A Wish For More Energy

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Attempted a PR on my deadlift. Succeeded.
I honestly torture my metabolism a bit, I shouldn't be doing this in my current state of health.

korpesh

Not that these are necessarily long-term solutions to whatever the core issues are, but I find 7-Keto-Dhea (can get off amazon) is a pretty overlooked supplement for natural feeling sustained energy, especially when taken with a small dose of T3. L-Histidine also seems to give my brain more energy. And again, definitely not a long-term "solution," but I also keep Modafinil on hand to use low dose, every once in a while, just to make sure ***t gets done when it has to.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

It seems like every time I reintroduce milk, my body temperatures go up to optimal euthyroid levels. Must be the higher calcium content.
To be clear, I always eat dairy, it's milk that I haven't included regularly.

Hgreen56

bloating = leaky gut (inflammation) = you need remove fodmaps = remove sugar -> go high rice/potatos.
Taking supps for reduce bloating is just masking the problem. Not solving/recovering your gut with it.
Its like spraying your weed with a weed exterminator and after you done it, giveing it some extra water and fertilizer to "heal"

Last edited:
OP
G

GreekDemiGod

bloating = leaky gut (inflammation) = you need remove fodmaps = remove sugar -> go high rice/potatos.
Potatoes in large amounts not only worsen my bloating, they cause flatulence, worsen constipation.
Only band-aid that works is high doses of charcoal taken at night.

Hgreen56

Potatoes in large amounts not only worsen my bloating, they cause flatulence, worsen constipation.
Yeah potato has some frucose and fiber to (is fodmap) So eating low amount for some nutrition and fill the rest with rice sounds better to me for you stomach
than drinking loads of high inflammetory fructose and fruit fiber/pulp. Your intestines can finally heal again.
Constipation is less worse than bloating because bloat = inflammation = raising stress hormones and serotonin = make you tired.
Constipation is just slow bowel movement aka slow metabolic rate. i am not following this topic but you are hypo thyroid?
You need something that increase your thyroid hormones or some laxatives -> Magnesium, coconut oil, olive oil etc.

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

Greek,how much fat do you eat and from wich sources?

Vins7

Yeah potato has some frucose and fiber to (is fodmap) So eating low amount for some nutrition and fill the rest with rice sounds better to me for you stomach
than drinking loads of high inflammetory fructose and fruit fiber/pulp. Your intestines can finally heal again.
Constipation is less worse than bloating because bloat = inflammation = raising stress hormones and serotonin = make you tired.
Constipation is just slow bowel movement aka slow metabolic rate. i am not following this topic but you are hypo thyroid?
You need something that increase your thyroid hormones or some laxatives -> Magnesium, coconut oil, olive oil etc.
What amount of olive oil could help with gut Transit?

Ben.

It seems like every time I reintroduce milk, my body temperatures go up to optimal euthyroid levels. Must be the higher calcium content.
To be clear, I always eat dairy, it's milk that I haven't included regularly.

Can you or did you recreate this effect with different forms of calcium like wiht supplements or other calcium rich foods?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Can you or did you recreate this effect with different forms of calcium like wiht supplements or other calcium rich foods?
I did not try.
A high milk diet does not remove my bloating, however it makes my digestive tract feel less clogged up.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

T3 is also working better since upping Calcium intake from milk. Getring really good temps now.
This might be a game-changer.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Hit my highest ever temperature (excluding cases of disease) this morning after

a cup of espresso​

3mg T3​

500mg Niacinamide​

250mg B1​

37.2 C. I've never registered so high before, even though I was taking B1 and B3 back then too.
Wake-up temperature was 36.6C
I'm feeling great, energetic, optimistic.

youngsinatra

Hit my highest ever temperature (excluding cases of disease) this morning after

a cup of espresso​

3mg T3​

500mg Niacinamide​

250mg B1​

37.2 C. I've never registered so high before, even though I was taking B1 and B3 back then too.
Wake-up temperature was 36.6C
I'm feeling great, energetic, optimistic.
Awesome. With a meal?

opson123

I can take 15 pills and not feel a burning. So I settled with about 6 until one day I woke up with horrible gastritis and couldn’t eat anything for the next three days. This is the problem with betaine, some people don’t feel anything and it’s not exactly cheap to take 20 pills a day: What was your highest non burning dose?
I had the same issue. I went up to 20 grams a day and felt no burn. That was like 30 pills. IIRC I also tried that in one dose and felt no burn. I did feel incredibly bloated after that high dose. Taking a lower amount did nothing so I just stopped taking them.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Notes to Self

Activated charcoal
taken at night before bed is by far the best digestive aid I've ever took, I wake up the next morning having a bowel movements, my temps go up, I can perceive my lower Serotonin levels, I feel great, as life should be. When you think some people naturally feel this good every day of their lives. I've forgotten how good health feels like.
However, I am wary of using them daily.

I reached 37.3 C today, highest temperature ever. 5a-DHP and Pan might have helped too.
This proves my main issue is chronically high endotoxin levels.

Ben.

Activated charcoal taken at night before bed is by far the best digestive aid I've ever took, I wake up the next morning having a bowel movements, my temps go up, I can perceive my lower Serotonin levels, I feel great, as life should be. When you think some people naturally feel this good every day of their lives. I've forgotten how good health feels like.

Hey man, thats awsome!

Some feel like this everyday ... thoose lucky bastards ...

I wonder do you plan on any other specific interventions other than calcium and activated carcoal to fix this towards a better baseline?

Vins7

Hey man, thats awsome!

Some feel like this everyday ... thoose lucky bastards ...

I wonder do you plan on any other specific interventions other than calcium and activated carcoal to fix this towards a better baseline?
Taking antibiotics/anthelmintics / antifungals or something like this?

Sefton10

Notes to Self

Activated charcoal
taken at night before bed is by far the best digestive aid I've ever took, I wake up the next morning having a bowel movements, my temps go up, I can perceive my lower Serotonin levels, I feel great, as life should be. When you think some people naturally feel this good every day of their lives. I've forgotten how good health feels like.

I reached 37.3 C today, highest temperature ever. 5a-DHP and Pan might have helped too.
This proves my main issue is chronically high endotoxin levels.
I realised similar - endotoxin and serotonin are just huge. A lot of my issues I am now realising can be traced back to the gut. If I keep my gut function on point by sticking to the foods that work for me everything else is better from top to toe. When I go to bed feeling satiated with no bloating and a flat stomach, guaranteed good sleep which flows into the next day and that then compounds over time. AC has worked well for me too if I notice my gut does feel off before bed. A mistake I made when getting into Peat was trying to artificially get metabolism going with supplements etc., rather than focussing on gut function first and letting metabolism come up naturally by removing/reducing the barriers.

Vins7

I realised similar - endotoxin and serotonin are just huge. A lot of my issues I am now realising can be traced back to the gut. If I keep my gut function on point by sticking to the foods that work for me everything else is better from top to toe. When I go to bed feeling satiated with no bloating and a flat stomach, guaranteed good sleep which flows into the next day and that then compounds over time. AC has worked well for me too if I notice my gut does feel off before bed. A mistake I made when getting into Peat was trying to artificially get metabolism going with supplements etc., rather than focussing on gut function first and letting metabolism come up naturally by removing/reducing the barriers.
And what do you do for being saturated with no bloating and a falta stomach?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals