Abortion Rights May 2022 and why this should matter to you

tankasnowgod

the Democrats know that they are done and Trump is virtually guaranteed to return on a white horse, or at the very least Republicans will have filibuster-proof majority in Congress in the fall.
I would tend to agree with this, but what about rampant voter fraud? There are all sorts of serious allegations about this from the 2020 election, and nothing seems to have been done about it, not on a government level, not on an organizational level, and not from the people.

With "Mail In" voting and unmanned ballot drop box locations, there doesn't appear to even be an ATTEMPT at maintaining a chain of custody. I still think it's ridiculously laughable that Biden got more votes than any other Presidential Candidate in history, especially when compared to recent popular characters like Trump, Obama, and Hillary Clinton. Neither Biden nor Harris were even popular in their own Democratic Primary. Biden only had 11M Twitter Followers, compared to Hillary's 28 Million, Trump's 82 Million, and Obama's more than 100 Million. Yet we're supposed to believe that the guy who can't get people to press "follow" on social media, (nor string a coherent sentence together), can somehow galvanize 80 Million organic votes? Insane.

Patrick Byrne laid out a strategy to get more honest (or maybe more accurately, less dishonest) elections back in September (starting around 52 minutes in the linked video).

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/oAMeDjtiQ8nF/

I think his point about 80 year olds in voting centers (around the 54 minute mark) is a good one. Obviously, there has likely been voter fraud for decades (probably as long as there have been elections), but the scale in 2020 was off the charts, and where is the opposition to stop that level of fraud from happening again? Unless we start seeing a landslide of activity timed for this summer (like audit results, recalling electoral votes, "grass roots" poll watchers that can physically stand their ground, improved chain of custody, whatever), at least in key swing states like Ohio, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and such, I don't see why we won't just have a repeat of 2020- Landslide victory for Dems, despite the fact that the vast majority don't like them and think they are incompetent.

Old Irenaeus

I support abortion to a point. Is it month 4, or 6? I don’t know. But I think that most people would not support removing a viable baby and murdering him or her. It’s nonsensical to just “support abortion” without thinking this through.
I was curious what 4 months development looks like. From the Pampers web site (although cloth would probably be better:

Though still quite small, your baby is already developing facial features and is also working on certain movements, like flexing the arms and legs and clasping hands into fists. When you’re four months pregnant, there’s still plenty of room for your baby to move around within the amniotic sac, so your little one is probably making the most of it.

At this point in your pregnancy, your little one is also starting to produce estrogen and testosterone, and genitals may be visible if you have an ultrasound exam this month or sometime soon.

In the meantime—before your mid-pregnancy ultrasound when you can ask to find out your baby’s gender—have a little fun with our Chinese Gender Predictor. There’s more! Your baby can now swallow amniotic fluid, which means the kidneys are starting to produce urine. And, did you know that your little one is starting to hear sounds from the outside world? If you haven’t already, start talking, reading, and singing to your tiny, but very appreciative audience!!

David PS

1651782128434.png

Drareg

I think this is probably the main reason for the "leak" - the Democrats know that they are done and Trump is virtually guaranteed to return on a white horse, or at the very least Republicans will have filibuster-proof majority in Congress in the fall. So, this "leak" now will galvanize the lefties and, as Democrats hope, maybe also the more centrist voters who are still on the fence about who to vote for this fall. The Democrats will campaign on "it was the Trump judges that overturned Roe vs. Wade and if you vote for Trump/Republicans you are voting yourselves into a religious fundamentalism future". It quite nefarious, but not a bad strategy to be honest. I am not sure what else the Democrats can do to salvage themselves considering COVID-19 is finished as propaganda weapon, the war in Ukraine is also waning, and the economy is already in recession.
Your right its likely a political strategy, we see soros has his antifa goons out rioting already, this is always a hallmark, idiots were rioting in seattle where abortion is legal.
Hopefully the pfizer papers gain traction, this will bury them, nobody outside of texas will care about abortion because states decide it, 48 billion spent on ukraine and living costs going up is going to bite back soon.
If the ruling class wanted to discredit politics it's working, the problem is the corporate groups and billionaires are seen to be just as bad.

Michael Mohn

Roe vs Wade is not about abortion but about federal law violating the legal authority of the states. The US constitution says that all legal matters not clearly attributed to the federal government in the constitution are to be ruled by state laws. Abortion can be legal if the state rules so.

Roe vs Wade was the template by which small special interest groups getting hold of the federal government could overrule all state's government.

