AAS For Mental Effects?

Murtaza

I know aas are something frowned upon and ive never taken them myself but ive been reading about a few of them and was wondering if maybe one could use them in physiological doses (if there is any) ?
They lower aromatase and cortisol which should be helpful . Maybe they can boost self esteem and confidence, especially the DHT derivatives. Has anyone taken them and experienced any mental effects?

mujuro

Seems like quite the leap when you have other things to try first. What about low dose exemestane or androsterone from IdeaLabs first? Exemestane is slightly androgenic IIRC. Both inhibit aromatase. Fluoxymesterone and mesterolone are typically used by bodybuilders in reasonable doses (as far as bodybuilding goes) as mood and libido enhancers, but these can be expensive and difficult to find. And because of that they’re also more likely to be underdosed or another compound entirely.

japanesedude

androsterone. even just a drop of andro applied on your forearm should've great effects on your mood and conffidence.

A.R

You could also try keto DHT (which is stronger than androsterone I think) before you go in to injections.

A word of caution though however,

When you start to introduce androgenic hormones into your body, make sure to increase you calorie and specifically protein intake , for your body to utilise the steroids efficiently. Steroids are not a magic pill, they require adequate nutrition for support

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals