A Wish For More Energy

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I have been sleeping 8h30+ min over the past 14 days with 1-2 exceptions. Energy levels are marginally better, no-where near I want them to be. The mornings are especially rough. It takes a lot of time for my body & brain to wake up and I feel in a really low mood most mornings.
Once I eat breakfast and sip on strong sugared coffee and/or a Red Bull, life gets more tolerable.
I reckon that emotional suffering is a big part and drains my physical energy somehow. I honestly don't enjoy my life, and have lived boring years.

My caloric intake during this time has also dropped (under 3000 cal), for reasons I'd rather not divulge.
Maybe I should ramp up my protein intake to 200g / day as an experiment.

milkboi

Yes, thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I have to because in Germany the fruit is trash. Everything at the farmers markets and supermarkets is absolutely unripe, it irritates my stomach and causes acne and red flecks. Only fruit here I can tolerate is strained OJ with bicarb.

I eat spinach broth and coffee for magnesium. Occasional coconut water for extra potassium besides from milk. And mushrooms daily for extra minerals.
I have a B supplement but I don't take it because of bad excipients. Preparing an order from idealabs at the moment and going to get some Energin :).

Have you tried Amecke Sanfte Säfte as a Sugar Source? I like it a lot. Also date syrup is a good way to get sugar calories in.

boris

I experimented with different kinds of syrups, but I always land back on sugar as the least problematic. But I think I will try some dried dates!

I had some bad experiences with storebought juices lately, even the expensive ones. I used to enjoy Amecke Säfte before healthproblems became noticable, but haven't tried them lately, maybe I will give them a go. They seem to be clean judging by the infos on their website.

milkboi

I experimented with different kinds of syrups, but I always land back on sugar as the least problematic. But I think I will try some dried dates!

I had some bad experiences with storebought juices lately, even the expensive ones. I used to enjoy Amecke Säfte before healthproblems became noticable, but haven't tried them lately, maybe I will give them a go. They seem to be clean judging by the infos on their website.

You can order the Amecke juices on Amazon, saves a lot of time.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Lately, I've been ramping up my coffee / Coke / Red Bull intake. Yesterday, I had like 4 double espresso shots (with lots of sugar and milk of course),one can of Coke, and one can of Red Bull.
While I reckon my caffeine tolerance has risen, something just doesn't feel right. It's like I'm putting the pedal to the metal without the necesarry energy reserves..

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

It is really astounding..energy / high metabolism really is everything in life. It gives you optimism, it gives you drive, lust for life. Masculine energy draws girls in to you like a magnet. They're attracted to high energy, to magnetism, deciveness. You feel alive, you feel powerful, you breathe in the beauty of life, you receive lust, love, affection and give it back tenfold

Kunstruct

It is really astounding..energy / high metabolism really is everything in life. It gives you optimism, it gives you drive, lust for life. Masculine energy draws girls in to you like a magnet. They're attracted to high energy, to magnetism, deciveness. You feel alive, you feel powerful, you breathe in the beauty of life, you receive lust, love, affection and give it back tenfold

Well that is a 180 degrees turn with you.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I want to try a no-starch diet, at least for 7 days. Only concerc is how am I supposed to hit 3.5k calories like this?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@ExCarniv
I never completely removed starch, was still eating rice and potatoes.
The only improvements from starch are sleep and strength in the gym. And what I thought was a libido spike has quickly faded.
My dermatitis has come back from eating bread.

I've had poor digestion since high school: gastritis, gastric ulcer, H. Pilory, IBS, perma-bloating now.
I figured what if all my problems: Testosterone, low energy, dysthymia have the same root cause.?

ExCarniv

@ExCarniv
I never completely removed starch, was still eating rice and potatoes.
The only improvements from starch are sleep and strength in the gym. And what I thought was a libido spike has quickly faded.
My dermatitis has come back from eating bread.

I've had poor digestion since high school: gastritis, gastric ulcer, H. Pilory, IBS, perma-bloating now.
I figured what if all my problems: Testosterone, low energy, dysthymia have the same root cause.?

In that case, test if you can tolerate dates well, even eating starch, I use dates pre and post workout with salt, 200g gives you good amount of nutrients and calories. Don't rely too much on white sugar and coke imo, empty calories.

I have been sleeping 8h30+ min over the past 14 days with 1-2 exceptions. Energy levels are marginally better, no-where near I want them to be. The mornings are especially rough. It takes a lot of time for my body & brain to wake up and I feel in a really low mood most mornings.
Once I eat breakfast and sip on strong sugared coffee and/or a Red Bull, life gets more tolerable.
I reckon that emotional suffering is a big part and drains my physical energy somehow. I honestly don't enjoy my life, and have lived boring years.

My caloric intake during this time has also dropped (under 3000 cal), for reasons I'd rather not divulge.
Maybe I should ramp up my protein intake to 200g / day as an experiment.

Identical feeling here.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Day #1 of No starch experiment
Did not count my calories, was likely in a deficit. Still, I easily hit my protein intake. It's gonna be hard to keep a high caloric intake without starch.
Woke up next morning, digestion went smooth, dermatitis and itching rapidly in remission. I feel light today. Decent energy despite waking up at 4am.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I just realized something: the kind of music I listen to in any moment is a reflection of my metabolic state and overall energy levels.
When I'm feeling good and energetic, I identify a lot more with high-energy songs, songs about dancing, having fun, party-ing.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

So this is what I experience on a chronic basis, irrespective of the diet I'm on. With the exception of Carnivore Diet effect on digestion.

• Perma-bloating. Low fiber, high fiber. I'm still bloated. Granted, I'm less constipated on low fiber.
  • Clogged / stuffy nose. Must be an allergic reaction, histamine maybe. So frustrating
  • Slow digestion. Not sure how to quantify this

ExCarniv

So this is what I experience on a chronic basis, irrespective of the diet I'm on. With the exception of Carnivore Diet effect on digestion.

• Perma-bloating. Low fiber, high fiber. I'm still bloated. Granted, I'm less constipated on low fiber.
  • Clogged / stuffy nose. Must be an allergic reaction, histamine maybe. So frustrating

You drink milk? If that, try drop it for some days.

redred

sounds like you need cypro vasilios

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals