Abortion Rights May 2022 and why this should matter to you

Nobody who is pro murdering their offspring will ever see that it is wrong. Unless the Spirit of God opens their eyes to the truth, that it is killing a life that God gave to that baby growing in a woman’s womb. We are very stubborn, blind, selfish and stupid as human beings. We think we have a right to take the life of someone else that is growing in “our” body. Well you don’t. Not in God’s eyes. Because it was God who gave that baby life, not you. You were just the vessel that had a part to play in the baby’s conception. But once the baby is conceived, you don’t have the right to take it’s life.

It’s another human being just as you are. Who gives you that right to murder someone else?

P

Peatness

What about the choice of the baby’s body? Do their rights not matter?
May I repeat that I was referring to vaccine mandates at the time I wrote that - If you read the whole thread you would know that. The timing of this ruling is of concern to me.

P

Peatness

Nobody who is pro murdering their offspring will ever see that it is wrong. Unless the Spirit of God opens their eyes to the truth, that it is killing a life that God gave to that baby growing in a woman’s womb. We are very stubborn, blind, selfish and stupid as human beings. We think we have a right to take the life of someone else that is growing in “our” body. Well you don’t. Not in God’s eyes. Because it was God who gave that baby life, not you. You were just the vessel that had a part to play in the baby’s conception. But once the baby is conceived, you don’t have the right to take it’s life.

It’s another human being just as you are. Who gives you that right to murder someone else?
I think you should also extend your outrage to all the murdered children all over the world due to experimental vaccines. Your government has been conducting these experiments on vulnerable poor women and children in the third world for decades. Not to mention the many wars which kill innocent children.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapelander

I wonder who prints all the gear for these color revolutions. Must be filthy rich. They love their masks here in California - all wearing voluntary.

color.JPG

:M :B.

Highly recommend the $10 a month to listen to the patreon calls that happen every 2 weeks. The situation we are all in is much more different than anyone can imagine. The pateon call that happened today was a good one, he touched on the supreme court nonsense and some other very key things...I'm sure the recording will be posted soon.
Lastflagstanding.com watch the videos.
The truth really helps make sense of the nonsense. This is the top of the top stuff very similar to finding Ray Peat. Perfect pairing in my mind.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Highly recommend the $10 a month to listen to the patreon calls that happen every 2 weeks. The situation we are all in is much more different than anyone can imagine. The pateon call that happened today was a good one, he touched on the supreme court nonsense and some other very key things...I'm sure the recording will be posted soon.
Lastflagstanding.com watch the videos.
The truth really helps make sense of the nonsense. This is the top of the top stuff very similar to finding Ray Peat. Perfect pairing in my mind.
I like supporting men like him- but I don’t have any time.
Like 2 minutes here; 3 minutes there....

Are you comfortable with simply stating his big idea?
Is it similar to your above post regarding abortion clinics and sterilization etc?

I like supporting men like him- but I don’t have any time.
Like 2 minutes here; 3 minutes there....

Are you comfortable with simply stating his big idea?
Is it similar to your above post regarding abortion clinics and sterilization etc?
The big idea is the fiction fake supreme court is fake and doing more division tactics like they always do, he went into details about what he did at the supreme court which was very interesting. No reason to get spun up on anything they are dong because they are straight up rogue and it's a Might Makes Right scenario where there's nothing anyone can do it's a total waste of time. Fiction world IS going to destroy itself and it will be VERY BAD and hopefully we will survive. Will probably be useful to have a claim of the life contract and some knowledge to defend youself from the fiction world and what may be coming our way...Claim of the life contract would be your ships papers. Since the birth certificate system was disqualified in 1999 everyone is just a Rogue Vessel out there sailing around in a sea of space on the land. Learning to syntax their fiction adverb verb grammar is a useful skill that you can learn once you get claim of the life contract you gain access to study groups for all of this. This stuff is a ton to learn and I'm sure glad i put in the time because stuff is going to get completely insane from what I am picking up on. But the good news is all the bad guys in the end will be hanging. All of this kind of stuff talked about on the patreon chats.

I don't care how crazy any of this sounds because I put in the work to decide for myself that's it's true. I've talked to a lot of people, I'm learning in study groups, I've send quantum grammar treaties to my local fiction rogue department of transportation to have my claim of the life contract filed with my fiction driver's license, I met a military person who is unjabbed and still there doing her thing, her General knows about russell, All the higher ups watched lastflagstanding documentary, they just keep everyone in the dark and it's been purposefully suppressed.

It's awesome stepping out of the fiction mind set, it's great for the mind, It's hard to learn it all, you have to do a lot of things, but if it's really real then it's a great time to step into it and learn WHY everying is a gigantic scam and start putting the energy to learning how to safeguard yourself from these rogue criminals. Luckly it's just a matter of time until it's all over. Not sure how long but I think it's extrememly important for people to become aware of the links I shared cause might come in handy if things get to a point where there are road blocks and people getting drug outta the house to get sent to a quarantine camp. Worst case, watching all his youtube videos and patreon is the most epic story I have ever heard.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:
OP
Peatful

Peatful

The big idea is the fiction fake supreme court is fake and doing more division tactics like they always do, he went into details about what he did at the supreme court which was very interesting. No reason to get spun up on anything they are dong because they are straight up rogue and it's a Might Makes Right scenario where there's nothing anyone can do it's a total waste of time. Fiction world IS going to destroy itself and it will be VERY BAD and hopefully we will survive. Will probably be useful to have a claim of the life contract and some knowledge to defend youself from the fiction world and what may be coming our way...Claim of the life contract would be your ships papers. Since the birth certificate system was disqualified in 1999 everyone is just a Rogue Vessel out there sailing around in a sea of space on the land. Learning to syntax their fiction adverb verb grammar is a useful skill that you can learn once you get claim of the life contract you gain access to study groups for all of this. This stuff is a ton to learn and I'm sure glad i put in the time because stuff is going to get completely insane from what I am picking up on. But the good news is all the bad guys in the end will be hanging. All of this kind of stuff talked about on the patreon chats.

I don't care how crazy any of this sounds because I put in the work to decide for myself that's it's true. I've talked to a lot of people, I'm learning in study groups, I've send quantum grammar treaties to my local fiction rogue department of transportation to have my claim of the life contract filed with my fiction driver's license, I met a military person who is unjabbed and still there doing her thing, her General knows about russell, All the higher ups watched lastflagstanding documentary, they just keep everyone in the dark and it's been purposefully suppressed.

It's awesome stepping out of the fiction mind set, it's great for the mind, It's hard to learn it all, you have to do a lot of things, but if it's really real then it's a great time to step into it and learn WHY everying is a gigantic scam and start putting the energy to learning how to safeguard yourself from these rogue criminals. Luckly it's just a matter of time until it's all over. Not sure how long but I think it's extrememly important for people to become aware of the links I shared cause might come in handy if things get to a point where there are road blocks and people getting drug outta the house to get sent to a quarantine camp. Worst case, watching all his youtube videos and patreon is the most epic story I have ever heard.
Thank you for your thorough response.

Thank you for your thorough response.
You're welcome! I never bump into anyone who has heard of him. Cool that you have. Lots of new things happening now with him and with the tools that have and are coming forward for the people, but you only realize these things once you have completed the claim of the life process and get access to the fortheclaimofthelife.com website. I think they need to do a better job laying it all out there for people so they can easily find out about what tools and what solutions there once you become a postmaster with his venue. It's all a huge pain in the **** but it's like discovering Ray peat and realizing everything else is is garbage and you'll never be the same again.

Old Irenaeus

Agree with you on that. As much as I’m opposed to abortion, I think like, why now? There’s always reasons for the “timing” of things.
Bader Ginsburg died. Trump and the Senate got Amy Coney Barrett on the court. With a sure majority in place and a pertinent case brought before the Court, they ruled on it. The timing seems straightforward to me.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Have you heard the Nixon tapes?
Called the soon to be aborted black babies “little black bstards”?

66D49426-9347-41A9-833C-4A4A8D38FD6E.png

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

That "simple" explanation manages to be wrong on both points.

