has a decent amount of it so you might already be well nurished on that axis.

Replace your white rice with potatoes which are a good vitamin b source that some acne-patients profit from.

Experiment with reducing your milk intake. Prefer fermented milk products such as swiss hard cheese (good vitamin k source + the casein is not in its original form anymore) or yogurt (as long as your gut tolerates them).

My personal take on milk and acne: The milk protein Casein is a potent inductor of IGF-1 and IGF-1 stimulates sebaceous glands and keratinocyte proliferation - two crucial steps involved in acne pathogenesis. Zero-fat-milk, Low-Fat-Milk, Milkdrinks, cottage cheese, cream cheese and to a lesser extent also full-fat-milk are associated with acne. All of these have casein in a relatively unchanged form. No connection between acne and milk products could be found for butter, hard cheese or natural yogurt - these contain either very low casein or a changed-form of casein. Hence, try to reduce consumption of all products where casein is still in its original (IGF-inducing) form and avoid badly processed milk products such as commercial milk-drinks where other/changed compounds might induce proinflammatory responses.

Best,
Gabriel

tomisonbottom

Satan said:
Internally. 5000iu, 3 times a day.

Were you hypo at the time?
I thought about taking A for my skin too but RP says it can lower thyroid if too much is taken; did it effect your thyroid at all?