A Way To Reverse Ssri Induced Excess Allopregnanolone?

Astolfo

You know, SSRIs are actually something like neurosteroid enhancers. It’s been 8 months since I stopped my 30 day long prozac usage. But I still have serious problems and they are worsening everyday. The all symptoms are listed in this page I guess:

Signs/symptoms of high GABA and the top 12 supplements to lower it

So, my theory is prozac altered the 3a-HSD enzyme and it resulted with excess gaba symptoms(allo) and also with low dht symptoms.(muscle weakness, low libido, prostate enlargement, gynecomastia, anormal belly tissue)

I’m bit different from the pssd and pfs community because Ssri’s anxiolytic effect are still remain. Even, I’m becoming less anxious everday while I’m becoming worse everyday.

What are your thoughts?

Douglas Ek

You know, SSRIs are actually something like neurosteroid enhancers. It’s been 8 months since I stopped my 30 day long prozac usage. But I still have serious problems and they are worsening everyday. The all symptoms are listed in this page I guess:

So, my theory is prozac altered the 3a-HSD enzyme and it resulted with excess gaba symptoms(allo) and also with low dht symptoms.(muscle weakness, low libido, prostate enlargement, gynecomastia, anormal belly tissue)

I’m bit different from the pssd and pfs community because Ssri’s anxiolytic effect are still remain. Even, I’m becoming less anxious everday while I’m becoming worse everyday.

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts is that no one has an answer to this and we can all just speculate. Do your research to learn how the body works. Eat, live and supplement accordingly. Less is usually more regards to supplement as you can screw up quite easily over dosing. I would recommend doing hormone, vitamin and minerals blood test to rule out they are the reasons for you feeling bad. I was on a ssri and quite felt like ***t. Did blood work realized i was deficienct in stuff fixed them and my diet and now im normal again. These drugs dont alter your brain for ever. Probably some nutrient imbalance.

Astolfo

My thoughts is that no one has an answer to this and we can all just speculate. Do your research to learn how the body works. Eat, live and supplement accordingly. Less is usually more regards to supplement as you can screw up quite easily over dosing. I would recommend doing hormone, vitamin and minerals blood test to rule out they are the reasons for you feeling bad. I was on a ssri and quite felt like ***t. Did blood work realized i was deficienct in stuff fixed them and my diet and now im normal again. These drugs dont alter your brain for ever. Probably some nutrient imbalance.
I can’t do hormone test. Doctors on government hospitals denied to do even vitamin test because they don’t believing me. Age is probably another reason. I don’t have enough money to do it in private hospital either.

Kvothe

What are your thoughts?

Why do you want to lower your allopregnanolone, or why do you think it is responsible for your symptoms?

Fidelio

You actually have a glutamate transmission issue due to epigenetic modulation of K+ signalling.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Is there anyway to reverse penile scar tissue? Male Issues 2
C Caffeine promotes the expression of telomerase reverse transcriptase to regulate cellular senescence and aging Coffee 16
F Can high reverse T3 cause acummulation of the exogenous thyroid hormone in the body? Ask For Help or Advice 3
J Is it ever possible to 100% reverse a cavity? Oral Health 18
schultz Reverse Transcription of SARS-CoV-2 and vaccine RNA into the human genome. Scientific Studies 5
egoy Reverse aging Ask For Help or Advice 46
H SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome Articles & Scientific Studies 4
Brandin Question/Advice - Ionic Magnesium Chloride In Reverse Osmosis Ask For Help or Advice 2
P Is There A Safe Way To Reverse Cavities? Oral Health 83
haidut Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) + DHT Combo May Reverse Kidney Disease (CKD) Scientific Studies 2
D Is High Cortisol And Reverse T3 Making Me Hypothyroid? Blood Work, Labs 4
charlie Vitamin B1 Could Reverse Early-stage Kidney Disease In Diabetes Patients Scientific Studies 3
RWilly 100% Oxygen Therapy To Reverse Aging? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
haidut Cardiolipin Supplementation May Reverse Signs Of Aging Scientific Studies 1
haidut Reducing Stress May Reverse Greying Of Hair Scientific Studies 4
L Lidocaine Might Reverse The Epigenetic Changes Caused By Quitting Smoking And Finasteride Pharmaceutical Drugs 23
haidut Increasing Metabolism May Reverse Alzheimer Disease (AD) And General Aging Scientific Studies 3
Ficini High Dose Taurine To Reverse Tinnitus Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 33
ecstatichamster Minocycline + Aspirin Reverse Kidney Disease In Diabetic Rodents Science 0
M Reverse 30 Years Of Aging While You Sleep Metabolism 3
haidut Estrogen, Not HPV, Causes Cervical Cancer; Progesterone Can Stop / Reverse It Scientific Studies 3
ScurveDream Overexerting When Low Energy -- Negatives And How To Reverse Them? Ask For Help or Advice 5
ScurveDream What Is The Bioenergetic/"Peaty" Approach To Non-senescence (or Reverse/anti-aging)? Ask For Help or Advice 0
E Anti-Peat David Sinclair,ageing In Reverse Debate - Anti-Peat 43
haidut Even A Tiny Amount Of Talc May Cause Diabetes II, Benadryl May Reverse It Scientific Studies 25
charlie Vitamin B1 – Can Reverse The Onset Of Early Diabetic Kidney Disease Scientific Studies 0
ScurveDream Best Anti-aging/reverse Senescence Regimens/methods Today? Health 20
haidut Blocking Endotoxin (LPS) May Reverse/cure Diabetes Type I Scientific Studies 5
haidut Niacinamide May Help Treat/reverse Heart Disease Scientific Studies 1
ImprovingDaily Is It Possible To Reverse Jaw Growth From Vitamin K2? Ask For Help or Advice 82
Ulysses Varicocele - Any Way To Reverse Testicular Atrophy? Sexuality 21
M If Calcification Is The Root Of Hair Loss - How To Reverse It? (Magnesium , D, A, K2, Potassium) Hair & Nails 499
A Thyroid Panel - What Does Reverse T3 Show? Blood Work, Labs 15
Mr. God of Cars How To Reverse Leukoplakia In The Mouth? Skin 4
smith Reverse THC/Cannabis Damage Ask For Help or Advice 28
haidut Niacinamide Lowers BP, May Reverse CVD And Reduce Heart Attack Risk By 25% Scientific Studies 14
Elize Low Reverse T3, Free T4 And T3? Metabolism 0
T How To Reverse Soft Tissue Calcification Diet 69
johnwester130 A Log And Journey To Reverse Myopia Logs 0
haidut Exercise + Fasting Is Stress, Causes Obesity And IR, And Requires Cortisol Blockade To Reverse Scientific Studies 143
M Need To Reverse Anti-serotonin Effects Of Ketotifen And Cyproheptadine Insomnia, Sleep Issues 5
Soren Aspirin Could Reverse The Effects Of Tooth Decay Aspirin 24
ddjd Lysine Reverse Athlesclerosis? Cholesterol 3
bionicheart Mercury Chelation To Reverse/prevent Idiopathic Cardiomyopathy? Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 62
Soren Scientists REVERSE Brain Damage In Girl, 2, Who Almost Drowned In A Pool Using Oxygen Therapy Articles & Scientific Studies 4
haidut Ketotifen Can Reverse Pancreatic Damage And Improve Digestion Scientific Studies 55
L Daily-dose-of-cannabis-extract-could-reverse-brains-decline-in-old-age Scientific Studies 4
haidut Blocking PUFA Metabolism May Reverse Alzheimer Disease (AD) Scientific Studies 11
Antarehs Tetracycline To Reverse Osteoporosis, Tooth Decay And Periodontal Disease? Oral Health 23
haidut Progesterone May Be Able To Reverse Drug-induced Abortion Scientific Studies 9