First, the tissue of aborted babies can't be used for research, since the abortion itself kills the fetus. The tissue needs to be harvested from something living. So, the reality is worse..... it was a live delivery, followed by harvesting of cells, which resulted in infanticide. This is how they got those HEK cells you may read about in experiments.

Second, there has been human experimentation going on from the general public since at least the 1930s. The Tuskeegee experiments started in 1932, and there are various radiation experiment that were acknowledged that went on from the 1940s till the 1970s. Plus, there are all the various clinical trials for drugs and such that have used human volunteers, along with any other sort of hidden or unacknowledged research.

Regina

That "simple" explanation manages to be wrong on both points.

First, the tissue of aborted babies can't be used for research, since the abortion itself kills the fetus. The tissue needs to be harvested from something living. So, the reality is worse..... it was a live delivery, followed by harvesting of cells, which resulted in infanticide. This is how they got those HEK cells you may read about in experiments.

Second, there has been human experimentation going on from the general public since at least the 1930s. The Tuskeegee experiments started in 1932, and there are various radiation experiment that were acknowledged that went on from the 1940s till the 1970s. Plus, there are all the various clinical trials for drugs and such that have used human volunteers, along with any other sort of hidden or unacknowledged research.
:thumbsup: Yep. It's far worse than Mark flippantly posited.

OliviaD

Can you connect the dots?

Why in the world would this come out of nowhere?
Why would Biden’s administration or the Supreme Court even consider this now?

Let me try:
If there is “my body my choice” in effect - upheld by the Supreme Court
How can I be forced to take a vxx and in turn - when noncompliant- it be found lawless?

This is a set up.

Please prove me wrong.

I don't think anything comes out of nowhere :) There may be deeper reasons I don't understand - but I agree with what you are suggesting, but I think the main purpose would be that we need a MAJOR distractor/cover up for the deadly debacle of the covid 'vaccinations', as well as the fact that there never was a a'pandemic', and all the negative fallout from measure taken to fight said 'pandemic' that never existed. Never before have we seen this amount of deaths or adverse events officially reported from a 'vaccine' ... or a drug, and I know as well as I know anything that a tiny percentage have even been reported. Yet, now that most realize there was no 'deadly virus', where is the investigation? Why are these 'vaccinations' continuing, and expanding? We are just beginning to see the deaths that are the result of these injections, but worse, the suffering and increase in chronic diseases that will be triggered and contributed to, if not completely caused by the ever increasing injections of toxins into the bodies of people who have no idea what is in that needle; and who won't even think to ask. For 2 years, all we heard about were the glories of these injections. Now - nothing.

The war worked for a bit, but that is getting boring. Americans don't get riled up enough about something that doesn't directly affect them. They need something that will get people so emotional, there will be no rational thought. This is perfect. Most (they succeeded with a minority) people don't fear the virus, and they aren't going to be able to keep people divided with the vaxxed vs unvaxxed status. They gotten all the mileage they can out of race and gender for the time being. But this, is something the masses can riot over.. um I mean peacefully protest. I'm sure it's more than just the covid scandal they will use this to distract the masses from, probably the fact that prices of everything are continuing to soar; and whatever else is coming.

None of them will understand this doesn't really change anything, abortion laws will be determined at the state level; as they pretty much are now. Ideally we don't want the federally government involving itself in our human rights . Although they sure do. No one is complaining about the decision that upholds a state's ( I think VA.. ) right to insist a man have a smallpox jab in the early 1900s , or pay a fine), or the more recent decision that a DNA sample can be taken from you if you are arrested for anything.. i.e jaywalking, disorderly conduct. Because it is "non-invasive" to swab your cheek.

My lawyerly friends whom I trust - of various persuasions all tell me that Roe v. Wade was a bad decision legally, it was flawed and would have to go eventually. I think as I believe you are implying.. what is more important is the trend I see in our fine nation .. that we have less and less control over our bodies, our health, and our lives; as well as those of our loved ones. Most of the time I feel like I and a handful of friends are the only ones who care... everyone else says .. ah, just wear the mask, let the TSA perform 4th degree sexual assault and irradiate you.. it doesn't matter...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom