A Wish For More Energy

metabolizm

If I'm eating pizza or wheat or high fiber foods, which I rarely do, then I will feel my digestion clog up again.

Same happens to me, without fail.

So how much milk are you drinking every day? Is it whole, raw milk?

Starches seem to screw up my bowels, so I'm considering upping my milk intake to ensure I'm not under-eating. I'm concerned about not being able to digest it properly, though.

GreekDemiGod

Next week I will take the full week off from weightlifting. It will be my first rest week in 4 months of lifting.
Training for gains really is taxing on a healing metabolism

Vileplume

Next week I will take the full week off from weightlifting. It will be my first rest week in 4 months of lifting.
Training for gains really is taxing on a healing metabolism

How are you doing with overall metabolism/energy/mood? What’s your current diet? Love the updates!

Happy Thanksgiving.

GreekDemiGod

How are you doing with overall metabolism/energy/mood? What’s your current diet? Love the updates!

Happy Thanksgiving.
Thanks
Not in the US, so don't celebrate Thanksgiving though;)

To be honest, I have been spinning in circles with little progress. Waking up not feeling fresh.
Today I realized that in the short periods that I've felt better, it was when I restricted starch and ate high fruits and cheese. So I guess I have no choice but to quit starch for good and see how it goes.
At night before bed I often crave cheese and fruit.

Started playing with steroid hormones such as Pan & Andro, but I can tell it won't fix the root cause. They have mild effects.
Also experimenting again with low-dose Cypro:
  • 0.5mg / day for a week, I feel no perceived negative effect, no dopamine lowering, but neither positive
  • I will move on to 1g/day from no on

GreekDemiGod

I remember how I used to have a cold feet problem back in the summer. Lately, I've been trying several products from Idealabs, and my feet are now almost permanently warm, even if I am lightly dressed. Even if I go a few hours with little eating, they remain warm. Pretty much the only significant improvement I've had in the past few months. Can't remember the last time I've felt my extremities super cold. Over 2 months for sure.
Started using Tyronenne + Tyromix this week, so far promising results, especially from Tyronenne / T3. Guess I needed it the most, as it is effectively raising both my pulse and my temps.

GreekDemiGod

Going to resume this journal. After my latest blood tests, I kind of lost a bit of faith in this dietary philosophy and started having doubts & craving avocado's, thinking what if MUFAs are better than SFA and other rationalizations. But I realized I really have got to fix my digestion/ chronic bloating. Also have to consistently eat a nutrient-rich diet and cook more often.
Everytime I feel a little better, my hopes are rising, telling myself this time I will fix my digestion, but I always dip back into helplessness.
Took 0.5mg of Cypro + 2mg Lisuride last night, slept 10 hours, woke up more refreshed and more optimistic about life. Definitely low serotonin symptoms.

Vileplume

Going to resume this journal. After my latest blood tests, I kind of lost a bit of faith in this dietary philosophy and started having doubts & craving avocado's, thinking what if MUFAs are better than SFA and other rationalizations. But I realized I really have got to fix my digestion/ chronic bloating. Also have to consistently eat a nutrient-rich diet and cook more often.
Everytime I feel a little better, my hopes are rising, telling myself this time I will fix my digestion, but I always dip back into helplessness.
Took 0.5mg of Cypro + 2mg Lisuride last night, slept 10 hours, woke up more refreshed and more optimistic about life. Definitely low serotonin symptoms.
Digestion is king

ursidae

Another thing about avocado is the good amount of lipase it contains. I think it’s a good idea to have a balance between raw and cooked food. Pineapple and papaya with meat; avocado with a fatty cooked meal, banana/mango with a starch meal. There’s definitely something to raw foods
You could also take digestive enzymes but those are kind of aggressive