Abortion Rights May 2022 and why this should matter to you

David PS

1656271899390.png

tankasnowgod

Fact? You insists he did nothing wrong? Why the certainty?
Because even if Hill's accusations are 100% correct, he still did NOTHING WRONG. She didn't accuse him of any sort of crime. He asked her to dinner or drinks once, she declined, and THAT'S THE END OF IT? In what bizarro universe are you living in where that can be considered sexual harassment? Not even a modern HR director would think that is wrong.

So, when you aren't even accused of doing anything wrong, it obviously means you did nothing wrong. Not to mention, in this country, you are innocent until PROVEN guilty. Nothing that Hill brought up comes anywhere close to "proof," nor was Thomas ever formally on trial for anything. Her baseless accusations of a bunch of non-crimes never should have been aired in a public forum during a job interview, anyway.

If the worst behavior you can dredge up against someone is that they might have told a dirty joke once, well, that would speak quite highly of their character. Especially when you are being judged by someone like Ted Kennedy, who drove his car off a bridge while drunk and killed a woman (a fact that isn't disputed by anybody).
I'm not parroting anything I simply linked an article. Stop being an a s s. You know I don't like doing argument gymnastics with you.
You should stop trying to smear a man on completely baseless allegations that don't even allege he did anything wrong. It's pretty low behavior to engage in, just because you disagree with his decision on a particular case.

P

Peatness

She worked for him what was he doing telling dirty jokes? If he asked her on a date that’s not a crime but consider the repercussions of her refusal in terms of her professional life. His decision is a different matter – I am suspicious about the timing. I think they have ulterior motive. I am sure he is a high achiever but that doesn’t mean he is not some sort of puppet. My concern is vaccine mandates I said so earlier in this thread. That's all I have to say on the matter but feel free to argue with yourself - you do it so well. :thumbleft

Don't really care about the abortion issue. If this were such an important issue for women though I imagine 90 percent of women would vote democratic, it's more like 50 percent so I am skeptical about how important this issue is to the women who cry about it.

Only thing I care about is the economy recovering so I can make more investments. I don't give a ***t about gas prices though since I drive an electric car.

P

Peatness

Don't really care about the abortion issue. If this were such an important issue for women though I imagine 90 percent of women would vote democratic, it's more like 50 percent so I am skeptical about how important this issue is to the women who cry about it.

Only thing I care about is the economy recovering so I can make more investments. I don't give a ***t about gas prices though since I drive an electric car.
ME me ME me ME me ME :):

tankasnowgod

My concern is vaccine mandates I said so earlier in this thread.
If that were true, you would support Thomas, as he was part of the 6-3 majority that struck down Biden's attempted OSHA rule earlier this year-

Supreme Court blocks Biden Covid vaccine mandate for businesses, allows health-care worker rule

In fact, all 5 justices that voted to overturn Roe v. Wade also voted against Biden's OSHA vaccine mandate.

Beyond that, Thomas was also against allowing the Healthcare Worker mandate that passed-

“We agree with the Government that the [Health and Human Services] Secretary’s rule falls within the authorities that Congress has conferred upon him,” said the majority, writing that the rule “fits neatly within the language of the statute.”

“After all, ensuring that providers take steps to avoid transmitting a dangerous virus to their patients is consistent with the fundamental principle of the medical profession: first, do no harm,” the majority opinion read.

Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch and Amy Coney Barrett, four of the six conservatives on the nine-seat bench, dissented.

“I do not think that the Federal Government is likely to be able to show that Congress has authorized the unprecedented step of compelling over 10,000,000 healthcare workers to be vaccinated on pain of being fired,” Alito wrote in his dissent.

Last edited:
So I guess with the whole Roe thing conservatives have forgiven the Supreme Court for dismissing Trump's challenges to the 2020 election.

Regina

Ridiculous. Hill got movie star treatment for accusing Thomas of NOTHING. From your own article-

So what? Again, that's asking her out to dinner, and telling some dirty jokes, IF THAT EVEN HAPPENED. And there is no proof that any of it even happened.

And the entire article focuses on Joe Biden, the same man that praised Ku Klux Klan member at his funeral-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqO_LiKjJjk&t=98s

Biden is clearly a disgusting character.

What did you say about him, other than implying that Anita Hill accused him of something? I guess that's true, but Thomas NEVER did anything to her, full stop. And remember, Ted Kennedy was also on the panel that led a witch hunt against Thomas, and Kennedy is 100% responsible for the death of Mary Jo Kopechne. In fact, it was the ridiculous sham hearings of Thomas that basically turned Andrew Breitbart from a liberal into a conservative-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70OH6cKVNJI

I really think you should base your opinion of Thomas on facts, and not just parrot the opinions of Joe Biden and the Mass Satanic Media. These are the same people and entities promoting things like vaccines for kids and vaccine mandates, something which you seem to be against. So why do you just blindly accept what they say about Thomas?

Great Breitbart clip! Wow.

P

Peatness

Old Irenaeus

Ridiculous. Hill got movie star treatment for accusing Thomas of NOTHING. From your own article-

So what? Again, that's asking her out to dinner, and telling some dirty jokes, IF THAT EVEN HAPPENED. And there is no proof that any of it even happened.

And the entire article focuses on Joe Biden, the same man that praised Ku Klux Klan member at his funeral-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqO_LiKjJjk&t=98s

Biden is clearly a disgusting character.

What did you say about him, other than implying that Anita Hill accused him of something? I guess that's true, but Thomas NEVER did anything to her, full stop. And remember, Ted Kennedy was also on the panel that led a witch hunt against Thomas, and Kennedy is 100% responsible for the death of Mary Jo Kopechne. In fact, it was the ridiculous sham hearings of Thomas that basically turned Andrew Breitbart from a liberal into a conservative-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70OH6cKVNJI

I really think you should base your opinion of Thomas on facts, and not just parrot the opinions of Joe Biden and the Mass Satanic Media. These are the same people and entities promoting things like vaccines for kids and vaccine mandates, something which you seem to be against. So why do you just blindly accept what they say about Thomas?

Well said.

I'm.No.One

received_520171833184529.jpeg

As a woman, I'm entitled to this opinion.

InChristAlone

In America you have the choice to work hard and find a living wage job. Mcdonalds isn't going to do it, that is unless you become a supervisor or manager. I had a baby when my husband was making barely 12 dollars an hour. I chose to stay home and we never once went into debt. He continued to work hard and climb his way up and God has blessed us. I am so thankful I chose to raise my own children even when we had very little.

Jerkboy

In my opinion in the early ages of mankind a majority of women were probably promiscuous. I don't think it is unnatural for a woman to have a lot of sex and partners like they do now. But they would be bearing 8 children instead of deleting them from existence with abortion. It was a different time.

Plus the fact that they would be pregnant eventually and unable to get impregnated for months.

There are old "remedies" to cause abortion/kill the babies. This stuff has existed probably since the birth of women.

Can you connect the dots?

Why in the world would this come out of nowhere?
Why would Biden’s administration or the Supreme Court even consider this now?

Let me try:
If there is “my body my choice” in effect - upheld by the Supreme Court
How can I be forced to take a vxx and in turn - when noncompliant- it be found lawless?

This is a set up.

Please prove me wrong.

Agree with you on that. As much as I’m opposed to abortion, I think like, why now? There’s always reasons for the “timing” of things.

Back
Top Bottom