A2 cows milk and British government explanation of BSE disease

Dr. B

I was looking into "bovine spongiform encephalopathy" on wikipedia since others were discussing it with regards to bovine brain and organ supplements.

there is too much info to go through but one thing that caught my eye was " The British Government enquiry took the view that the cause was not scrapie, as had originally been postulated, but was some event in the 1970s that could not be identified."

Anyone have any idea what it could be? Is this disease simply created from feeding cows the meat of other cows or ruminants, causing them to develop diseases?
I think Peat doesn't think A1 vs A2 matters, but im wondering why is it that out of all the mammals and ruminants, cows are the only ones with A1 protein, which according to mainstream science, developed simply as a result of a "genetic mutation" a thousand years or so ago. So even cows for the majority of their history weren't A1. It seems like the 'genetic mutation' resulting in A1 protein, is possibly just a disease of some sort which developed due to cows being fed other cows meat or living in very unsanitary conditions being fed toxic foods?

tygreezytlb

Another dead thread in response to prion illnesses because the truth is nobody not even all the so called experts here understand priions at all or why they occur.

I think all evidence points to the fact they are an infectious pathogen pretty much treatment resistant. Somebody here said ciproheptadibe would cure it yeh right this forum is ridiculous sometimes.

johnwester130

I was looking into "bovine spongiform encephalopathy" on wikipedia since others were discussing it with regards to bovine brain and organ supplements.

there is too much info to go through but one thing that caught my eye was " The British Government enquiry took the view that the cause was not scrapie, as had originally been postulated, but was some event in the 1970s that could not be identified."

Anyone have any idea what it could be? Is this disease simply created from feeding cows the meat of other cows or ruminants, causing them to develop diseases?
I think Peat doesn't think A1 vs A2 matters, but im wondering why is it that out of all the mammals and ruminants, cows are the only ones with A1 protein, which according to mainstream science, developed simply as a result of a "genetic mutation" a thousand years or so ago. So even cows for the majority of their history weren't A1. It seems like the 'genetic mutation' resulting in A1 protein, is possibly just a disease of some sort which developed due to cows being fed other cows meat or living in very unsanitary conditions being fed toxic foods?

It's an interesting read

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals