A Wish For More Energy

Ableton

Isn't this because of the calming, alkaline effect of Calcium, or lowering of the adrenals?
I would guess people with hygh thyroid function get an energy boost from milk.
yes
in this case i would recommend adrenal reset (quit all stimulants, and milk)
then add milk when you are at your baseline and see if you still get tired from it

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I was wondering this in another thread some time, but where do all the calories go in a lean individual (eating a hyper-caloric diet) with hypothyroidism? Why are they not properly utilized?
I do know that adrenaline levels can vary greatly in hypo people, and that I was probably very high adrenaline and that's what made me stay lean (ramped up fat burning mechanisms, but wouldn't eating a hypercaloric diet by itself lower adrenaline? Or perhaps it's more important to eat often to lower adrenaline.
And why do some people's caloric needs drop after fixing their thyroid? This confuses me.
I tested negative for thyroid antibodies, so I don't have Hashi

I was hypocaloric / starvation from ages 17 - 25. After I started lifting, 2-3 years ago, I was in a hypercaloric state most often than not, except several months of Carnivore and a few months of Keto.

Ableton

I was wondering this in another thread some time, but where do all the calories go in a lean individual (eating a hyper-caloric diet) with hypothyroidism? Why are they not properly utilized?
I do know that adrenaline levels can vary greatly in hypo people, and that I was probably very high adrenaline and that's what made me stay lean (ramped up fat burning mechanisms, but wouldn't eating a hypercaloric diet by itself lower adrenaline? Or perhaps it's more important to eat often to lower adrenaline.
And why do some people's caloric needs drop after fixing their thyroid? This confuses me.
I tested negative for thyroid antibodies, so I don't have Hashi

I was hypocaloric / starvation from ages 17 - 25. After I started lifting, 2-3 years ago, I was in a hypercaloric state most often than not, except several months of Carnivore and a few months of Keto.

i waswondering that too and think such people do simply not exist now.
If you are lean and hypo, you do not eat hypercaloric for your lifestyle, anyways, or your gut is severely ****88
I told myself I did but it was simply not the case.
4k cal is hypercaloric at your size. I eat ghat on very little cardio.
Also, if your body is under stress in the state of hypo I suppose your basic metabolic rate shoots through the roof as a fast oxidizer. Gbols stuff confirms this when he talks about overactive nervous systems.
It seems counterintuitive but this just confirms peat in thathypo is not a protective state, at least for us fasts with the convenience of not having to fight off mammuts on the daily. Even though you need more food, you burn more, as a consequence of adrenaline taking over. Survival mode. Anthropologically speaking, your body gives you artificial energy boosts to be able to hunt and gather more and support your thyroid because you are undereating (considering highish stress levels and gym) I guess, or assumes you are running away from a lion when you are in the gym lol. So it kind of makes sense your body reacts like this. In civilization, this is not helpful though. As your thyroid decreases, your stress level should decrease as well, along with your energy levels as a result. This would make you WANT to eat more. You would actually feel the hunger and how it slows you down. But this does not happen.
Coffee adds to this problem.
This is why it’s bull**** when some fitness gurus tell you everyone has pretty much similar basal metabolic cal needs. I believe some people literally need 3 times as much as others to have a balanced thyroid and nervous system.

Also, if you have gut problems, you probably just ***t out cals and do not utilize them

i am repeating myself but if problems persist, eat even more, or slow your oxidation with more fats.
It’s super easy for us fast o‘s to lose that weight again anyways, or utilize it as muscle
Although I have gained 5 kilos aince starting peat, my face is leaner than before because I am not hypo anymore and have obviously reached some hormonal balance that I did not have before. My waking temps are improving and are almost there. Power in the gym is increased despite working out less.

i think the answer to fixing hypo as a lean fast oxidizer is VERY simple: eat more (sat fats)
Eat for heat. All the hacks are secondary and eating trash is better than eating nothing. Although of course far from ideal
For slow oxidizers it’s probably way trickier if you like a bmi in normal range. You should avoid fats like the plague in this case.
i added things like fish (despite pufa content), yoghurt despite histamine, chocolate to my diet to support my 4k and get all those micros that I am obviously burning through. Also whole milk instead od skimmed. I believe for fasts this is more important than extremely low pufa, or low starch and things like that
Priority 1: eat enough
2: eat right
Once your gut is fixed, that is

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I get it. You're in luck though. Shrimps are dead easy. Get frozen shrimps, throw them on a plate in the oven with butter and garlic, salt and pepper and in a few minutes they're nice and grilled (and delicious), along with a nice cut of meat.
Nice, gonna try the oven technique. Do you use the already peeled and de-veined? Do you thaw them first?

