A Selection Of Labs Testing - Which Should I Get?

DannyIrons™

I know there are a few threads on this but a lot of them were from a while ago so wanted to get a fresh update.
I am currently in Ukraine and lab testing here is very cheap (as is everything else). But the tests are actually done in Germany.

Here is the website with the list of tests - https://www.synevo.ua/en/analizy/vse-analizy/

What should I go for? Throw suggestions at me, I can do quite a few because it's so inexpensive.

Prolactin, (I'm not sure if they do reverse T3), Cortisol etc...

ddjd

I know there are a few threads on this but a lot of them were from a while ago so wanted to get a fresh update.
I am currently in Ukraine and lab testing here is very cheap (as is everything else). But the tests are actually done in Germany.

Here is the website with the list of tests - https://www.synevo.ua/en/analizy/vse-analizy/

What should I go for? Throw suggestions at me, I can do quite a few because it's so inexpensive.

I'm literally going to fly over from Germany, I can't believe how cheap it is!

So you're not from Ukraine?

ddjd

These are the packages I would go for. The packages are even better value than doing the individual tests

Package # 409 (Complete Blood Count; Parathyroid hormone; Ferritin; Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR); Ionized calcium (serum); 25-hydroxyvitamin D, 25-(OH)D) / 1931. 630/ 20 EUROS

Package # 410 (Healthy skin) (Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S); Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG); Total Testosterone (T total, serum); 17-α-oxy-progesterone (17-OHP); Free androgen index (total testosterone/SHBG); Dihydrotestosterone) / 1932 - 630 /20 EUROS

Package № 34 (Control of second phase of MC 1) (Luteinizing Hormone (LH); Progesterone ; Prolactin ; Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)) / 1110 - 504/ 16 euros

Package # 47 (Growth factors) (Human growth hormone (HGH); Insulin-like growth factor - 1 (IGF-1); Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3 (IGF-BP3)) / 1268 - 576/ 18 euros

Package # 4.5 (Lipoproteids fractions + report with the description of lab values) (Cholesterol; High-Density Lipoproteins (HDLC); Low-Density Lipoproteins (LDLC); Triglycerides; Very Low Density Lipoproteins (VLDL); Atherogenic Coefficient (AC); Note) / 1094 216/ 6.70 euros

Package # 180 (Screening for thyroid extended + report with the description of lab values) (Total Triiodthyronine (T3 total); Total Thyroxine (T4 total); Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH); Thyroid peroxidase, antibodies (ATPO); Thyroglobulin, antibodies (ATG); Free Thyroxine (T4 free); Free Triiodthyronine (T3 free); TSH receptor, IgG antibodies (Anti-TSHR); Note) / 1619 990 / 31 euros

Around 110 euros!

You'd probably pay 500-1000 USD in America for all of that

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

These are the packages I would go for. The packages are even better value than doing the individual tests

Package # 409 (Complete Blood Count; Parathyroid hormone; Ferritin; Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR); Ionized calcium (serum); 25-hydroxyvitamin D, 25-(OH)D) / 1931. 630/ 20 EUROS

Package # 410 (Healthy skin) (Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S); Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG); Total Testosterone (T total, serum); 17-α-oxy-progesterone (17-OHP); Free androgen index (total testosterone/SHBG); Dihydrotestosterone) / 1932 - 630 /20 EUROS

Package № 34 (Control of second phase of MC 1) (Luteinizing Hormone (LH); Progesterone ; Prolactin ; Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)) / 1110 - 504/ 16 euros

Package # 47 (Growth factors) (Human growth hormone (HGH); Insulin-like growth factor - 1 (IGF-1); Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3 (IGF-BP3)) / 1268 - 576/ 18 euros

Package # 4.5 (Lipoproteids fractions + report with the description of lab values) (Cholesterol; High-Density Lipoproteins (HDLC); Low-Density Lipoproteins (LDLC); Triglycerides; Very Low Density Lipoproteins (VLDL); Atherogenic Coefficient (AC); Note) / 1094 216/ 6.70 euros

Package # 180 (Screening for thyroid extended + report with the description of lab values) (Total Triiodthyronine (T3 total); Total Thyroxine (T4 total); Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH); Thyroid peroxidase, antibodies (ATPO); Thyroglobulin, antibodies (ATG); Free Thyroxine (T4 free); Free Triiodthyronine (T3 free); TSH receptor, IgG antibodies (Anti-TSHR); Note) / 1619 990 / 31 euros

Around 110 euros!

You'd probably pay 500-1000 USD in America for all of that

Yeah it's pretty amazing, I'm from the UK, but I'm doing a English teaching course in Kyiv at the moment, and was told about these blood tests being inexpensive, so I thought I'd have a look and saw it's very cheap indeed! Awesome thanks for the advice, I've heard it is best to do these tests in the early morning before breakfast?

ddjd

Yeah it's pretty amazing, I'm from the UK, but I'm doing a English teaching course in Kyiv at the moment, and was told about these blood tests being inexpensive, so I thought I'd have a look and saw it's very cheap indeed! Awesome thanks for the advice, I've heard it is best to do these tests in the early morning before breakfast?
Yeah I'm also from the UK. You doing the Celta? Is it also cheap to do that in Ukraine?

Yes before breakfast probably best

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

Yeah I'm also from the UK. You doing the Celta? Is it also cheap to do that in Ukraine?

Yes before breakfast probably best

Yeah doing the Celta, it is the last week next week, so I'm feeling good! Have you studied it also? Yeah it is cheaper for sure - Kyiv is a really cool place.

So you think I've covered most bases if I get those tests done? I'm looking to get them done this weekend! Will be very interesting to see the results, I've never really had a comprehensive blood test done like this before.

ddjd

Yeah doing the Celta, it is the last week next week, so I'm feeling good! Have you studied it also? Yeah it is cheaper for sure - Kyiv is a really cool place.

So you think I've covered most bases if I get those tests done? I'm looking to get them done this weekend! Will be very interesting to see the results, I've never really had a comprehensive blood test done like this before.
Yeah it's totally a chance not to miss. You'll never get it anywhere near as cheap! I'm going to try and book a weekend to visit, see Kiev and get the blood tests. Let me know how it goes

ddjd

How did it go in the end? Synevo any good?

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

Yeah it's totally a chance not to miss. You'll never get it anywhere near as cheap! I'm going to try and book a weekend to visit, see Kiev and get the blood tests. Let me know how it goes
How did it go in the end? Synevo any good?

The test was very quick and easy, I did the test on Sunday morning, so still awaiting results. Are you going to use Synevo?

I’ll be posting the results up here as soon as they’re received

ddjd

The test was very quick and easy, I did the test on Sunday morning, so still awaiting results. Are you going to use Synevo?

I’ll be posting the results up here as soon as they’re received
yeah but im going to fly there from germany and get a lot of tests done in one go. How much did you spend in the end. I saw a 10% off thing if you book the tests beforehand online

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals