A Request to HealthNatura about Charcoal

Borz

Forum Supporter
About a year ago I used HealthNatura's Granular Charcoal and I did not have a good experience. I believe it caused injury to my intestinal tract because of the sharpness of the pieces. I stopped using it and have been using charcoal powder from other brands instead. I believe this would not be the case if the granules were spherical with no sharp edges. If this is possible to manufacture (spherical granular charcoal), please consider offering it.

I posted this here instead of emailing the company directly so maybe other people who had a similar experience can chime in and show support for the spherical version.

If anyone knows HealthNatura's account here please tag them so they can see. Thanks.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
About a year ago I used HealthNatura's Granular Charcoal and I did not have a good experience. I believe it caused injury to my intestinal tract because of the sharpness of the pieces. I stopped using it and have been using charcoal powder from other brands instead. I believe this would not be the case if the granules were spherical with no sharp edges. If this is possible to manufacture (spherical granular charcoal), please consider offering it.

I posted this here instead of emailing the company directly so maybe other people who had a similar experience can chime in and show support for the spherical version.

If anyone knows HealthNatura's account here please tag them so they can see. Thanks.
It might be better to email him directly. His profile page shows that he hasn’t visited the forum for quite some time.
C6235AC8-80E7-4225-8C35-EBCA6E742511.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals