A Realisation - Why Doesn't Every Teenage Boy Have Prostate Cancer ?

Dragon

In my opinion the cranial expansion theory has no validity. A bigger skull does not cut blood flow. Or rather a rapidly expanding skull would not stop blood flow. The body can create new blood vessels far quicker than bone. I think hair loss has entirely to do with mitochondria health. If it was a matter of bone growth then balding would naturally be perceived as attractive.

well, as I recall the seminal paper on this, there was quite a bit of correlational evidence.

In that research, the issue wasn't about 'creating blood vessels' anyway. It was about increasing -tightness- of the scalp, compressing the tissue, and thus atrophying/thinning it. Specifically, the compression/tension led to a thinner layer of -subcutaneous fat- in the scalp.

By the way, more recent research has shown that follicles often die due to a shortage of stem cells to keep them rejuvenated. And interestingly, they discovered that the stem-cells reside/thrive in....the subcutaneous fat-layer.

I note that it's common to hear the words "paper thin" or "parchment like" in descriptions of old men's scalps. just sayin'... :)

Last edited:

frannybananny

As user @Such_Saturation posted long time ago, and maybe can find the study again, lithium kills the brain cells with mitochondria damages beyond repair. It also chelates ammonia and improves function of ETC complxes I, II, and IV. Nothing is permanent, but it definitely reverses the pathology as old lithium protocols did not last a lifetime. The longest one was 3 months I think and most were a few weeks long and then the treatment stopped.
Will you please explain what ETC complexes I, II, and IV are? and what small amounts of lithium would be useful?

Years ago I had a Naturopathic Gastroentologist M.D. , a Dr. James Privatera, here in California who prescribed lithium to me amongst many other minerals and vitamins. He never really explained it and I was young and didn't ask why. He is also famous for getting thrown in jail for curing cancer via supplements and vitamins and not the 3 accepted methods of the medical community or "law"., slash, poison, burn. He was ahead of his time.