Absolutely best things for reversing facial wrinkles

youngsinatra

I will try "The Ordinary 10% Niacinamide + 1% Zinc Serum" and "The Ordinary Caffeine + EGCG Serum" as I've seen some remarkable skin improvements with them.

Will report back.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I will try "The Ordinary 10% Niacinamide + 1% Zinc Serum" and "The Ordinary Caffeine + EGCG Serum" as I've seen some remarkable skin improvements with them.

Will report back.
ordinary stuff is full of junk if you read ingredients on their website if i remember correctly.

I paste a list of ingredients on this website to check the junk amount in them,

youngsinatra

ordinary stuff is full of junk if you read ingredients on their website if i remember correctly.

I paste a list of ingredients on this website to check the junk amount in them,

Well I also use regular hygiene products (shampoos, tooth paste) that also contain a lot of questionable ingredients. For example I tried a lot of natural tooth pastes and they overwhelmingly don't work that well in comparison with some of the more synthetic ones, which work like magic.

I am generally a lot less concerned about topicals than orals, but I may be totally wrong on this.

Callmestar

Being fat in the face with plenty of glycogen and not being dehydrated. All of which are the opposite to me for the past 5 years so I know well how this fks up your face.

Beastmode

Email from 2019 that I might've already shared in the depository. To be fair, I haven't tried this enough to see if it works. It's not a big deal for me as a guy, but I was interested in what he had to say. Might give it a crack since I already use some topical dhea elsewhere and progest-e at times dissolved in olive oil or vitamin e.

ME:
I have fairly good skin and look much younger than my age suggests, except around my eyes; more specifically on the outside where there's a predominance of fine lines and wrinkles that branch out towards my temples....especially when I smile.

I started noticing them in my 20's and I'm now 40.

Are there underlying causes that link more directly to this or is it the standard low thyroid, low metabolic system, etc?

Seems like people don't necessarily develop this regardless of their diet and age (up until a certain point.)

PEAT:
Skin around the eyes is normally thin, so the loss of elasticity is more noticeable. Topical progesterone, DHEA, and testosterone help to restore thickness and elasticity.

A solution of 1 or 2% in oil is effective, just a few drops in an oil that could be a mixture of vitamin E and olive oil.

Ben.

Might give it a crack since I already use some topical dhea elsewhere and progest-e at times dissolved in olive oil or vitamin e.

Keep us updated ! I am realy intrigued by this.

TheCalciumCad

Might give it a crack since I already use some topical dhea elsewhere and progest-e at times dissolved in olive oil or vitamin e.
Georgi has also mentioned this.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

i wonder now how does DHEA/Progesterone compare to Testosterone in reduction of wrinkles, i got cortinon though.

i wonder also where can you get T cream in Europe?

Beastmode

Keep us updated ! I am realy intrigued by this.

I will. Only considering this since I do the topical dhea in olive oil already. I'm not much into the cosmetic aspect of things, but it could be serve as a good experiment to see it's local impact in addition to the systemic impact I already know it has on me.

I plan on getting some DHT and T from that purple panda website soon. Maybe this is a good way to try them out at first since it's topical.

GreekDemiGod

Is this with topical application on the face or does oral work too?

TheCalciumCad

Is this with topical application on the face or does oral work too?
Imagine both would be ideal.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I WONDER
Imagine both would be ideal.

haidut should do something for wrinkles and glowing skin, but the rats face is small innit, dont know if there is point.

in the mean time i found nice moisturizer and add there vit E k2 and planning to add cortinon but maybe pure progesterone will be better hmmm?

frannybananny

Thanks so much.
When checking me for sun damage my Derm Doctor recently prescribed a supplement by Heliocare Advanced which also contains Nicotinamide. It's a plant extract from a fern and works from the inside out to prevent sunburn and even reverse wrinkles and signs of aging. I just started on it hoping to protect my poor skin from the sun. I'm of Irish descent so it gets bad as we get older. I also have to undergo the chemo cream Efudex which basically will make me look like I have leprosy for a month or so but when I heal the skin will be so nice. HELIOCARE Advanced Antioxidant Supplement with Nicotinamide

Beastmode

I started using the topical dhea/progest-e mix since my last post a few times per week and putting some of it around my eyes to see what changes. Definitely a difference. My wife says it's much clearer under and around my eyes. I'm a male, 42 years old, and don't really focus much on aesthetics. However, something is definitely different. Seems a little less wrinkly. :handfist:

golder

I started using the topical dhea/progest-e mix since my last post a few times per week and putting some of it around my eyes to see what changes. Definitely a difference. My wife says it's much clearer under and around my eyes. I'm a male, 42 years old, and don't really focus much on aesthetics. However, something is definitely different. Seems a little less wrinkly. :handfist:
This is very interesting. Is this one drop of Georgi’s Cortinon dissolved in tocopherols applied under/around the eyes before bedtime? I want to try this, glad you got some good results! :)

Beastmode

This is very interesting. Is this one drop of Georgi’s Cortinon dissolved in tocopherols applied under/around the eyes before bedtime? I want to try this, glad you got some good results! :)
I dissolve powdered dhea (25mg-50mg) in olive oil w/ a drop or 2 of progest-e on a spoon.

The aesthetics improvement isn't something I normally pay attention too, but for me to notice a difference, something is definitely different. #typicalguy

Another thing that has to be playing a role as well is the fact I've been going to bed at 8:30 pm every night the past 3 weeks as well.

PeskyPeater

150mg pregnenolone and 3 gram intake of glycine per day.

30 micrograms of methylene blue in 200ml solution
with 1% potassium glycyrrhizinate
3% niacinamide
1% salicylic acid
Polypodium leucotomos extract to inhibit Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) without PUFA or olive oil
5% centella asiatica extract

Last edited:

golder

150mg pregnenolone and 3 gram intake of glycine per day.

30 micrograms of methylene blue in 200ml solution
with 1% potassium glycyrrhizinate
3% niacinamide
1% salicylic acid
Polypodium leucotomos extract to inhibit Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) without PUFA or olive oil
5% centella asiatica extract
Interesting. Quite a detailed list. This will take me a long time to buy and combine, but sounds like in principle it would be great.