tankasnowgod

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It's probably closer to 90%

OP
Mito

Mito

I’m guessing most Americans assume agencies that are urging everyone to get the “safe and effective” COVD jab would have the vast majority of their employees vaccinated by now.

J.R.K

I would have to wonder at the percentage of those that are not getting the shot are privy to the actual ingredients in the vaccines and have knowledge of the possible medium and long term side effects. Or the relationship between the variants increase of cases and the rollout of the vaccines.

taesch

On the one hand, I'm like "Duh! Just because they are employed by a criminal/terrorist organization, that doesn't mean they are stupid!"

But, it also doesn't mean they've "refused." They are reporting percentages that have (supposedly) taken it, and the remaining may indeed be refusing, or may "just not have gotten around to it yet."
He didn't say they refused it. It's a status report.

tankasnowgod

I would have to wonder at the percentage of those that are not getting the shot are privy to the actual ingredients in the vaccines and have knowledge of the possible medium and long term side effects. Or the relationship between the variants increase of cases and the rollout of the vaccines.

I'm sure they don't have any knowledge that we don't. Nor would they need it.

Medium and long term side effects- Unknown at this time. But based on the history of mRNA tech and Corona Virus Vaccines, the smarter ones certainly wouldn't volunteer to be the test subjects.

J.R.K

I'm sure they don't have any knowledge that we don't. Nor would they need it.

Medium and long term side effects- Unknown at this time. But based on the history of mRNA tech and Corona Virus Vaccines, the smarter ones certainly wouldn't volunteer to be the test subjects.
My thoughts exactly, you wait it out and see what happens in the experimental group, and compare the results to the control group.
My concern is what do they do with all the animals in both control and experimental when the trial is over or the time duration on the trial expires?

psans

When pressed by Sen. Richard Burr about the percentage of CDC and FDA employees who have elected to receive the COVID vaccine, Biden medical adviser Anthony Fauci and the FDA’s Peter Marks admitted that the number who have chosen not take the vaccine is close to half. CDC director Rochelle Walensky dodged the question.

“Okay, this question I’m gonna go to Dr. Fauci, Dr. Marks, and Dr. Walensky,” Burr said. “What percentage of employees in [Fauci’s] institute, [Walensky’s] Center, or [Mars’] agency, of your employees, has been vaccinated.”

“You know, I’m not a hundred percent sure, senator, but I think it’s probably a little bit more than half, probably around sixty percent,” Fauci said.