Absolutely best things for reversing facial wrinkles

FitnessMike

what say you.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I'm really curious how effective in terms of reversing/prevention wrinkles would be topical DHEA/Progesterone around eyes let's say.

SamYo123

Redlight and enough protien are the main 2 things people say.

Most things that keep cortsiol low

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

AdoTintor

Redlight and enough protien are the main 2 things people say.

Does anyone know if is it possible to absorb protein through the skin - so could one apply protein (amino acid) topically? Also could be good to fix injured tissues. Fat absorbs through skin but I am not sure if you can apply the other macro-nutrients, protein and sugar, via the skin.

Cara

Sauna! My surfer dad is 61 and doesn’t have a wrinkle in sight from going to his daily sauna.

Nicole W.

Extra weight. Being thin, as you age, makes you look old and haggard. This is especially true for women.

As my mother often pointed out, somewhat crudely: by a certain age, you’ll have to chose between your **** or your face. Ugh.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Runenight201

I have a feeling it’s high protein. Low protein + loads of soupy veggies is what Im testin out now.

Jennifer

The things I’ve noticed a difference with are NDT, Progest-E, raw milk, ripe fruit, gelatinous broths/gelatin, exfoliation and applied topically, vitamin E, coconut oil, cocoa butter and lanolin.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I am 45 and my skin is still pretty supple, full and wrinkle free. Things that I have found important to mitigate the effects of aging- drink a lot of water throughout the day, ingest vitamin C 1000-3000 a day, a scoop or two of powdered collegian, eat plenty of protein.

revenant

Topical retinoids are the most effective thing I've tried. Red light seemed to make a difference in the beginning but not anymore. Glycine does something positive for the skin but not sure it can prevent/treat wrinkles.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Topical retinoids are the most effective thing I've tried. Red light seemed to make a difference in the beginning but not anymore. Glycine does something positive for the skin but not sure it can prevent/treat wrinkles.
what retinoic product are you using?

David PS

A number of years ago, I purchased a Facial Flex for my mother. She had a stroke and it resulted in a facial droop. The device was for rehabilitation of her. After using the device for a few weeks, the muscles in the lower half of her face and her neck tightened her skin and decreased the depth of her facial wrinkles.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av6E49CJyS8

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I use Skin Medical .5 on face and 1. on neck and chest. This retinol is quite strong. After a week, my skin sloughs off in the shower, when I exfoliate. Be sure to stay out of the sun when using retinol or it will age you faster.

yerrag

The external, the face, is an outward expression of the internal. So anything that keeps you internally young keeps you externally young. The skin is just like any other organ, and the facial skin is its bellweather. Whatever makes your oxygen saturation optimal keeps you young.