A Way To Reverse Ssri Induced Excess Allopregnanolone?

Astolfo

You know, SSRIs are actually something like neurosteroid enhancers. It’s been 8 months since I stopped my 30 day long prozac usage. But I still have serious problems and they are worsening everyday. The all symptoms are listed in this page I guess:

Signs/symptoms of high GABA and the top 12 supplements to lower it

So, my theory is prozac altered the 3a-HSD enzyme and it resulted with excess gaba symptoms(allo) and also with low dht symptoms.(muscle weakness, low libido, prostate enlargement, gynecomastia, anormal belly tissue)

I’m bit different from the pssd and pfs community because Ssri’s anxiolytic effect are still remain. Even, I’m becoming less anxious everday while I’m becoming worse everyday.

What are your thoughts?

Douglas Ek

You know, SSRIs are actually something like neurosteroid enhancers. It’s been 8 months since I stopped my 30 day long prozac usage. But I still have serious problems and they are worsening everyday. The all symptoms are listed in this page I guess:

So, my theory is prozac altered the 3a-HSD enzyme and it resulted with excess gaba symptoms(allo) and also with low dht symptoms.(muscle weakness, low libido, prostate enlargement, gynecomastia, anormal belly tissue)

I’m bit different from the pssd and pfs community because Ssri’s anxiolytic effect are still remain. Even, I’m becoming less anxious everday while I’m becoming worse everyday.

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts is that no one has an answer to this and we can all just speculate. Do your research to learn how the body works. Eat, live and supplement accordingly. Less is usually more regards to supplement as you can screw up quite easily over dosing. I would recommend doing hormone, vitamin and minerals blood test to rule out they are the reasons for you feeling bad. I was on a ssri and quite felt like ***t. Did blood work realized i was deficienct in stuff fixed them and my diet and now im normal again. These drugs dont alter your brain for ever. Probably some nutrient imbalance.

OP
A

Astolfo

My thoughts is that no one has an answer to this and we can all just speculate. Do your research to learn how the body works. Eat, live and supplement accordingly. Less is usually more regards to supplement as you can screw up quite easily over dosing. I would recommend doing hormone, vitamin and minerals blood test to rule out they are the reasons for you feeling bad. I was on a ssri and quite felt like ***t. Did blood work realized i was deficienct in stuff fixed them and my diet and now im normal again. These drugs dont alter your brain for ever. Probably some nutrient imbalance.
I can’t do hormone test. Doctors on government hospitals denied to do even vitamin test because they don’t believing me. Age is probably another reason. I don’t have enough money to do it in private hospital either.

Kvothe

What are your thoughts?

Why do you want to lower your allopregnanolone, or why do you think it is responsible for your symptoms?

Fidelio

You actually have a glutamate transmission issue due to epigenetic modulation of K+ signalling.

Back
Top Bottom