Absolutely done with milk

ursidae

RP connects hypochlorhydria with hypothyroidism. I tested on hypothyroidism some years ago (by official doctor) and was ok (rather on hyper- range) , Achilles reflex is ok, but I have low temperature by RP standards (helpful during pandemic to pass temp control in supermarket :) ) . Maybe they are not always connected , I don't know.
I tried thyroid small amounts here and there (not regularly), makes me feel jittery and occasional pain in liver.
Just tried baking soda test (to identify hypochlorhydria) this morning and no burping even after 15 min... So far , peating hasn't restored my hypochlorhydria.
I have a thread on it. If you find anything please share it there. This is a very important problem

raising Histamine levels and not using your phone/distraction 15 mins before and after helps a bit but not to a sufficient degree and not curative. I tried T3 and it didn’t do anything.

It might not be something that requires a quick fix but a systemic thing like those people who are hopelessly suffering MPB and need to lead a perfect/natural/stress free lifestyle to overcome the condition

Apple

I disagree with the overall mindset here about milk which is if you don't react well to milk the problem is you.
If you tried and it's really not for you then quit rather than forcing it upon yourself because others tell you that it's good for everyone and the problem is you.

May I ask how you are going to meet your daily calcium requirements ( 1500mg at least ) without dairy ?

xborg

Those with type A or O blood make antibodies against the main sugar in milk.
Raw (truly pastured organic soy-free corn-free) eggs are the ideal food. The problem is many are allergic. ...
Sidebar: those egg allergies are from vaccinations which use eggs in their production.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I take calcium carbonate in the form of eggshell powder, antacid tum type tablets, and plain calcium carbonate tablets. There is an article link in a thread I can’t remember that says calcium carbonate increases gastrin. I don’t have any heartburn even taking this much.

Recently I tried to start drinking milk again. I had high hopes. I started with just one teaspoon the first day. I went a total of 20 days and over that time I drank 48 ounces. I think the digestive issues are mostly resolved, but and this is what bothers me I had increased estrogen and my hair has been falling out in just that 20 days. So no milk for me. It was a good experiment.

peter88

I take calcium carbonate in the form of eggshell powder, antacid tum type tablets, and plain calcium carbonate tablets. There is an article link in a thread I can’t remember that says calcium carbonate increases gastrin. I don’t have any heartburn even taking this much.

Recently I tried to start drinking milk again. I had high hopes. I started with just one teaspoon the first day. I went a total of 20 days and over that time I drank 48 ounces. I think the digestive issues are mostly resolved, but and this is what bothers me I had increased estrogen and my hair has been falling out in just that 20 days. So no milk for me. It was a good experiment.
What kind of milk?

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Local dairy 2% pasteurized, homogenized, vitamin a and d added.

Vajra

straches and fruits in reasonable amounts and with proteins(meat) are ok, no problems.
Gluten is problematic when I overeat on it.
I made it a habbit to drink a glass of milk in the morning.
If I go to bed after milk (in the morning) I can sleep till noon like a drunken person. If I just drink milk during the day I can not stay focused on one thing, constantly need something new or feel extremely bored...
I'm with you on all that. Sounds like elevated prolactin from the opiates.
A bit weird considering the high prevalence of lactose intolerance in Japan.

Zigzag

What about 0 fat dairy. I love skyr. A perfect protein source and I thought it was the best thing I could do to minimize my forehead oilness (it's only there, which I mentioned in other posts, the rest of the face is perfectly clean) and closed comedones. So, recently I did a test and ate 200g of skyr every single day for a month, which is about 40g of protein and 0 fat. It only made it worse. I have wipe my forehead every hour, it gets clogged very quickly and closed comedones form literally in a couple of hours. I can't even use any acids now, because dryness makes it even worse. Would it be the IGF that causes me those issues?