This is going to be rolled back now. This is the end of the idea of the living constitution and the rebirth of originalism that applies the constitution by the letter and puts back the federal government into its place.

This is the heritage of Trump that will persist even if he won't return (hopefully) and it will cripple federal (liberal) overreach for ever.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Leaving this here.

Don’t have all the details around this bill-
But if this SCOTUS decision opens any channels for infantcide- so help us.

View: https://youtu.be/g49HOkkA_SM

Hugh Johnson

I think this is probably the main reason for the "leak" - the Democrats know that they are done and Trump is virtually guaranteed to return on a white horse, or at the very least Republicans will have filibuster-proof majority in Congress in the fall. So, this "leak" now will galvanize the lefties and, as Democrats hope, maybe also the more centrist voters who are still on the fence about who to vote for this fall. The Democrats will campaign on "it was the Trump judges that overturned Roe vs. Wade and if you vote for Trump/Republicans you are voting yourselves into a religious fundamentalism future". It quite nefarious, but not a bad strategy to be honest. I am not sure what else the Democrats can do to salvage themselves considering COVID-19 is finished as propaganda weapon, the war in Ukraine is also waning, and the economy is already in recession.
It's not a competition. You have two economically right wing parties owned by the same people. The vaccines were developed by Trump administration and then pushed by the Biden admin.

One on the left pushes neoliberal policy that makes everything worse for you, the other is a neocon doing the same thing. There are a few individuals with integrity, of course.

They work together. Republican admin is a disaster, so why not adopt trans rights? It'll keep it interesting. The Dems are responsible for the vaccines? Let's ban abortion, and that keep them in the game.

The two parties are on the same side, and the people are the enemy.

pepsi

We were all once fetuses. We are all thankful we weren't aborted. Therefore, abortion should be illegal.

Old Irenaeus

We were all once fetuses. We are all thankful we weren't aborted. Therefore, abortion should be illegal.
Reading the comments of some people on the subject, I'm not sure they don't have some latent death wish.

Like this classic...

signal-2022-01-14-195048_001.jpeg

tankasnowgod

Leaving this here.

Don’t have all the details around this bill-
But if this SCOTUS decision opens any channels for infantcide- so help us.

View: https://youtu.be/g49HOkkA_SM

???

That was about a Virginia Bill proposed in 2019.

Kathy Tran ‘really surprised’ by backlash to late-term abortion bill

Apparently, that legislator felt that it would be perfectly legal if passed back then. So, the discussed decision would not "open any channels" on that front. If anything, it would narrow or close them.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

???

That was about a Virginia Bill proposed in 2019.

Kathy Tran ‘really surprised’ by backlash to late-term abortion bill

Apparently, that legislator felt that it would be perfectly legal if passed back then. So, the discussed decision would not "open any channels" on that front. If anything, it would narrow or close them.
I said I didn’t know the context.
I have no SM. I have no TV.
I am aware of things brewing in CA in 2022 that look or sounded similar. ?

Infantcide was a term I never heard before this year personally.
Certainly don’t like it’s a part of the vernacular.

AlaskaJono

Hot topic... and for sure the leak is planned. I have read some SCOTUS draft and it seems relevant that the main point is to 'hand the issue of abortion regulation' over to the individual states. (Where it most probably belongs, in my opinion). It may not only be a distraction from NATOSTAN/Ukraine vs Russia war, or a Democratic ploy because of coming elections, but a way to continue to divide the USA up. Not only philosophically/morally but literally. Not only individuals infighting, but if States begin to separate ideologically (succeed) from the Union, Alone or in groups, then the USA is weakened. Isn't that what the globalists want? I read 8 months ago or so that if Washington DC does not play along with City of London/Davos group then they will do their best to destroy it. Like they are destroying Europe right now.

Ash

Aborted fetal cells used to develop vaccines. Both abortion and the jab = evil.
If a treatment for an acute or chronic disease that would save your life or the life of a loved one used aborted fetal cells I suspect you wouldn't use the word "evil" to describe it ...

Ash

Correct

It just punts abortion “rights” to each individual state IIRC
If you think that anti-abortion forces are going to stop at "states rights" you haven't looked into the issue very deeply ...

haidut

Forum Supporter
The two parties are on the same side, and the people are the enemy.

Agreed. Though I still get a sense that a good portion of US politicians are wary of WEF and all of its agendas, even if it is entirely out of ulterior motives. Anything that gets us away from full digitization, CBDC, "AI", surveillance, WW3, etc is a net positive in my book.

InChristAlone

Overturned!!! And Thomas says he'll be looking at gay rights next..

David PS

David PS

1656178378639.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom