Acetazolamide

Blossom

Forum Supporter
:2cents Sometimes I think the pain sets up a situation of hyperventilating which reduces CO2 and leads to anxiety and the process continues in a viscous cycle. If our body perceives there is a problem it is a normal adaptation to respond the physiological processes that will help us meet that challenge. I think where bag breathing, buteyko and diamox come in is help ensure there is an abundance of protective CO2 to prevent a domino effect in the direction of anaerobic glycolysis. I just like to view it as a tool to prevent any major derailment. Every cell should be able to respire optimally and efficiently when adequate-abundant CO2 is available. Its not like one buteyko session or diamox pill changes everything because we are constantly respiring I think we have to attend to our CO2 on a regular basis ( probably not if living at high altitudes). :2cents

jaakkima

Hello

I ordered Acetazolamide, but US Customs is keeping it for a lengthy period of time. I'm unsure of whether they'll "detain" it. Are there other sources in the United States? I don't have time to try going to doctors and finagling it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The company inhousepharmacy.biz has shipped to me twice to the U.S. without interference. They seem to have some arrangement with customs. :D

natedawggh

Jaakkima, I have been using acetazolamide to help with shortness of breath. Mostly I experience it at night, and sleep apnea. I can use breath control to slow it down and reoxegenate, but I live at sea level and no amount of breath excersizes have made any permanent change. Acetazolamide has, however, and I don't find myself short on breath very often, especially for the hours after taking it. I use just a half tablet (they're 250mg) twice a day and that's plenty to have an effect. My feet are warmer more often, and don't feel as stuff as they used to either.

Mauritio

So are there any other experiences with acetazolamide?
It seems like such a valuable tool that is working at root of problems, with minor side effects...

Do you guys from europe have any good sources ?

golder

Anyone had any further experiences with acetazolamide? Great reading guys, thanks!

lampofred

Anyone had any further experiences with acetazolamide? Great reading guys, thanks!

Tried it and ended up really disliking it. CO2 retention improved at first and was good but the next day I had a compensatory hyperventilation rebound or something.

Vinny

Didn`t notice anything from a small dose (a quarter of a tablet) which probably is not enough to trigger some reaction.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals