Absolutely best things for reversing facial wrinkles

Or..if you want results and none of this hoop jumping, just use a low concentration retinoid like Tretinoin at 0.025% infrequently..if you don't have acne, PIH, rosacea, visible scarring or any other serious skin issue then there is no point in using higher concetrations

You could probably get away with using a much lower concentration OTC one like this for addressing wrinkles which may not require the use of sunscreen like Tret would

Indeed Labs Retinol Reface, 30 ml Amazon product ASIN B00FEGLPKYView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FEGLPKY/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_7RM31SE8NR6HN24KHP0V?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

golder

Or..if you want results and none of this hoop jumping, just use a low concentration retinoid like Tretinoin at 0.025% infrequently..if you don't have acne, PIH, rosacea, visible scarring or any other serious skin issue then there is no point in using higher concetrations

You could probably get away with using a much lower concentration OTC one like this for addressing wrinkles which may not require the use of sunscreen like Tret would

Indeed Labs Retinol Reface, 30 ml Amazon product ASIN B00FEGLPKYView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FEGLPKY/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_7RM31SE8NR6HN24KHP0V?_encoding=UTF8&psc
Interesting product. I’m thinking of giving this a try. Have you had success using it a few times a week, or are you just inferring theoretically? Thanks!

OccamzRazer

150mg pregnenolone and 3 gram intake of glycine per day.

30 micrograms of methylene blue in 200ml solution
with 1% potassium glycyrrhizinate
3% niacinamide
1% salicylic acid
Polypodium leucotomos extract to inhibit Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) without PUFA or olive oil
5% centella asiatica extract
How long have you been on this protocol? How's it working so far?

I don’t have any wrinkles but biotin make my skin so clear and soft. It’s amazing stuff! I don’t know if it’s Peaty or not but it is a great supplement in my opinion.
Edit: Oh, and citrus bioflavonoids are good for skin as well

Last edited:

PeskyPeater

How long have you been on this protocol? How's it working so far?
This is a pure theoretical summary, am not using it. haha
[edit] I did use the oral pregnenolone with glycine or gelatine, for a couple of months, it seems to keeps your skin young. but need more to reduce deep wrinkles.

This with metheylene blue would be risky in sun light for the pro-oxidant effects.
And using salicylic acid in a solution it is difficult to get proper pH for skin aaplication, then Sodium salicylate would be better choice.

dreamcatcher

Does anyone know if is it possible to absorb protein through the skin - so could one apply protein (amino acid) topically? Also could be good to fix injured tissues. Fat absorbs through skin but I am not sure if you can apply the other macro-nutrients, protein and sugar, via the skin.
The Ordinary has a product in their moisturising line containing many amino acids.

dreamcatcher

Drma
If you like dermarolling you may like dermastamping even more. I believe it tears the skin less.

Also you can use topical niacinamide before or after each session.
Dermastamping with radio frequency is the most effective. Offered by beauty therapists too.

PeskyPeater

Of course to fix deep wrinkels you first have to apply mechanical force to the cross linked collagen that, is the wrinkle itself, to break the collagen bonds and after that you can fix the skin.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Of course to fix deep wrinkels you first have to apply mechanical force to the cross linked collagen that, is the wrinkle itself, to break the collagen bonds and after that you can fix the skin.
I do derma roller, and i use 1mm deep in the crows where i have wrinkles, but i dont think i will notice any improvement from it unless i sort out my metabolism first.

PeskyPeater

Email from 2019 that I might've already shared in the depository. To be fair, I haven't tried this enough to see if it works. It's not a big deal for me as a guy, but I was interested in what he had to say. Might give it a crack since I already use some topical dhea elsewhere and progest-e at times dissolved in olive oil or vitamin e.

ME:
I have fairly good skin and look much younger than my age suggests, except around my eyes; more specifically on the outside where there's a predominance of fine lines and wrinkles that branch out towards my temples....especially when I smile.

I started noticing them in my 20's and I'm now 40.

Are there underlying causes that link more directly to this or is it the standard low thyroid, low metabolic system, etc?

Seems like people don't necessarily develop this regardless of their diet and age (up until a certain point.)

PEAT:
Skin around the eyes is normally thin, so the loss of elasticity is more noticeable. Topical progesterone, DHEA, and testosterone help to restore thickness and elasticity.

A solution of 1 or 2% in oil is effective, just a few drops in an oil that could be a mixture of vitamin E and olive oil.
thanks for sharing =caring :)

good information
1% solution is easy to make with progest-e in some olive oil.
Actually just a couple of days ago I made a 5% dilution of progesteron with micronised DHEA in greek olive oil. Now I only have to dilute this one more time and have a supersweet peatarian skincare product, awesome :)

[edit]
confirmed - Pangenomic changes induced by DHEA in the skin of postmenopausal women
Effects and side-effects of 2% progesterone cream on the skin of peri- and postmenopausal women: results from a double-blind, vehicle-controlled, randomized study direct link

Attachments

• pdfslide.net_pangenomic-changes-induced-by-dhea-in-the-skin-of-postmenopausal-women.pdf
    471.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Effects and side-effects of 2% progesterone cream on the.pdf
    314 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

PeskyPeater

I do derma roller, and i use 1mm deep in the crows where i have wrinkles, but i dont think i will notice any improvement from it unless i sort out my metabolism first.
This dermarolling seems nice,

but I read reviews that actually what happens is the damage from the needles induce a collagen thickening that is what I say similar to estrogens effect on excessive collagen growth. Also inflicting damage will release stuff from the mastcells and other inflammatory reactions that can have unforeseen implications, that should be treated with some counter anti-inflammatory agent.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I will try "The Ordinary 10% Niacinamide + 1% Zinc Serum" and "The Ordinary Caffeine + EGCG Serum" as I've seen some remarkable skin improvements with them.

Will report back.
HI Fam, any feedback?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike