Aboriginal Students Singled Out for Pfizer Injections at Private School

P

Peatness

Is this a case of eugenics gone wrong?

“Sydney Local Health District was approached by St Joseph’s College in Hunters Hill in relation to the vaccination of Aboriginal students boarding at the school,” the chief executive, Dr Teresa Anderson, said.

“It was agreed that the Aboriginal students would be vaccinated through the state health system at Royal Prince Alfred hospital’s vaccination hub.

“Through an error, the wider group of boarders in year 12, a total of 163 students, were also vaccinated. Sydney Local Health District apologises for this error.”

tankasnowgod

Is this a case of eugenics gone wrong?

Personally, I doubt it. I bet it was more to do with their legal status, in regards to receiving "benefits and privileges" from the Australian Government.

The vaxxxines are still being painted as (and seen by many) as one of the greatest drugs in all of history. Not the most deadly vaxxxines ever unleashed on the public.

OP
P

Peatness

Personally, I doubt it. I bet it was more to do with their legal status, in regards to receiving "benefits and privileges" from the Australian Government.

The vaxxxines are still being painted as (and seen by many) as one of the greatest drugs in all of history. Not the most deadly vaxxxines ever unleashed on the public.
I am not convinced, vaccines are free to all. There was no good reason to ‘privilege’ the aboriginal students. What was the hurry? They are young and at no great risk from covid.

tankasnowgod

I am not convinced, vaccines are free to all. There was no good reason to ‘privilege’ the aboriginal students. What was the hurry? They are young and at no great risk from covid.

The article indicates that other students might not have been eligible (hence, any supposed newsworthiness)-

“Acknowledging that the college does not determine vaccination priority, it welcomed the opportunity to offer the vaccine for students given the approvals provided,” Tarlinton said.

“The college will continue to encourage and support members of its community to receive the appropriate vaccine as the opportunity arises. St Joseph’s College takes advice from NSW Health and follows public health orders regarding the Covid-19 pandemic.”

Only people aged between 40 and 60 are officially eligible to receive the Pfizer shot in NSW as well as priority groups such as health workers.

All Aboriginal people aged 16 to 49 years of age are eligible for vaccination,
according to the federal government eligibility criteria, as they have a higher risk of acquiring, and developing severe disease from, Covid.

St Joseph’s, which takes boarders from both the city and country areas, declined to say how many of its year 12 students were from the regions or how many were Indigenous, citing student privacy.

OP
P

Peatness

The article indicates that other students might not have been eligible (hence, any supposed newsworthiness)-
A lot of harm is done in the name of justice but not everyone is blind to the method

Missenger

A lot of harm is done in the name of justice but not everyone is blind to the method

It means nothing, they consider any race to be 'equal' under their foot, they only use it as an excuse to destabilize, break and burn western nations that they themselves control the money supply of.

Rick K

?

Herbie

Because there were 1 million indigenous people living in Australia for atleast 40000 years then the English came and after some time there were only 50000 remaining and the government some time ago said sorry for trying to destroy them and try’s to help them because the indigenous live 10 years less then white Australia because of many reasons and the school is probably doing that as a publicity stunt to look like they care or paranoid

Herbie

What a considerate government - yes unicorns do exist
Heaps of fear mongering about the indigenous dying from the virus and needing to be faxed because they know the health outcomes for them and it isn’t good.

OP
P

Peatness

Heaps of fear mongering about the indigenous dying from the virus and needing to be faxed because they know the health outcomes for them and it isn’t good.
Perhaps I should have more faith in humanity; too much cynicism is not good for the soul. Glad you get it.

Rick K

Perhaps I should have more faith in humanity; too much cynicism is not good for the soul. Glad you get it.

OP
P

Peatness

Back
Top Bottom