A way to take in coffee without it touching your teeth?

PeskyPeater

Let's hack this. We incorporate the minerals in coffee in micelles by mixing milkfat in a blender. This should help absorb them keeping it away from teeth.

OccamzRazer

Let's hack this. We incorporate the minerals in coffee in micelles by mixing milkfat in a blender. This should help absorb them keeping it away from teeth.
So...thoroughly mix coffee and cream? :): Would an emulsifier like sunflower lecithin be helpful?

sleepson

Coffee stains my teeth, even when I only drink it in a 1:10 coffee:milk ratio. I’m considering filling gelatin capsules with instant coffee and swallowing it. The problem is there only fits a tiny bit of coffee in a capsule and so it’s very inconvenient and can get quite pricey.

I think there is no other way, but perhaps anyone else knows any creative way of avoiding this problem?
Why not just buy some powdered gelatin and make gelatin gummies with very strong coffee and swallow those? Also comes with the added bonus of getting some gelatin in anytime you have coffee

OP
Gadsie

Gadsie

I have decided to take caffeine powder, along with instant coffee in gelatin capsules for the additional coffee nutrition