A Weekly Dose Of Androgenic Steroids Affect Memory, Anxiety And Social Interaction In Rats

I’m not aware of many studies on a single weekly dose of any AAS in humans, probably because no one would want to use such a low-dose protocol in allopathic medicine.

A comparative study of the effect of the dose and exposure duration of anabolic androgenic steroids on behavior, cholinergic regulation, and oxidative stress in rats

boldenone (BOL) and stanazolol (ST) affected memory, anxiety, and social interaction, as well as acetylcholinesterase (AChE) activity and oxidative stress in the cerebral cortex (CC) and hippocampus (HC).

In addition, BOL and ST significantly increased oxidative stress in both the CC and HC in the groups treated according to Protocol I and III.

In conclusion, our findings show that the impact of BOL and ST on memory, anxiety, and social interaction depends on the dose and exposure duration of these AAS

The duration of dominant behavior was increased for rats treated with BOL and ST according to Protocol I, II, and III

Boldenone and Stanozolol aren’t necessarily super strong Androgens. I think that is a nice study with plenty of behavioral topics.

OP
S
They’re both synthetic. The idea is that ONE dose per week (bodybuilders take stanozolol every day) of moderate Androgens will lead to behavioral changes.

So maybe that’s only food for thought when using DHT, Proviron, androsterone...

LeeLemonoil

I wonder if any of the existing synthetic androgens would in low, intermittent dosing help a lot of patients with affective in mood disorders, but I have no knowledge about the synthetics available.

OP
S
I’ve done quite a good amount of research on low, intermittent proviron (mesterolone) use - obviously nothing exists. You’d be lucky to find one study on 12.5mg per day, which is already high imo. Of course bodybuilders take 50+ mg/day because it’s “weak”. So, I don’t know.

I feel very good on a biweekly use of any of those. I’m a pharmD and I moderately care about half lives of a drug. They only tell a small part of the story. Duration of action of AAS is what I’m after.

LeeLemonoil

Thanks @Sourdoughbanana.
Mesterolone reads relatively safe and sensible to use if one wants to go that route.
Do you know of any other Synthetic that has stronger anabolic activity but is as safe and not subject to aromatase like Mesterolone?
Sorry for asking to be spoonfed, but if you’re already down that rabbit hole maybe you can spare me a bit of research

vulture

I’ve taken 25 mg proviron ED and made blood tests if anyone is interested. No supression experiences and no negative sides to report, total cholesterol increased a bit. Total T actually increased

OP
S
I’ve taken 25 mg proviron ED and made blood tests if anyone is interested. No supression experiences and no negative sides to report, total cholesterol increased a bit. Total T actually increased

Very interested in these. I’ve browsed countless forums of steroid users and rarely if ever found interesting bloodworks.

vulture

Very interested in these. I’ve browsed countless forums of steroid users and rarely if ever found interesting bloodworks.
Check my threads and there’s one called Strength and libido quest
I stopped Proviron due to cholesterol concerns then started thyroid and wanted to try Proviron again but it’s gettinf harder to find legit stuff and black market price is about 4 to 5 times the drugstore price...
Such a safe stuff banned while you could easily buy alcohol, cocaine or pot on the streets and that can ruin your health easily

OP
S
You have 633 messages and I’m rather new to this forum + post on my mobile... please help aha

Cameron

Did your dht raise if so how much??