A Small Victory

_Nat_

Hi!

I just wanted to share that I've had some small progress!! :)
So for the last 3 days my feet/hands and nose have been warm going to bed and waking up in the morning. And my temp finally went up to 36.5 after stubbornly staying at 36.4 since June (2018) which is when I started "peating".

vulture

Amy special things to share about what you did? Was it just eating Peaty? Supplements?

OP
N

_Nat_

I have been eating peaty for a few months but switching it up and experimenting (wheat/ no wheat, potstoe/ no potatoes, basing my meals on fruit mainly, etc.)

For the past 3 days I have been eating:

Breakfast: Instant organic oatmeal made with skim milk i add an individual cup of apple sauce to it
1C skim milk with sugar and salt
A small coffee (milk & sugar)

Lunch at work: large coffee (milk and sugar)
1-2 tablespoons of liver pate, 10-11 pretzels (no bad oils), approx 30g of gouda cheese, 3 dates (died fruit)

Snack at work: 1.5C skim milk with sugar/salt, 1/2C rice pudding (store bought), a drizzle of condensed milk

Dinner at home: potatoes and 2 eggs
Cooked banana and apple with a tblspoon of condensed milk

Before bed snack: 150ml of skim milk and 2 tablespoons of ice cream + salt.

Thats what ive been mainly eating with some minor variations.

Oh i forgot to add about 10 pieces of gummy store bought candies.

I hope it continues this way. Its so nice not having icicles for feet.

I have been adding a pinch or two of salt to everything I eat. Maybe thats the difference.

I take an aspirin (325mg) and vit k daily.

Cirion

Do you notice a difference in how you feel with raw banana vs. cooked banana? I seem to be allergic to raw bananas and get a massive headache. Haven't tried cooking them.

OP
N

_Nat_

Do you notice a difference in how you feel with raw banana vs. cooked banana? I seem to be allergic to raw bananas and get a massive headache. Haven't tried cooking them.

I have not noticed to be honest. But cooked fruit is a game changer for me otherwise I wouldn't eat that many fruits. Cooked banana is simply delicious. Cooked banana and apples or cooked banana and strawberries ( from frozen)- all delicious. ☺

OP
N

_Nat_

It's about 1 week later and waking temps remain 36.5 and one morning in the past week it even read at 36.6C!!

Forsythia

Way to go, Nat!

Have you increased your calories with eating Peaty, or have your calories stayed about the same?

OP
N

_Nat_

Oh yes. My cals went thru the roof. I come from a carnivore diet which I did for about 1yr (i went up from a size 6 to 10 :( )