AC Suppository

Recoen

Has anyone tried an activated charcoal suppository? For example, some AC inside coconut oil? My thought is this would by pass the issues with AC pulling out too many beneficial things? And the added benefit of the MCT.

Energizer

I never tried it that way, just chased it orally with water. Never really had any issues with it, if you're worried about persorption there are larger granule sized brands.

J

james2388

Charcoal suppository... You might as well escalate to a charcoal enema or coffee enema... . Just take activated charcoal on an empty stomach when you wake up. Drink some tea and prolong breakfast and hour or two. No big deal.. shouldn't be taken AC everyday, maybe 2x a week if anything.

yerrag

Don't know if the AC will scratch the anal sphincter though.

Sunrise

Has anyone tried an activated charcoal suppository? For example, some AC inside coconut oil? My thought is this would by pass the issues with AC pulling out too many beneficial things? And the added benefit of the MCT.
Did you tried it? How often, how much, which part of the day? Which were the results?

yerrag

I think it does. Probably increases serotonin from the scratching on the gut walls too.
Yeah. The "just about right" coarseness/fineness of the AC I got from Health Natura, for oral intake - seemed too rough for suppository use.