I been doing the frozen already peeled and de-veined on the stove but they never taste right. Something about them peeled and de-veined changes something.

mrchibbs

Nice, gonna try the oven technique. Do you use the already peeled and de-veined? Do you thaw them first?

I been doing the frozen already peeled and de-veined on the stove but they never taste right. Something about them peeled and de-veined changes something.

I think the quality of the source matters a great deal. But it's generally dead easy to make it work. Most of the time they're not peeled, but I don't mind I just bit the end right out of the tail. I think they're de-veined but I've eaten them not de-veined (therefore ingesting some poop I guess), and I thought it was fine. After all, we eat some poop when we eat mussels or oysters. I doesn't taste bad or anything.

Put some parchment paper on a plate in the oven at like 400F, throw some frozen shrimps right on there, add some olive oil/butter/coconut oil, garlic powder (or regular garlic), paprika / old bay spice, salt and pepper, and really fast, like within 10 minutes they'll be ready (you'll be able to tell by the bright reddish pink colour. You can even shred some parmesan cheese on top of the shrimps, add some fresh parsley, and dip them in some cocktail/hot sauce or some more garlic butter. Delicious.

Much better results than the stovetop method, I find.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think the quality of the source matters a great deal. But it's generally dead easy to make it work. Most of the time they're not peeled, but I don't mind I just bit the end right out of the tail. I think they're de-veined but I've eaten them not de-veined (therefore ingesting some poop I guess), and I thought it was fine. After all, we eat some poop when we eat mussels or oysters. I doesn't taste bad or anything.

Put some parchment paper on a plate in the oven at like 400F, throw some frozen shrimps right on there, add some olive oil/butter/coconut oil, garlic powder (or regular garlic), paprika / old bay spice, salt and pepper, and really fast, like within 10 minutes they'll be ready (you'll be able to tell by the bright reddish pink colour. You can even shred some parmesan cheese on top of the shrimps, add some fresh parsley, and dip them in some cocktail/hot sauce or some more garlic butter. Delicious.

Much better results than the stovetop method, I find.
Really appreciate that, thank you. :hattip Steak and shrimp on the menu tomorrow. :drool

mrchibbs

Really appreciate that, thank you. :hattip Steak and shrimp on the menu tomorrow. :drool

Haha I hope you'll enjoy it. I like to eat such a meal with a good gin & tonic (with cucumber slices).
Especially as a summer meal, outside, it's spectacular!

Vins7

[CITA = "mrchibbs, publicación: 527834, miembro: 7363"] [USUARIO = 11307] @ Vins7 [/ USUARIO]

Aquí hay algunas cosas que ayudan a la digestión:

1) Tomo la ensalada de zanahoria de Ray todos los días, limpia los intestinos y elimina la endotoxina
2) La cáscara sagrada en jugo (tiene que disolverla), ayuda como un laxante antiinflamatorio
3) Suplemento de tiroides para elevar la temperatura (esto corrige automáticamente la mayoría de los problemas digestivos, ya que la temperatura alta significa una digestión rápida)
4) Mastique bien su comida y mastique chicle durante el día (bueno para la salud mental y activa la digestión)
5) Camine todos los días, activa algunos nervios que estimulan las deposiciones.
6) Comer muchas frutas frescas y maduras tempranas en el día, ayudar a aumentar la función metabólica y facilitar la digestión.

These things have worked very, very well for me. I believe digestion is possibly the #1 thing to fix. The bowels are a source of constant toxins, inflammation and raise serotonin chronically which leads to learned helplessness.[/QUOTE]
Thank you
Lo único que no puedo tomar es t3. Mi médico me recetó t4, simplemente le expliqué mis síntomas y entendió que incluso con mis pruebas de tiroides "bien" estoy en estado de hipotiroidismo. Entonces, solo puedo tomar t4 (Eutirox), no sé si es mejor que nada ...
Además de nueces, semillas, aceites vegetales, legumbres y granos enteros, ¿crees que debería eliminar otro alimento de mi dieta? ¿La proteína muscular todos los días también es mala para la digestión?
I cracked 4k calories yesterday and felt my very best. It’s insane to think that 3,5k might still be too little for me, but I will aim for that number now.
Had medium workout. Felt great. Good sleep, great temps. Looked great. Lowest facial water retention I have had in months.

Maybe you are still undereating

I did not even consider this for myself, since 3,5k already seems like so much to me
If I am ever going to return to the workout intensities that I had pre peat that would put me in 5k calories range (including cardio), which is outright ridiculous for a lean person like me. Thinking that at that time, my intake was 2,5k-3k maybe, despite heavy cardio, I have no reason not to believe that this is exactly what crashed me.
Mi hambre está llegando lentamente a donde podamosmos. No recuerdo haber comido tanto en un día mientras no comía más de la saciedad. Definitivamente un signo de salud.

Ahora aumentaré lentamente las intensidades de entrenamiento, ya que eso me da dopamina, me desespero gravemente y me saca del modo de depresión. Y asegúrate de obtener 4k calorías al día, con el objetivo de obtener más frecuencias, frecuencia de la cantidad de cardio que agregue. Si el cardio bloquea mis temperaturas, no lo recupere, por supuesto [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]
i waswondering that too and think such people do simply not exist now.
If you are lean and hypo, you do not eat hypercaloric for your lifestyle, anyways, or your gut is severely ****88
I told myself I did but it was simply not the case.
4k cal is hypercaloric at your size. I eat ghat on very little cardio.
Also, if your body is under stress in the state of hypo I suppose your basic metabolic rate shoots through the roof as a fast oxidizer. Gbols stuff confirms this when he talks about overactive nervous systems.
It seems counterintuitive but this just confirms peat in thathypo is not a protective state, at least for us fasts with the convenience of not having to fight off mammuts on the daily. Even though you need more food, you burn more, as a consequence of adrenaline taking over. Survival mode. Anthropologically speaking, your body gives you artificial energy boosts to be able to hunt and gather more and support your thyroid because you are undereating (considering highish stress levels and gym) I guess, or assumes you are running away from a lion when you are in the gym lol. So it kind of makes sense your body reacts like this. In civilization, this is not helpful though. As your thyroid decreases, your stress level should decrease as well, along with your energy levels as a result. This would make you WANT to eat more. You would actually feel the hunger and how it slows you down. But this does not happen.
Coffee adds to this problem.
This is why it’s bull**** when some fitness gurus tell you everyone has pretty much similar basal metabolic cal needs. I believe some people literally need 3 times as much as others to have a balanced thyroid and nervous system.

Also, if you have gut problems, you probably just ***t out cals and do not utilize them

i am repeating myself but if problems persist, eat even more, or slow your oxidation with more fats.
It’s super easy for us fast o‘s to lose that weight again anyways, or utilize it as muscle
Although I have gained 5 kilos aince starting peat, my face is leaner than before because I am not hypo anymore and have obviously reached some hormonal balance that I did not have before. My waking temps are improving and are almost there. Power in the gym is increased despite working out less.

i think the answer to fixing hypo as a lean fast oxidizer is VERY simple: eat more (sat fats)
Eat for heat. All the hacks are secondary and eating trash is better than eating nothing. Although of course far from ideal
For slow oxidizers it’s probably way trickier if you like a bmi in normal range. You should avoid fats like the plague in this case.
i added things like fish (despite pufa content), yoghurt despite histamine, chocolate to my diet to support my 4k and get all those micros that I am obviously burning through. Also whole milk instead od skimmed. I believe for fasts this is more important than extremely low pufa, or low starch and things like that
Priority 1: eat enough
2: eat right
Once your gut is fixed, that is
But How did you do for eating more kcals while you were healing your gut?

Ableton

[CITA = "mrchibbs, publicación: 527834, miembro: 7363"] [USUARIO = 11307] @ Vins7 [/ USUARIO]

Aquí hay algunas cosas que ayudan a la digestión:

1) Tomo la ensalada de zanahoria de Ray todos los días, limpia los intestinos y elimina la endotoxina
2) La cáscara sagrada en jugo (tiene que disolverla), ayuda como un laxante antiinflamatorio
3) Suplemento de tiroides para elevar la temperatura (esto corrige automáticamente la mayoría de los problemas digestivos, ya que la temperatura alta significa una digestión rápida)
4) Mastique bien su comida y mastique chicle durante el día (bueno para la salud mental y activa la digestión)
5) Camine todos los días, activa algunos nervios que estimulan las deposiciones.
6) Comer muchas frutas frescas y maduras tempranas en el día, ayudar a aumentar la función metabólica y facilitar la digestión.

These things have worked very, very well for me. I believe digestion is possibly the #1 thing to fix. The bowels are a source of constant toxins, inflammation and raise serotonin chronically which leads to learned helplessness.
Thank you
Lo único que no puedo tomar es t3. Mi médico me recetó t4, simplemente le expliqué mis síntomas y entendió que incluso con mis pruebas de tiroides "bien" estoy en estado de hipotiroidismo. Entonces, solo puedo tomar t4 (Eutirox), no sé si es mejor que nada ...
Además de nueces, semillas, aceites vegetales, legumbres y granos enteros, ¿crees que debería eliminar otro alimento de mi dieta? ¿La proteína muscular todos los días también es mala para la digestión?

But How did you do for eating more kcals while you were healing your gut?[/QUOTE]

im on cypro
I spread my cal intake, especially fats
No processed foods
No liquids other than caloric ones
No starch and sugar together
Everything ecologically produced
No coffee
Yoghurt helps it seems
Little heated fats
No wheat

all of this has the possibility to upset my gut (lol...)

Vins7

Thank you

But How did you do for eating more kcals while you were healing your gut?

im on cypro
No processed foods
No coffee
Yoghurt helps it seems
Little heated fats
No wheat

all of this has the possibility to upset my gut (lol...)[/QUOTE]
What do you mean with spread cal intake especially fats.
Don't you drink wáter?
What are the main foods that you eat? I want to increase my calories but It's difficult for me without wheat and sugar and some proceder food, it's easier to digest for me than animal protein.
Why don't you eat starch and sugar together?

Attakai

It's fundamental. I did even worse than you, from 20-22, while going through personal unrest (several successive deaths in my family), I got a night shift working at a hospital, on top of college studies in a topic which I hated. I also stopped doing the things I liked (i.e. basketball and other creative projects). And despite having a lot of friends at that time, I isolated myself and tried to act like all was fine. Additionally, I wasn't eating my mom's food anymore (I had moved on my own with friends), and was in particular not drinking milk at all, and eating far less than 2000kcal a day, often just one fast-food meal a day.

When I tell people that simply drinking lots of milk, taking aspirin, and maximizing sunshine exposure by spending time outside, is absolutely enough to prevent any hair loss, I get a lot of pushback, but it's 100% true. Doing these three things would promote thyroid, suppress PTH, serotonin, prolactin, and inflammation (via shutting down the prostaglandins which are involved in hair loss at the final stage).

There are accounts of people on this forum who were successful regrowing their hair, and in the accounts of Rob English and the success stories at Perfect Hair Health, and in every case, those guys made a major effort to maximize sun exposure daily, by swimming in a pool, going on long walks in nature etc. It's a fundamental problem of the modern world, and is associated with hair loss, even in countries which used to not have hair loss (like Japan).

It's always part of the solution for hair loss and other issues.
Have you been able to achieve regrowth? Prevention seems key especially early on. Regrowth seems like a whole nother ball game.

mrchibbs

Have you been able to achieve regrowth? Prevention seems key especially early on. Regrowth seems like a whole nother ball game.

I have a complex relationship with hair regrowth. My initial hair loss at 21-22 was diffuse from shock, but with time it morphed into clear patterning, with severe overall thinning on top. I lost it suddenly in the winter, shaved my head, and the hair regrew fully by September after a summer in the sun. But then further emotional stress made me lose hair again by December at the age of 22. For 2 years after that it did not regrow at all, and got worse and worse. After again making an effort to get more sunshine, eat more food and get away from the stress I experienced very rapid regrowth during the summer a few years ago, which made it clear to me that it can always come back. After more than 2 years of aggressive balding I was able to regrow 90% of my hair ( I was the only one to notice the 10% difference in some areas were fibrosis had set in)

However, for other reasons I suffered a major health crisis 2 and a half years ago, and through treatments and intense stress and terrible illness, I lost hair all over again. During the worst times, I thought for sure I was going to die. Clearly I have an inherited frailty and this is reflected in my health/energy/hypothyroidism and my hair.

In the past year I’ve slowly managed to turn the corner by learning more about physiology and gaining experience with myself. My recovery has been nothing short of miraculous, and yes, my hair is regrowing all over. I am doing a lot for my health but I’m not focusing on hair directly. It is a biometric of recovery, like pulse, temperature, control pause or other physiological symptoms. Seeing these results for the 3rd time, and recovering my health is invigorating and I hope no one ever starts believing that hair loss can’t be reversed.

My focus is firmly on energy, and rooting out the avoidable stressors and rebuilding my tissues. I don’t want to die lol, so I’m doing my best to be fully alive and resilient. Our circumstances are all different, the only thing we can do is focus on ourselves and actively try to fix the problems which prevent optimal health. I am very sensitive to stress, and therefore will always be prone to lose hair, at least unless I can compensate for my hormonal imprinting by forcefully changing my environment for the better.

You are fully right that regrowth is another ball game, but as my experience shows, it is much easier to attain when the hair loss is relatively recent, because fibrosis and other growth-limiting factors aren’t as established. That’s why I hope that every young guy who’s just losing their hair will actively take steps of removing themselves from unnecessary stress, get more sunshine exposure, take aspirin and eat a lot of food and milk. These steps are basic, but if you can do that it will save you a lot of heartache, as the longer the stressed state is maintained, the harder it is to reverse. Though never impossible

Last edited:

Ableton

im on cypro
No processed foods
No coffee
Yoghurt helps it seems
Little heated fats
No wheat

all of this has the possibility to upset my gut (lol...)
What do you mean with spread cal intake especially fats.
Don't you drink wáter?
What are the main foods that you eat? I want to increase my calories but It's difficult for me without wheat and sugar and some proceder food, it's easier to digest for me than animal protein.
Why don't you eat starch and sugar together?[/QUOTE]
Small meals
No water
Rice, potatoes, fish, liver pate, eggs, yoghurt, milk, gelatine, chocolate, applesauce, seafood, honey, oj, pineapple, butter
Endotoxin promoting it seems

GelatinGoblin

This is an interesting topic to discuss. Sorry If I ramble on too much.

I think there is a fundamental balance between inhibitory processes and stimulation. This is obviously reflected in sleep, but it's more than that. It's not often picked on by people but Ray is very much pro-life and encourages very stimulating experiences. It's not about avoiding stress. It's about having the energy to withstand stress and adapt positively to the challenges of life. He's written a few newsletters on this, and I have much to learn about the topic. Including concepts like GABA, and restorative processes.

My understanding is that for most people, there's too much of the wrong kind of stimulation. Estrogen, chronic cortisol, aldosterone, and all of the pituitary hormones are stimulating yes, but chronically it becomes an excitatory state, which is very frantic and not really reflective of a high energy state. It is not better than being a zombie. And I think when you take progesterone or cypro or whatever substances which lowers the stress hormones, the corresponding "zombie" state is perfectly normal. It shouldn't go on for months and months, but one should expect to be more subdued for a while.

I think the processes of inhibition create the restorative conditions necessary to rebound and being able to respond positively to stimulation. You're totally right in saying that some level of anxiety or nervousness, is the spice of life, and defines healthy humans. Being slightly nervous before a big speech for example is better than being totally not stressed at all, and I say this from experience. There is an energy of anticipation, and proper thyroid function, we don't need to activate the other glandular systems, and we can ramp up our energy production according to need without chronically elevated hormones.

Your aversion for magnesium, taurine, cypro, zinc is hard to understand. They don't induce apathy or a lethargic state. Magnesium is lost from every tissue in hypothyroidism, and supplementing it is profoundly soothing and lower excessive neuromuscular tension, which stops symptoms like restless leg syndrome or bruxism in many people. It is needed to create energy. I could go on forever about taurine and zinc. In no way are they downer substances, they restore metabolic function, and I've personally found the last two super energizing. I totally disagree with your take on this aspect.

If you "boost" people who have no drive, no motivation, no energy, without restoring proper thyroid function and metabolism, they're just going to crash again. Although taken to the extreme, this can be a deleterious approach, where people don't even get beyond the "resting" phase. I think this has applied to many of us. Taking anti-stress compounds without fixing thyroid issues leaves you with no energy at all. That's why I often talk about gentle stimulation like walking, or taking on a creative project, this are the things you need to do to get back to life, and this stimulation can and should pick up in steam, and people can use their own biometrics and intuition to know when to pick it up. This comes in the form of urges, or even anger of frustration where before there was apathy.

Cypro or other anti-histamines are not meant to be taken long-term, and even if you listen to Ray, he's extremely careful about these substances and calls for very conservative doses of cypro, for a short-time (a few weeks at most), and has spoken about its effect being long-lasting even after stopping their use. Cypro does (so many!) many positive things to stop the deterioration from chronic stressors, and has altered the life of many people positively, and just like aspirin is a key compound to use intelligently.

And...I've just written another novel :grin
Makes me realise the importence of Thyroid, thank you!

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I arrived late home last night and I went a few hours without eating in the Evening.
At first, I got the usual hunger and hypoglycemia symptoms that I now recognize well. After a while, the hunger reduced, it remembered me of my fasting days. I wonder what is the mechanism here. Does the body liberate free fatty acids during this time, to keep my blood sugar up? Or break down bodily protein, God forbid.
Since I arrived home at midnight, I ordered a cheat-meal: potato wedges and a a beef hamburger. It was tasty. I devoured it in under 10m, I reckon.
This morning, I woke up with a strong erections.
I don't know if it had any PUFAs in it or something else that would cause an estrogen rebound. But it got me thinking: what's so bad about eating a hamburger anyway? It's good quality beef meat, the patty / bun is easily digestible, pickles, tomatoes.
Bare in mind that I'm in Europe and the ingridients are not garbage as in the US.

M

metabolizm

Have you looked at something like the Perfect Health Diet?

In many ways, it's not that much different from what Peat usually recommends - avoid grains, beans, and PUFA. In some ways they actually dovetail. But the main difference is that they strongly advise you to reduce your sugar intake, instead focusing on "safe starches" (eg. white rice, potatoes) and occasional fruit. A lot of people claim they regain energy when their sugar consumption is significantly reduced. Oh, and also, milk is treated as a pleasure food, not something to be chugged all day long, a la Peat. It all strikes me as eminently sensible, and as much as I love Ray, I'm not sure his practical advice is always terribly sensible.

I don't know, if things aren't working for you, you could look at something slightly different.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
G

GreekDemiGod

The way I see it more and more is that peating is not the way to fix your health, but is the final optimisation that you can do once you've fixed your health.

M

metabolizm

The way I see it more and more is that peating is not the way to fix your health, but is the final optimisation that you can do once you've fixed your health.

Possibly. But if you fix your health by other means, why would you then want to change your methods?

redsun

I arrived late home last night and I went a few hours without eating in the Evening.
At first, I got the usual hunger and hypoglycemia symptoms that I now recognize well. After a while, the hunger reduced, it remembered me of my fasting days. I wonder what is the mechanism here. Does the body liberate free fatty acids during this time, to keep my blood sugar up? Or break down bodily protein, God forbid.
Since I arrived home at midnight, I ordered a cheat-meal: potato wedges and a a beef hamburger. It was tasty. I devoured it in under 10m, I reckon.
This morning, I woke up with a strong erections.
I don't know if it had any PUFAs in it or something else that would cause an estrogen rebound. But it got me thinking: what's so bad about eating a hamburger anyway? It's good quality beef meat, the patty / bun is easily digestible, pickles, tomatoes.
Bare in mind that I'm in Europe and the ingridients are not garbage as in the US.

Probably nothing. Only possible issue is bread if fortified with iron but not everyone gets personally affected by it strongly. But if they dont do that where you live than its just wheat and then with wheat its up to the individual whether they feel good consuming or not.

As always the body uses cortisol, glucagon, GH, adrenal hormones, to increase FFA and spare blood glucose. If you got hypoglycemia then cortisol and glucagon would help bring it back up eventually. If you lose any protein its very little and I would not stress about it. The body is very good at minimizing unnecessary loss of amino acids from catabolism.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

• Needing to eat a lot to raise metabolism, temps and ultimately energy levels
  • Gets tired at the end of the day and/or after some meals and needing to lie down from constantly eating and shutting down stress hormones
How do you even win at this game?