A Realisation - Why Doesn't Every Teenage Boy Have Prostate Cancer ?

Queequeg

another one who said I should not be volunteering this information publicly is I want to ever be employable by any company.
That is an amazing quote. Do you think he was implying that there is a do not hire list for trouble makers/truth tellers. I have heard of this before.

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter
That is an amazing quote. Do you think he was implying that there is a do not hire list for trouble makers/truth tellers. I have heard of this before.

Well, even my small company (day job) does thorough screening of people's online lives and asks for nicknames, avatars, and social network profile information. But even without disclosing, you'd be amazed at what background investigation companies can dig up. I have seen stuff pulled from people's private Facebook or LinkedIn profiles. Either those companies (FB, LinkedIn) are selling access to those prospective employers or there is some crazy hacking going on. I bet on the former.

Last edited:

Queequeg

Well, even my small company (day job) does through screening of people's online lives and asks for nicknames, avatars, and social network profile information. But even without disclosing, you'd be amazed at that background investigation companies can dig up. I have seen stuff pulled from people's private Facebook or LinkedIn profiles. Either those companies (FB, LinkedIn) are selling access to those companies or there is some crazy hacking going on. I bet on the former.
no doubt that goes on.

DaveFoster

Not the high-grade aggressive prostate cancer though. It is almost always highly "androgen-sensitive" and develops from a lump the size of pinhead to the size of golf ball within 6 months, and kills within a year or two regardless of treatmen (mostly due to wasting). So, those types should be seen in the the younger males. But argument on MPB is certainly valid - young males should be the ones most hardly hit.
In that case, then the prostate argument would be valid. What do you think of the cranial expansion theory? Personally, I have early hair loss, and it makes me think that I'm on a path to heart disease. Then again, PGE2 plays a major role in hair regrowth if I'm correct, so maybe it's the daily aspirin.

Constatine

In that case, then the prostate argument would be valid. What do you think of the cranial expansion theory? Personally, I have early hair loss, and it makes me think that I'm on a path to heart disease. Then again, PGE2 plays a major role in hair regrowth if I'm correct, so maybe it's the daily aspirin.
In my opinion the cranial expansion theory has no validity. A bigger skull does not cut blood flow. Or rather a rapidly expanding skull would not stop blood flow. The body can create new blood vessels far quicker than bone. I think hair loss has entirely to do with mitochondria health. If it was a matter of bone growth then balding would naturally be perceived as attractive.

haidut

Forum Supporter

I am with @Constantine on this one. Hair loss is a mitochondrial issue, probably early calcification, which begins in the mitochondria as Peat said. I have to check if there are any biomarkers of tissue calcification and correlate this with hair loss. Have you done tests for osteocalcin and caborxylated osteocalcin? I think these would be the closest surrogates for (lack) of soft tissue calcification.

DaveFoster

In my opinion the cranial expansion theory has no validity. A bigger skull does not cut blood flow. Or rather a rapidly expanding skull would not stop blood flow. The body can create new blood vessels far quicker than bone. I think hair loss has entirely to do with mitochondria health. If it was a matter of bone growth then balding would naturally be perceived as attractive.
It does seem pretty post hoc, and the success from people stimulating the scalp would be from an activation of the prostaglandin system in that case.

I am with @Constantine on this one. Hair loss is a mitochondrial issue, probably early calcification, which begins in the mitochondria as Peat said. I have to check if there are any biomarkers of tissue calcification and correlate this with hair loss. Have you done tests for osteocalcin and caborxylated osteocalcin? I think these would be the closest surrogates for (lack) of soft tissue calcification.
I have not, but I'm under a very high amount of stress. Labs are all normal; I'm actually getting labs in the next week, so I'll post them. Should be in interesting to see what using Pansterone does to T and DHT (along with the other supplements and Peating.)

Well, even my small company (day job) does thorough screening of people's online lives and asks for nicknames, avatars, and social network profile information. But even without disclosing, you'd be amazed at what background investigation companies can dig up. I have seen stuff pulled from people's private Facebook or LinkedIn profiles. Either those companies (FB, LinkedIn) are selling access to those prospective employers or there is some crazy hacking going on. I bet on the former.

Day by day my faith in what I was taught as a child crumbles.

Makes sense though.

tankasnowgod

What is the best form for lithium? Is it orotate?

If you're buying it in supplemental (not prescription) form, then yes. I think the other option is Lithium Aspartate, which you would want to avoid. The amount of Lithium in the prescription forms (carbonate and citrate) is dramatically higher than orotate, by a factor of 10-50 times or so.

haidut

Forum Supporter
If you're buying it in supplemental (not prescription) form, then yes. I think the other option is Lithium Aspartate, which you would want to avoid. The amount of Lithium in the prescription forms (carbonate and citrate) is dramatically higher than orotate, by a factor of 10-50 times or so.

Also, the doses of prescription salts like carbonate (~50mg daily) are very close to the kidney-toxic dose of 60mg - 70mg. The pharma industry lobbied to increase the therapeutic lithium dose to convince the public that lithium is dangerous and thus agree to newer and more toxic drugs. Lithium is best in microdoses (5mg - 10mg daily). The Amazon reviews for a lithium orotate product had a client who uploaded MRI scans showing it cured his mother's Alzheimer's. Amazon removed it and banned him from commenting but I think the image are still cached somewhere on the net. You may want to search for "lithium orotate alzheimer" and then look at the images results.
You may also want to Google for "lithium drinking water longevity". It has been known for at least 100 years that places where the tap water contains lithium have ab abnormal number of centenarians per capita.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals