A Wish For More Energy

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@Vins7 Somewhere in the middle. It's not forcing myself. I can do 3k easily. 3.5k doable. 4k would be harder.
It's more of a matter of discipline, I often fast intentionally for 12hrs overnight as I only start eating by 10-11am.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Carrot salad (grated carrot, ginger, salt, coconut oil, ACV) gives me almost instant subtle improvement in well-being.
I wonder what other methods of reducing endotoxin there are. I did took activated charcoal pills for a month, felt nothing from them.

Ableton

Carrot salad (grated carrot, ginger, salt, coconut oil, ACV) gives me almost instant subtle improvement in well-being.
I wonder what other methods of reducing endotoxin there are. I did took activated charcoal pills for a month, felt nothing from them.
Not eating starches

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@Ableton Do you get racing heart if under-eating? That would be one way to gauge caloric needs.
Sometimes, a coffee will mess my day, I will get a racing heart hours after drinking it

Ableton

@Ableton Do you get racing heart if under-eating? That would be one way to gauge caloric needs.
Sometimes, a coffee will mess my day, I will get a racing heart hours after drinking it
Yeah, undereating plus overtraining plus coffee causes this reaction in me. I actually reintroduced coffee. It seems to be helpful if you meet your caloric needs and dont overtrain. As long as your digestion is still good. So I would say ray was right about that as well.
Have to keep an eye on iron though, so I will not have it with meats, because I want that iron. Was deficient before

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Thinking if jumping back on Creatine is a smart idea, I wanna get big and put on solid muscle, done spinning my wheels.
But I'm wary of negative effects on hair, last time I took it for 1 year, that period coincided with my hairloss

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@milkboi I'm a long way to reach that, lol. Ever since going Carnivore last year, my physique journey has took a setback, I have slowly regained course, but I am not happy, I should be at a higher level of muscle, based on the effort that I've put in. It's just that I've lacked motivation, and months and months went by with lack of progress or minimal weight increase.
I've been unmotivated to eat the necessary caloric intake.
I need to put an extra 10 lbs of muscle to start looking swole.

Ableton

@milkboi I'm a long way to reach that, lol. Ever since going Carnivore last year, my physique journey has took a setback, I have slowly regained course, but I am not happy, I should be at a higher level of muscle, based on the effort that I've put in. It's just that I've lacked motivation, and months and months went by with lack of progress or minimal weight increase.
I've been unmotivated to eat the necessary caloric intake.
I need to put an extra 10 lbs of muscle to start looking swole.
if you need to force yourself and you are not getting in a natural flow while working out, I think it's likely bad for hair

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I dipped again in learned helplessness and despair until today. My **** is dead. Haven't got a morning boner in the last month.
I am now convinced eliminating bloating / endotoxin / serotonin is my major challenge.
Today, I only ate raw milk
  • raw milk 3-4l
  • sugar and salt added to millk
  • a few apricots
  • basmati rice and goat cheese in little amounts.
It's now the end of the day, and I noticed my bloating has significantly reduced. Mentally, I also felt a switch. Optimism overload, brain fog clearing.

Conclusions:
  • I tolerate raw milk extremely well, and it gives me stable energy
  • my brain fog is 100% caused by my chronic bloating

B___Danny

I dipped again in learned helplessness and despair until today. My **** is dead. Haven't got a morning boner in the last month.
I am now convinced eliminating bloating / endotoxin / serotonin is my major challenge.
Today, I only ate raw milk
  • raw milk 3-4l
  • sugar and salt added to millk
  • a few apricots
  • basmati rice and goat cheese in little amounts.
It's now the end of the day, and I noticed my bloating has significantly reduced. Mentally, I also felt a switch. Optimism overload, brain fog clearing.

Conclusions:
  • I tolerate raw milk extremely well, and it gives me stable energy
  • my brain fog is 100% caused by my chronic bloating
Saturated Fat is the #1 thing that will
improve digestion in the longterm, coupled with high calories, of course.

B___Danny

Why these things are the main factors for a good digestion un the longterm?
There is some science behind it, but I forgot about it a long time a go. I can give you a “bro science” explination which is that fat moisturizes and lubricates things. So it will do that exact same thing to your digestive tract when you give yoor body enough. Also, white blood cells are made of saturated fat so if you eat crap/undigestable fibre/starch, your body can neutralize it easily with the saturated fat. I also heard @CLASH say that it sterilizes the small intestine. Its just super important to health. Experiment and see. It puts me into zen mode.

@boris

I'm mostly concerned with what Ray Peat does himself because that obviously has the biggest effect on other people, like OP. They think, Peat's a genius so just do what he does, which obviously has it's flaws but I can understand the idea. It's easy to do that than take time and figure out what works best.

You've so perfectly and succinctly summed up what I've been thinking. I appreciate this remark.

Maljam

Saturated Fat is the #1 thing that will
improve digestion in the longterm, coupled with high calories, of course.

+1 saturated fat and lowering carbs saved my digestion. I also had fecal inflammation tests before and after this which show an improvement in gut inflammation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals