Aaron Rodgers Standing Up to NFL Vax Mandate and Woke Mob

I saw a clip of this on the news last night and the anchors criticized him about his stance. It is great to hear the whole interview.

tankasnowgod

I saw a clip of this on the news last night and the anchors criticized him about his stance. It is great to hear the whole interview.
Of course they did. They are probably work for a network heavily funded by Pfizer. Or, work for Ted Turner. Or, work for M(icro)S(oft)NBC. You do remember that the MS in MSNBC stands for "Microsoft," right?

It's just so not a shock. Anchors aren't necessarily smart (I think Ron Burgundy is actually a lot smarter than the average anchor), nor are they doctors or scientists. They are funded by drug companies, and work for networks owned by people that want depopulation (like Turner). So, their job probably depends on criticizing his stance.

P

Peatness

Love this guy. Love what he is doing. It’s a shame he is falling for the same it’s the left woke agenda. In the UK we are being enslaved by a right wing conservative government who is pushing for vaccine mandates and surreptitiously setting up a vaccine passports. This, ‘it’s the left’ argument is such a poorly thought out reasoning and it’s a cheap shot. Anyway, well done Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course they did. They are probably work for a network heavily funded by Pfizer. Or, work for Ted Turner. Or, work for M(icro)S(oft)NBC. You do remember that the MS in MSNBC stands for "Microsoft," right?

It's just so not a shock. Anchors aren't necessarily smart (I think Ron Burgundy is actually a lot smarter than the average anchor), nor are they doctors or scientists. They are funded by drug companies, and work for networks owned by people that want depopulation (like Turner). So, their job probably depends on criticizing his stance.

Oh I know, I don't watch the news, or any live tv for that matter. It just happened to be on after watching a recorded show, before starting another. The news now is like adult cartoons, pretty funny.

Love this guy. Love what he is doing. It’s a shame he is falling for the same it’s the left woke agenda. In the UK we are being enslaved by a right wing conservative government who is pushing for vaccine mandates and surreptitiously setting up a vaccine passports. This, ‘it’s the left’ argument is such a poorly thought out reasoning and it’s a cheap shot. Anyway, well done Aaron

What really baffles me about all this vaccine mob mentality is the "pro-choice" crowd being in on it. They justify aborting live babies as a right to decide what they do with their bodies, but they don't think non-vaxxer should have to be same right?

P

Peatness

What really baffles me about all this vaccine mob mentality is the "pro-choice" crowd being in on it. They justify aborting live babies as a right to decide what they do with their bodies, but they don't think non-vaxxer should have to be same right?
Cognitive dissonance is the theme of the plandemic

mrchibbs

I liked what he said about the shaming aspect.

Me too, especially the part about coercion and collusion, how all GMs have conspired with each other to end the careers of unvaxxed players. And the senseless restrictions on unvaxxed which are just about making life difficult. It's all a part of a mob mentality of getting everyone jabbed. Fascinating how so many people have fallen into this dynamic.

haidut

Forum Supporter
What really baffles me about all this vaccine mob mentality is the "pro-choice" crowd being in on it

Very few of these people are truly pro-choice - leave it up to each person to decide. "Pro-choice", for most wokists and other bizarre aggregations of cells means the power to decide for themselves...AND you/me. The most common characteristic present in such people is signalling some sort of "victimhood". And there are tons of studies exposing unsolicited victimhood signalling as a reliable sign of...psychopathy.

Yeah for him, and honestly I listen to Joe Rogan and Russel Brand more than I do any news outlet. Aaron is getting grilled for not getting vaxed- so lame. My whole family is mad at me bc I refuse to get vaccinated but oh well. Don't care

Grapelander

No one in media is questioning the fact that he is not sick (appears symptom free); he just tested positive.
This could be used to throw games - just crank up the PCR cycles or forge a positive result - and you can pull players.

No one is angry at the vaccinated who are testing positive?

Boughner, seven Sharks players placed in COVID-19 protocol

Coach Bob Boughner and seven Sharks players were placed in the NHL's COVID-19 protocol roughly 25 minutes before San Jose was scheduled to face the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday at SAP Center.

tankasnowgod

No one in media is questioning the fact that he is not sick (appears symptom free); he just tested positive.
This could be used to throw games - just crank up the PCR cycles or forge a positive result - and you can pull players.

Coach Bob Boughner and seven Sharks players were placed in the NHL's COVID-19 protocol roughly 25 minutes before San Jose was scheduled to face the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday at SAP Center.

I wonder why people aren't mad at those who test positive and recover.

If it's supposed to be this super deadly pandemic, how do all these people have the temerity to keep on surviving it?

mrchibbs

Yeah for him, and honestly I listen to Joe Rogan and Russel Brand more than I do any news outlet. Aaron is getting grilled for not getting vaxed- so lame. My whole family is mad at me bc I refuse to get vaccinated but oh well. Don't care

Stay strong, my family used to be mad too but I find they're getting less and less mad as this farce goes on.

Ben.

I wonder why people aren't mad at those who test positive and recover.

If it's supposed to be this super deadly pandemic, how do all these people have the temerity to keep on surviving it?

How dare they survive without the needle!

... Well they haven't been told yet to be angry at thoose aswell. You need to wait until they villify the shhit out of them too.
Or their logic dictates that the vaccinated are only positive and sick because of the unjabbed.

At this point i can't realy tell anymore.

gaze

WSJ tried to falsely claim rodgers had an immune reaction causing some disease called "covid toe"