A real medical "conspiracy" is the reason for failure of Alzheimer treatments

dannibo

Peskin uses the words carb and sugar interchangeably.

His argument for maligning carbs is that all of an adult's blood contains about 5 grams of sugar, which is a teaspoon. He proceeds by placing mistrust in "any dietary advice that recommends eating 60 teaspoons of sugar per day, when there is only 1 teaspoon in the blood." Did he not consider that an adult liver can store about 120grams of glycogen? That's 24 teaspoons, and we won't be eating all of our carbs in a single meal. It is therefore perfectly possible to eat 60 tablespoons a day with zero fat gain.

He tells us to go back to the 40s, 50s, and 60s to confirm how good everyone looked compared to now. And he uses this to justify his anti-carb stance, "because people back then weren't told to eat 60% of their calories from carbs." But they did eat a lot of carbs, even if there weren't food pyramids telling them to do so. It seems like he has not even attempted to research what these very people ate back then, and he uses them to justify his anti-carb posture. This led to my disappointment in the man's ability to do research.

He never really explains how the PUFA oils we can buy at the supermarket are "adulterated." What do they do to these oils to adulterate them? Margarine is hydrogenated, what's done to sunflower oil? As far as I know vegetable oils are highly processed in the sense that they require industrial machinery to be extracted from the seeds in any appreciable quantity, not because they do anything to the oils to adulterate them. He continues: "The reason they adulterate them is to make it usable for frying so it doesn't go bad, so the fast food places can use the same oil for a month; doesn't lose its oxygen. Problem is: we want it losing its oxygen in the body, it's called oxidation, that's how we get energy." In another video he recommends getting organic vegetable oils. Will the organic one not last a month? Will I have to use the bottle within a week? What will the "true" expiry date be for the organic sunflower oil? Vegetable oil undergoes degradation almost immediately after the seed is crushed. The oil starts to show the sign of primary oxidation as measured by its peroxide value.

The only point he brings that deserves attention is that, since PUFAs are part of all our tissues, it may not be unwarranted to call them essential, and we may need to consume them minorly.

I wrote this based on the first 15 minutes of the video, I don't think I'll watch much longer.
The adulterated oil are heated, bleached and extra hydrogen molecules added which makes them basically liquid plastic or near it. Make no mistake ,supermarket oils are killing the human and animal species on the planet. I believe Prof Peskins best presentation is on his website. The Lyme conference. www.brianpeskin.com

yerrag

My issues are now with doctors who are point blank refusing even a blood test because I refused to take their recommended pharma drugs and in fact they are not interested in health whatsoever. The blood tests I received in the past showed no lack of minerals, all my immune cells were functioning and my crp was 3.2 as against 5.6 for years.prof peskin says there are peos in fruits and vegetables,nuts etc, but the real issue is in the west we are poisoned with adulterated oils from the moment we are born, so it's a long term deficiency which is why it's necessary to supplement the peos
It's too bad the health insurance scam is so pervasive in the west that you have to put up with it. I refuse to pay any health insurance and use that money instead for my own health needs focused on prevention and I use that money for taking blood tests I need. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg in the Philippines when I avoid special tests that I find unnecessary when I can avoid advanced stages of disease that the system intentionally fail to detect so a disease will fester and go to an advanced stage.

It may be that PEOS are in fruits and veggies, and it may be that the problem of adulterated veggie oils affect the west more, but the 'highly miseducated rich dumbos' in other countries follow the AMA like a religion and also parrot the standard practice in the west. They are also the victim to standard western medical advice. They take adulterated veggie oils instead of readily available saturated fats such as coconut oil.

However, I still find it hard to these rich parrots would benefit from taking parent oils. It just seems that if anything taking these parent oils aren't really addressing a deficiency per se as much as they are correcting a condition caused by intake of the adulterated veggie oils.

I infer this because people who never took these adulterated veggie oils would never need to take parent oils. People who take saturated fats don't suffer from the problems of those who take the adulterated veggie oils and would most certainly not find any benefit in taking parent oils. However, as you said, the little PEOs present in small amounts in fruits and veggies, in the tropics, may be sufficientlysed supplemental to the saturated fats they take that theres no need to take Peskin's parent oils.

apr

@dannibo
Thank you for your replies.

Do you think IV ozone therapy would have the same effect on cellular oxygenation?

thank you

dannibo

@dannibo
Thank you for your replies.

Do you think IV ozone therapy would have the same effect on cellular oxygenation?

thank you
It is more of a danger as the potential of the oxygen can destroy your own cells. CDS is the safest of all. I wouldn't personally take a chance with ozone.

apr

Do you have any links stating that "the potential of the oxygen can destroy your own cells'?

What about the potential of the PEO?

Not trying to argue anything...just trying to understand risks of everything.

dannibo

Do you have any links stating that "the potential of the oxygen can destroy your own cells'?

What about the potential of the PEO?

Not trying to argue anything...just trying to understand risks of everything.
PEOs have no electrical potential as far as I'm aware, they allow oxygen into the cell and anything else that's necessary for Energy. As far as I'm aware anything with more than -9.7 millivolts can damage cells.

dannibo

The adulterated oil are heated, bleached and extra hydrogen molecules added which makes them basically liquid plastic or near it. Make no mistake ,supermarket oils are killing the human and animal species on the planet. I believe Prof Peskins best presentation is on his website. The Lyme conference. www.brianpeskin.com
Seed oils do not oxidize in a nitrogen environment when cold pressed. Peskin EFAs are packaged in and with a nitrogen bubble in a hard capsule to prevent oxidation. Just thought I'd let you know that.

GenericName86

Seed oils do not oxidize in a nitrogen environment when cold pressed. Peskin EFAs are packaged in and with a nitrogen bubble in a hard capsule to prevent oxidation. Just thought I'd let you know that.
Peskin sells his own supplemental EFA? or is this from another company?

dannibo

Peskin sells his own supplemental EFA? or is this from another company?
Other companies manufacture exactly to his patents . They quote his findings which are unprecedented. I know this for a fact as I supplement with them. Everything Brian Peskin states is 100% correct.

Liam311

Other companies manufacture exactly to his patents . They quote his findings which are unprecedented. I know this for a fact as I supplement with them. Everything Brian Peskin states is 100% correct.
Not the healthiest looking guy

yerrag

Not the healthiest looking guy
He aged a lot the past 10-15 years. He is not a good testimonial to his products as much as Bragg was.

Validus

It was about one week after taking the EFAs I felt twice as strong, never tired, never hungry, my skin cleared up. I had refused to take any Pharma drugs whatsoever , then after 10 months of taking them I got a blood test done. The doctor remarked she had never seen blood like mine even in a thirty year old (I'm over twice that). I no longer have heart pains, my testosterone has increased, my platelets increased by 30%. I can work a 12 hour day without feeling wrecked. Of course I also take minerals.My hair is growing again. The effects have just astounded me.. from being a sick wreck to a fully functioning human being. Joints are now more flexible and no more pain. They are indeed life essence. Hope this short explanation is enough. I bought all Peskins books and he discovered this way back in the 90s.They don't want healthy people...period. an add on , my CRP was 5.6 for years, it's now 3.2.
What EFA/PEO's are you taking?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals