Acne And Eczema

Nici

I have noticed that chocolate and coffee really triggers a major flare up of eczema for me.....bummed about this as I do LOVE chocolate and coffee. Even when I do lay off on the chocolate and coffee I am still struggling with acne and eczema.

Suggestions as to what I could take (and how) and where to purchase, and any other thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Peatarian said she had a friend who had eczema and when she started donating blood it went away.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Errrr, maybe it was psoriasis she was talking about. Sorry. :(

I will try to track that down later. About to head out for a bit.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
N

Nici

Wow....this is fantastic!! Thank you for this, I have some ghee I am going to mix with sugar.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Some people also add coconut oil and aspirin. I would make sure the aspirin is really diluted to start out with. But definitely hearing great things about the sugar so I would probably give that a shot first.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:hattip

renz

Any feedback about how you went with the Sugar scrub and any additional ingredients? (or it may have passed on it's own) I have looked into so many things over the years for my daughter who is 10 now and still has quite bad skin with eczema, the most recent one, an Australian site and nutritionist, has heaps of promising before and after shots and testimonials from mainly australians, but when I see some ingredients in the blog post for recipes with things like rice bran oil?? However a number of other points seems solid.