AChEI Failed To Give Any Improvement

Astolfo

You all were right about the previous topic I opened. I had asked for a safe acetylcholinesterase inhibitor in my topic a few days ago, and I got some responds like that they are excitotoxic and not peaty. This maybe not true in all cases, but I just tried approx 2,5 mg donepezil yesterday and experienced some worsening some of my symptoms. Especially, myoclonus is mildly worse and happening more frequently now. I didn't see any improvement on other symptoms.

@ecstatichamster (Thanks again for the suggestion you gave. But, I tried to find galantamine and huperzine A here but I couldn't find any. There were only donepezil and rivastigmine available as AChEIs)
(I also bought a box of baclofen and piracetam. I would like to know if I should try piracetam. With combination of cyproheptadine or without?)

I'm thinking that my condition is very-very similar like to those who got some permanent effects from piracetam. Muscle jerk, brain fog, emotional nubmness, loss of muscle control, zero libido etc..
To be honest, I would say that my symptoms are much more similar to the racetam-toxicity rather than pssd.

I would like to listen your suggestions. Why I'm progressively worsening day by day? Is it because the serotonergic modulation of glutamate?:

How can I stop all of these and gain my old intellectual ability?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals