A2 Milk Rollout In California

peatypie

The A2 Milk company has just introduced their product to the California market in April. I think this is the first move to a U.S. rollout later. I bought a carton of their 1% milk at Whole Foods just recently. The carton says the milk is from certified a2 cows. The carton has an explanation of the difference between a1 and a2 and says: "If you've switched or given up milk, but miss the wonderful taste, texture and nutrition, visit a2milk.com to see how a2 Milk could help you."

Unfortunately, the product is ultra pasteurized and, of course, has vitamins A and D added but I do think I am digesting it much better. :D

http://www.californiadairymagazine.com/ ... 2milk.html

lvysaur

I tried it. It's actually very good.

I usually drink grassmilk, which is low temp pasteurized and non homogenized, from I'm guessing either holstein or jersey cattle (it features a jersey cow on the carton)

Drinking the A2 milk, I feel so much lighter and less "sedated" afterward, and the milk itself has a much more "refreshing" and less "heavy" taste--it almost reminds me of goat milk, except it doesn't cost $30 a gallon.

I think holstein caseins are probably just bad.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals