A Wish For More Energy

D

Deleted member 5487

Clearly I was in a hypometabolic malnourished state because I jumped to conclusions that were not there. What type of fallacy is that??

I’ll have to give pea protein powder a try. Whey protein always leaves me with acid reflux or indigestion, so it may be a good way to increase plant protein without having to eat nasty peas or legumes.

I tested the Pea Protein on my dad yesturday. He was freaking out becuase it knocked the trytophan out of the brain and your energy explodes, probably turned him hyper.

Start with a tablespoon

milkboi

I tested the Pea Protein on my dad yesturday. He was freaking out becuase it knocked the trytophan out of the brain and your energy explodes, probably turned him hyper.

Start with a tablespoon

Does it lack the nasty antinutrients peas come with?

D

Deleted member 5487

Big if true
If what he claims happens it is well worth the antinutrients anyways
It sounds too good to be true though, not gonna lie

I'm not lieing lol, nor do I have a reason too.
The amminos ratio play a large part in how you feel, act, age. As we all know traditional diet consumered tons of gelatin and plant proteins as well. America we eat muscle meat.

Pea Protein has low tryptophan, methionine and higher amounts of glycine, threonine, tyrosine, phenylalanine among others

Tryptophan, serotonin, and aging
Pea Protein Powder
Phenylalanine Better Than Tyrosine For Serotonin Depletion

It's 10 bucks. Give it a try. I have to have a scoop after a big carb or protein meal, makes you feel soo much better, and after working out.

Peat Quote here awnser the entire thread

". Muscle catabolism also releases a large amount of cysteine, and cysteine, methionine, and tryptophan suppress thyroid function (Carvalho, et al., 2000). Stress also liberates free fatty acids from storage, and these fatty acids increase the uptake of tryptophan into the brain, increasing the formation of serotonin."

Sertonin=Fatigue

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5487

Notorious AVOIDERS of Trytophan, Methanione, Cycsteine @Elephanto(regrew hair and left fourm using Peas/Rice/Fruit) @Travis(Smart as hell-Diet-fruit,coconut, nuts, leaves) @WestSidePUFA( Mcdougal follower) @Ritchie(vegan).

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Just bought some peas, so damn tasty and soothing, looks like I'm craving them a lot. Ate them with white rice, salt and coconut oil mixed.
Saw some interesting threads about vegan peating, will have to check them out.

Shall I take it consuming peas vs pea protein isolate is not the same, @Amarsh213?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I really need to experiment some more with changing my diet. Digestive problems still persist, also chronic mild allergies, sneezing, clogged nose especially.
The standard Peat template does not suit me at my current state.
I've read some posts of people seeing incredible boost in metabolism and energy from eating plant proteins only, or going low tryptophan. That'd be interesting to try.
I also should really introduce gelatin, never cared for it before. Might also want to try BCAA with meals, to counter the anti-metabolic aminoacids.
Temps are good these days, nonetheless.

I also need to be doing something about my skin quality. It never improved, irrespective of diet changes.
Thinking maybe animal fat / protein is inflammatory for me.

I've also been reflecting on why has it been generally hard to put on muscle and easy to lose it, despite putting a lot of effort into it. Something has been keeping my body in a catabolic state. I suppose FFA, anyway my current strategies should change the balance to a more anabolic state surely but slowly.
If I eat under 3k calories for 2 days in a row, I quickly begin to drop in weight, this is suspicious.

Last edited:

Iraber

I really need to experiment some more with changing my diet. Digestive problems still persist, also chronic mild allergies, sneezing, clogged nose especially.
The standard Peat template does not suit me at my current state.
I've read some posts of people seeing incredible boost in metabolism and energy from eating plant proteins only, or going low tryptophan. That'd be interesting to try.
I also should really introduce gelatin, never cared for it before. Might also want to try BCAA with meals, to counter the anti-metabolic aminoacids.
Temps are good these days, nonetheless.

I also need to be doing something about my skin quality. It never improved, irrespective of diet changes.
Thinking maybe animal fat / protein is inflammatory for me.

I've also been reflecting on why has it been generally hard to put on muscle and easy to lose it, despite putting a lot of effort into it. Something has been keeping my body in a catabolic state. I suppose FFA, anyway my current strategies should change the balance to a more anabolic state surely but slowly.
If I eat under 3k calories for 2 days in a row, I quickly begin to drop in weight, this is suspicious.
Are you open to eating a somewhat “peaty” snack such as kit kat’s and twix? You hardly feel them in your stomach and they boost your metabolism a lot.

Vins7

Are you open to eating a somewhat “peaty” snack such as kit kat’s and twix? You hardly feel them in your stomach and they boost your metabolism a lot.
don't have puffas kit kat, twixt and similar snacks?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

So I've had 3 bad days, and I've been undereating protein and calories
2-2.5k calories and under 100g of protein.
Which by mainstream stand, it's far from undereating..
It's remarkable how much my mental state goes haywire if I go under 3k calories / day.
Lesson learned.

Vins7

So I've had 3 bad days, and I've been undereating protein and calories
2-2.5k calories and under 100g of protein.
Which by mainstream stand, it's far from undereating..
It's remarkable how much my mental state goes haywire if I go under 3k calories / day.
Lesson learned.
do you eat those 3000 calories a day hungry? or do you force yourself to eat them?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals