ACLU declares ‘transgender myths DEBUNKED,’ says trans girls don't have any ‘unfair advantage’ in women’s sports

Hugh Johnson

BRMarshall

Basically insane....the They's should compete with themselves....which means playing with they-selves or what ever the minus-noun is being put forth by
the duped....

Makes me wish I was born 20-30 years earlier. As a 90s kid I have to live through this ******* clown-world period of society.

LucyL

I think its a scam to get big Pharma more money for psychiatric illnesses. Our core brain knows a woman from a man, and when our frontal lobes are trained to lie to our core brains about what we are seeing, bad things happen.

Giraffe

1613017031438.png

Summer

It’s pretty insane to watch this happening in real-time. It’s like reading about the fall of Rome but this time it is nearly 100% engineered. Critical theory is an engine that runs on mental illness.

Miggie

The feminist boomerang finally hit them back. All these leftist women preaching that woman are equal to men will now have to face getting their asses kicked by them in sports.

So they have to accept they are not equal to men and revolt against this or accept it and keep getting destroyed in sports by men.

Donttreadonme

The feminist boomerang finally hit them back. All these leftist women preaching that woman are equal to men will now have to face getting their asses kicked by them in sports.

So they have to accept they are not equal to men and revolt against this or accept it and keep getting destroyed in sports by men.
This is exactly the truth

Back
Top Bottom